MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. Some people find very smart people intimidating. Others think an expert testifying on technical matters is feeding them mumbo jumbo to muddy the waters. Some who have utmost faith that LE always does the right thing, have a resentment towards a defendant/defense team and don’t believe a thing they say.
These days, when you feel compelled to voice your opinion on every little thing with the utmost confidence that you are right and everyone else is wrong, it is really hard to find jurors who will truly listen to the evidence and reach a verdict that is based on fact.
I still can’t get over the statement given to Judge Cannone when they advised her they could not reach a unanimous verdict:
"The deep division is not due to a lack of effort or diligence but rather a sincere adherence to our individual principles and moral convictions. To continue to deliberate would be futile and only serve to force us to compromise these deeply-held beliefs.”
The most successful Attorney that I know stated that ‘Dumb judges hate smart Attorneys’! MOO

Last edited:
What does that have to do with my post?
I was commenting on the post @Linda7NJ who stated,
"There’s more ways to seriously and unjustly damage people other than just physically."
The "McAlberts" have blamed Karen Read from the beginning, thereby seriously and unjustly damaging her other than just physically. Only they know their motive since a proper investigation was never conducted IMO.

Why did "McAlberts" decide to "blame" KR? Did they just arbitrarily decide to do that, or could it be that there is evidence which may have caused them to believe Karen was responsible?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back