MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hooray for Justice !!!
As long as it takes, as much as it takes.
Prosecutor's closing arguments lay it all out clearly. They have the evidence and facts.
The wheels of justice grind slowly, but they do!

jmo moo

Funny how they have the evidence and facts yet all 12 said she's not guilty of murder. JMO

Hooray for Justice !!!
As long as it takes, as much as it takes.
Prosecutor's closing arguments lay it all out clearly. They have the evidence and facts.
The wheels of justice grind slowly, but they do!

jmo moo
Closing arguments are not evidence or facts, and cannot be used to determine a verdict.
I saw plenty of evidence from the Defense during the trial, but the CW was sorely lacking.
We'll see if those wheels have fallen off shortly.
IMO.

What a waste of taxpayer dollars, they're never going to get a conviction
Although I whole-heartedly believe she is responsible for JO's death (whatever criminal statute it fits into), I agree this is a waste not only due to a low probability of finding a unanimous jury and the divisiveness it has caused.

Unless they build a substantially different case with additional evidence.. let her go and let the community heal.

This latest scheduling hearing from the judge in KR case didn’t change or improve my perspective of the handling of the case.

Is it my impression (or misperception), that on Yanetti’s possible other case scheduling conflict in January that he stated he would speak with the other judge to arrange and determine his availability? And that he suggested to the judge that he would prefer / it would not be suitable for her to contact the other judge on his scheduling on his behalf?

And in the end he relented after she again pressed offering to get involved? SMH

Wish I better understood MA law and judge ex parte communication etc. IANAL

And where is that FBI report investigation? Completed with new evidence and trial testimony from those affected by it? The MA press and legal teams need to push that door wide open! MOO

This latest scheduling hearing from the judge in KR case didn’t change or improve my perspective of the handling of the case.

Is it my impression (or misperception), that on Yanetti’s possible other case scheduling conflict in January that he stated he would speak with the other judge to arrange and determine his availability? And that he suggested to the judge that he would prefer / it would not be suitable for her to contact the other judge on his scheduling on his behalf?

And in the end he relented after she again pressed offering to get involved? SMH

Wish I better understood MA law and judge ex parte communication etc. IANAL

And where is that FBI report investigation? Completed with new evidence and trial testimony from those affected by it? The MA press and legal teams need to push that door wide open! MOO
I thought that was rather strange too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back