Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the Aunt who drove MS home is one of the roommates?

Didn't someone say the woman in the screenshot still from video shared was also at the office?

Not trying to snoop people who are not POI, just discussing as the docs state MS Aunt gave her a ride home from the party. JS has stated MS "showed us" her presents. And we now know other people were living at the condo, AND I also remember JS father (and other family members) having previously lived at the condo.

There was an earlier roommate who was interviewed by either GH or CourtTv. Was discussed a few weeks ago, if others remember her? She lived in the condo with JS, SS and MS a couple years ago.
I posted the screenshot and said I didnt see her in the office shots another person said they may have. so Im not sure. I just took a quick pan of the people and didnt see the same clothing, then I dropped it. I wouldnt know who she was anyway.

ADHD meds can make you feel sleepy if you haven’t had ample sleep before you take them. You can also feel sleepy on them if your dose is too high. I’m not surprised MS felt more energetic without them if she was as severely sleep-deprived as it appears.

And when I say sleepy I mean downright comatose. Sitting in a room listening to someone talk would make it even harder to remain awake. I’ve experienced this in work meetings and other settings, to where I am completely unable to keep my eyes open and have to excuse myself. Kids don’t have that luxury.

He drove 2 hrs. to come help MS with her nightly routine and supposedly they got sent off to another bedroom by JS. So, Madeline takes her meds and shower, and she's got school the next morning. Bedtime. So, did he cuddle her to sleep then go on Telegram at around 11-11:30 p.m.? Why? What for? Was Madeline still alive then? What was he doing on Telegram? (Was JS really sleeping in another room all night? When did JS know, and start to help with the coverup because it seems she did know? What's with the numbered bedrooms? Weird.) By 7:15 a.m. next morning, Madeline is slumped in the car, most likely, deceased. That is the real mystery-- what happened from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.? Bet we all find ourselves thinking about Maddie, thinking about the unknowns of this case, trying to figure out what really happened. We deserve the truth after hearing all those stupid lies. Madeline deserves Justice. Well, good night.
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>Posting this line of thought to clarify we are not sure if there's photos or videos taken by SS of Madeline the night she died. It's not a fact, but there were photos on his phone from before of nighttime activity that creep pedophile took.

My question hasn't really been answered as to if Madeline was still alive when SS was on Telegram. We know he was on Telegram around 11;30 p.m. that night. What was he doing on Telegram? He had only been back at the condo a few hours. Madeline had school the next day. He supposedly was asked by the mother to oversee MS's "bedtime routine". So, he jumps on Telegram? I'd like to know what that was about. Were images of MS being shared with a bunch of others over the web, and possibly for monetary gain?

Going by what the Forensic Pathologists estimated, MS was probably still alive until closer to the morning hours. It's just so hard to imagine what could've been going on and what caused Madeline's death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is "we did not go to McDonald's" code for something???

Edited: I tried to reply to this, but it did not carry over:
cujenn81 said: 10:18 AM - SS calls JS to let her know he & MS did not go to McDonald’s
I find it interesting that we had the same question. You, obviously before I did, as I'm still catching up and I said that exact thing hours after you did (and before I even saw your post asking if it was code).

Now it's REALLY making me wonder if it was code if more than I had the same question. Hmmm....

Why did JS have roommates anyway? extra income makes sense but was she paying the mortgage or not? or maybe they helped with childcare? Hope they find out what was going on there.
I bet they will justify it by saying maddi didnt sleep alone anyway, so we made her a space in the L/R and rented out the rooms.
Another time when the "not being able to sleep alone " is affecting her life. If it's a problem big enough that she no longer has a bedroom. It should be a problem big enough to discuss with the DR. or therapist about.
Another missed opportunity if she didnt.
Maddie's best friend thought they were close to the family and didn't have enough money to live on their own. I thought I got this SS from one of your posts but I could be wrong. It was definitely one of someone's posts here as this is the only place I've seen them.

1718396424268.png

Does it make you wonder if maddi didnt want him to drive her, and they thought they would sweeten the pot with the " special breakfast" :rolleyes: Maybe in the morning she resisted, refused.That could send him off the rails , not just b/c of that one time, but b/c it meant he couldnt control her anymore and that resistance might make her speak up eventually? Maybe he snapped cause he was afraid, he's not used to losing the control. he surrounds himself with yes men.
Not for me. I believe she was dead before SS's one-sided conversation with a deceased child in the seat next to him.

yes I do too, I just meant anything that happened in that house besides being killed while being assaulted. Any type of non compliance that made him lose control.
I think something else triggered him. Not her saying no to McDonald's (when he had Entenmann's *eyeroll*) and the need to get up super early before school even started in order to do that. I also wonder about his need to drive around in Jenn's car in the middle of that first night. JS told them to go to bed together at 11pm, he was on Telegram shortly after that, then driving around in the middle of the night in JS's car. I can't help but think whatever happened happened shortly after they "retired" to room #4 because I don't see any reason to be on Telegram AND driving around in his GFs car in the middle of the night. Not unless she was already deceased.

Also, it saddens me to even think this but him being on Telegram so soon after they went into that bedroom makes me wonder if SS was sharing CSAM images about what had just happened. Either sex with Maddie, or worse, how she died or pics after she died. I can see someone like him accepting payment for putting disgusting things like that on the dark web.

ALL MOO!!!

Well, that would sure explain why Maddie was tired a lot in school and with her head on her desk sleeping (per @cujenn81's post upthread with TONS of notes).

7th Period English Teacher - 2/29/2024
- he described Maddie as “quieter”; she sometimes does her work but has a lot of “sleepy days” where she comes in and puts her head down and does nothing

- MS didn’t seem to have as many sleepy days as she did at the beginning of the school year

- he saw that MS was “fatigued” which he believes may have been a sign of depression, but he didn’t see anything more overt
I said it before on this thread, but teachers need to have a centralized database where they can flag these sorts of behaviors. Some kids might just stay up on their phones or playing video games but other kids might be kept awake due to outright abuse. Such a database could be an intermediate between individual teachers asking the kid if they’re okay and reporting to CPS. If a kid has enough concerning behaviors in the database, the school counselor could be automatically notified and given a list of those behaviors and when they occurred. Then they can talk to the kid and work with them to fix the underlying issue. That might be advice to go to bed earlier or it might be a call to report a depraved “parent”. At the very least LE would then have records for the kid’s behavior at school.

I think something else triggered him. Not her saying no to McDonald's (when he had Entenmann's *eyeroll*) and the need to get up super early before school even started in order to do that. I also wonder about his need to drive around in Jenn's car in the middle of that first night. JS told them to go to bed together at 11pm, he was on Telegram shortly after that, then driving around in the middle of the night in JS's car. I can't help but think whatever happened happened shortly after they "retired" to room #4 because I don't see any reason to be on Telegram AND driving around in his GFs car in the middle of the night. Not unless she was already deceased.

Also, it saddens me to even think this but him being on Telegram so soon after they went into that bedroom makes me wonder if SS was sharing CSAM images about what had just happened. Either sex with Maddie, or worse, how she died or pics after she died. I can see someone like him accepting payment for putting disgusting things like that on the dark web.

ALL MOO!!!
I think he drove around the next night, the night she was reported missing.

Jenn seems like a single mom struggling to pay the bills to me. She didn't go to the party because she needed to work to make money. She didn't give Maddy money for her birthday because she didn't have any money. She probably let SS come back because she would benefit financially in some way, like paying rent for that room.
A single mother and a divorced mother are two different things. According to the biological father, he kept in touch and paid child support for Madelyn. Plus, JS's comments about sending her to live with her father when she turned 18 was a clue to me that is when the child support was due to end. Madeline Soto’s biological father says he was blindsided by her death, seeks closure

JMO.

The interview (at the very end of your screenshot) quotes presumably a friend or classmate of MS who says their menstruation dates were really close. Except last month MS' was two weeks late. Anyone else catch this? I know intense stress can delay a period. It is also disconcerting to realize she was in the phase of her life in which she could have carried SS's child.
Maybe all this is normal talk between friends and I dont know when she told her counsellor/teacher SS made her uncomfortable, but maybe she was starting to drop hints that invited questions? If the counsellor discussion is a recent event and hes been gone for 2 months, maybe she could have emotionally separated enough and was beginning to talk.

ALL MOO!!!
LOl not no to McDonalds, No to even getting in the car in the first place. Anything, even the smallest thing that made him feel like he couldnt control her anymore. but I doubt it, instead what set him off was probably the worst thing imaginable.

Not for me. I believe she was dead before SS's one-sided conversation with a deceased child in the seat next to him.
Agreed, and like others, I feel the most intriguing unknown at this point is how SS got MS from the actual site, into the front seat of his car, without causing disturbance or raising alarm. Could it be the site was the Lincoln?

Yea, most likely sending out "feelers" to see what he could and could not get away with. If he's willing to broach this topic with a woman he'd only known a few months, what kind of things did he talk about with JS, who he's lived with off and on for years? He must've brought up similar things to test her limits. This guy's probably been doing this all his life.
If he said something, ANYTHING about his penis and a child in the same sentence to JS, then there is NO way she had no idea. None. I think she knew regardless, and she didn't believe it or didn't want to believe it or straight up did not care. Didn't matter what happened to MS as long as JS got what she wanted, which in this case, appears to be a good night sleep and possibly other things.

If he said something, ANYTHING about his penis and a child in the same sentence to JS, then there is NO way she had no idea. None. I think she knew regardless, and she didn't believe it or didn't want to believe it or straight up did not care. Didn't matter what happened to MS as long as JS got what she wanted, which in this case, appears to be a good night sleep and possibly other things.
You make a good point. He said something that absolutely outrageous and red-flag to a casual, short-term girlfriend (maybe even just a date and not a true "girlfriend"?). No way he didn't mention it to JS, and likely more than once as he pushed his agenda, within the 8 years they were together.

She may have had an open relationship with him and consented... who knows. Who cares? What the hell did people see in this fruit loop??
My point was more wondering if JS could have actively been in on some disgusting activity where SS would hook up with women, and then share his disgusting erection story to test the reaction.

I think it was 100% calculated on SS' part, and suspect JS was aware. Hope this clarifies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper