AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Three things that keep standing out to me. He disappeared on the date of SR and K P divorce. He disappeared just a few days before the custody hearing and blew that up. lE has returned everything back to the PF and SR except the PlayStation and switch that was at SR. I don't know if these things were just a crazy coincidence but it's all fishy.jmo.

BBM. Oh wow!
Where has this been reported please?

If true, i very much doubt Sebastian would have known this, IMO, cause parents don’t talk to their kids about their divorce date? Do they?? But KP (and possibly CP) would have known.

Was this the reason for all the activities on Sunday - a strange way that KP was covertly marking the anniversary date? And the three hour call to CP? Odd indeed!!

BBM. Oh wow!
Where has this been reported please?

If true, i very much doubt Sebastian would have known this, IMO, cause parents don’t talk to their kids about their divorce date? Do they?? But KP (and possibly CP) would have known.

Was this the reason for all the activities on Sunday - a strange way that KP was covertly marking the anniversary date? And the three hour call to CP? Odd indeed!!
I think it was the interview SR did with Jen K where he choked up with tears. It was obvious he still loves Kp and said she blew up his nuclear family. Jmo

Three things that keep standing out to me. He disappeared on the date of SR and K P divorce. He disappeared just a few days before the custody hearing and blew that up. lE has returned everything back to the PF and SR except the PlayStation and switch that was at SR. I don't know if these things were just a crazy coincidence but it's all fishy..Each separately could take you down 3 different roads.jmo
SR and KP divorced a few years ago. Do you mean the anniversary of the divorce?

I think KP moved on years ago. She has a very nice life in Hendersonville, a beautiful home, friends, family, and a good job and taking PT college classes.
I doubt she gave the date the second thought.

I think this was a typical Sunday afternoon. Lunch with family, bowling, topping off groceries, getting home and settling in for the week ahead.

Mr SS and I, both traveled for our jobs at times. It was not unusual to spend several hours on the phone, late at night, after the day settled down. We'll talk about work, kids, activities for the next day or just general chit chat. It's kind of lonely being away from home especially at night.

Moo...

I have just been reading up on this case and find it very odd that the PF have not spoken to the biological father about Sabastian's disappearance. IMO you put whatever differences you have aside for the greater good.

I keep thinking about Sebastian's medical conditions. I read that he has fluid on his brain and that a blow to his head could be fatal. So this is just my (POV) if mom heard a (thud) knowing about this condition, wouldn't that be cause for alarm and worth physically going and checking to make sure he was okay. Even if he did answer her back.

I have just been reading up on this case and find it very odd that the PF have not spoken to the biological father about Sabastian's disappearance. IMO you put whatever differences you have aside for the greater good.
They were speaking to each other when Sebastian first went missing. Unfortunately Seth found out from YouTube that there were some CPS calls to the Proudfoot’s that he should’ve been notified about but wasn’t. This begin a cold war between them with tit for tat from both sides. They eventually stopped but haven’t managed to make any meaningful progress towards working together. IMO at this point they are probably better off apart. If Sebastian is found alive they will have to work together, family therapy will help. If he isn’t found or isn’t found alive they will probably go their separate ways.

A body has been located at Spring Hill Cemetery in Sardis, TN which is approximately 2 - 3 hours from where Sebastian lived. Waiting for updates. Reported by wbbj-tv.
Update According to Burton S Staggs it is not Felicia Perry, Summer Wells, or Sebastian Rogers. There is no threat to the public. This is all they have released so far but expect an update later today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221
Back