AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC Seth worked 12 hour shifts. I don’t recall hearing Sebastian was left alone while Seth worked. In an early interview Seth described his life as work to fund the time he spent with Sebastian. The weekend Sebastian disappeared was supposed to be spent with Seth. I assumed he stayed with KP because Seth worked, no reason that I recall was given for the change.

He did carry his Iphone to Seth’s, he would FaceTime with FP.

I have wondered what they planned to do when Sebastian moved in with Seth. 12 hours plus drive time & sleep is too many hours unsupervised for most 15 year olds!
I've wondered how Seth was going to care for SR, working 12 hours and online school. IMO, online school takes tremendous parent support and learning and interactions are limited. I would think Seth would need to hire someone to help, as his family does not near by. I don't think SR is capable of being left to function on his own without supervision.

It seems to me, SR lead a full life, with KP. He was active in school activities. KP and SR interacting with family, bowling, eating out.

I hear much concerning discipline, KP and CP working on social skills, personal space and behavior.

I am not a parent of an autistic child. I have several friends with an adult autistic. The goal is always working toward Independent living or group setting. As parents age, they become increasingly concerned, .... what will happen to my child, when I'm gone or can no longer care for them.

My first job out of college was at an Assisted Living. We tried to admit a 50 yo, autistic adult. The parents had been very protective, and were now in their 80s and no longer able to care for him. It was a horrible situation for the adult. He went from a very protected environment and placed in a facility with rules, roommates, group meals, and schedules. He did could not be expected to adapt of this stage of his life. We were able to place him in a small group home, hoping for success. After several placements he was committed by the state to an inpatient facility. This case was very sad, it had a tremendous emotional impact on all involved. It clearly made myself and many others, realize the importance of commitment to reach some form of Independence and/or skill set to set to live in group settings. Parents don't live forever and it's very hard to place with other family members.

Moo....

If he is found alive and comes home no matter whose home CPS will be monitoring . Other sources will need to be brought in. Its not going to be just a kid coming home and that's the end of it. A case worker will be assigned to make sure his needs are being met. He very well could end up in foster care for awhile. jmo

After watch an FBI Agent testify yesterday, I have ZERO doubt that Chris Proudfoot is telling the truth about his where abouts the night #SebastianRogers disappeared. I sat in the cour room in utter disbelief the data the FBIs "CAST" unit can gain with tower data.

Who is this person, what FBI agent and what trial? I'm confused and the link to his website does not work.

It would seem to me, the FBI unit found CP to be where he stated, otherwise, he would be a suspect. I'm sure the FBI has phone tracking, reviewed video cameras, used license plate scanning and many other tools to investigate CP, KP, and SethR.

I witnessed in the Alex Murdock trial, Apple can count a person's steps. Again, in the Kelsey Berreth case, amazing tracking, phones ,video, license plate tracking, etc.

Another one, who does not have an indepth understanding of digital forensics, blowing smoke, to claim a little fame, moo.
Moo

That reporter was at a totally unrelated trial and learned about data from cell towers, and now believes authorities when they say cell tower data shows CP wasn't near the home when Sebastian disappeared. Kind of random, guess the reporter was having doubts about CP until he learned more how cell tower data works? Imo

Bumping for Sebastian

That reporter was at a totally unrelated trial and learned about data from cell towers, and now believes authorities when they say cell tower data shows CP wasn't near the home when Sebastian disappeared. Kind of random, guess the reporter was having doubts about CP until he learned more how cell tower data works? Imo

Haven’t LE already more or less confirmed that they believe CP was on that three hour call that Sunday night? However, this doesn’t negate CP being in involved in Sebastian’s disappearance.

I simply cannot wrap my head around the continued ‘no foul play suspected’ line - who is this benefiting? Are we to believe a child— lacking street-smarts, without phone, shoeless, dressed inadequately for the weather successfully— ran away with no trace?

Searching for a runaway and searching for a ‘victim’ are two completely different search and investigatory methods.

Which leads me to believe that given the huge resources invested in the search efforts, there has been zero indication that LE are chasing any viable leads.
God, I hope I’m wrong

ETA:MOO

Bumping for Sebastian

Haven’t LE already more or less confirmed that they believe CP was on that three hour call that Sunday night? However, this doesn’t negate CP being in involved in Sebastian’s disappearance.

I simply cannot wrap my head around the continued ‘no foul play suspected’ line - who is this benefiting? Are we to believe a child— lacking street-smarts, without phone, shoeless, dressed inadequately for the weather successfully— ran away with no trace?

Searching for a runaway and searching for a ‘victim’ are two completely different search and investigatory methods.

Which leads me to believe that given the huge resources invested in the search efforts, there has been zero indication that LE are chasing any viable leads.
God, I hope I’m wrong

ETA:MOO
RBBM

Indeed! Vastly different. But yes, Lze can say one thing and do another.

They are "saying" he's missing, no foul play, but what they're "doing" looks like they've shifted from manual searching for missing child in the areas where his own feet would take him to forensics searching. Because it a minor child isn't within am obvious search radius, likely SOMEONE helped him move into a wider one, and since he's a minor, that's going to be a crime of some kind.

In another case, foul play was obvious, those of us following in real time KNEW the stepmonster was the murderer, but LE stood firm "saying missing person, mo foul play" right up to the day they arrested her. I think we're going to see something like that here.

Watch what they do, not what they say.

This remains a young investigation. LE is quiet. If they needed help from the public, they'd ask for it. That tells me they are very busy, behind the scenes.

JMO

I wonder if he did run away - leading to a lack of evidence of foul play. And then met with foul play at whatever location he ran to - leading to a lack of evidence because that location has not been discovered and because the perp had no contact with him prior to that location and therefore left no trace of "planning" the crime. Could be very hard to solve if so.

I wonder if he did run away - leading to a lack of evidence of foul play. And then met with foul play at whatever location he ran to - leading to a lack of evidence because that location has not been discovered and because the perp had no contact with him prior to that location and therefore left no trace of "planning" the crime. Could be very hard to solve if so.
Since we're in a waiting stage, nothing is really of the table. That Sebastian could have left on his own, only to meet with foul play secondarily would be a puzzler like a scuba fiver found dead in the woods (scooped up by accident by a pilot gathering water to drop on a forest fire). Granted, Sebastian hasn't been been found so we aren't asking how he could have gotten from one place on his own to a curious second place.

And while that scenario is possible (both voluntarily and involuntarily missing), there's a phrase from LE I've heard before, "we haven't left the house". Not necessarily literal, it means that LE starts out narrow, kind of in the last known spot, with the last known people and then moved outward from there.

I'm not sure LE has moved outward. Which would mean they're staying where the evidence is.

(Quick aside, FWIW, if there's a crime scene, I don't necessarily think it's necessarily inside the home. I think there may have been a secondary location close by, accounting for Seastian's continued absense. I wonder if LE has been able to identify that location. Technically, it could still fall under "not leaving the house".)

JMO

He is talking about the Karen Swift trial.He is in the courtroom every day. He has covered that case since the very beginning.

RBBM

Indeed! Vastly different. But yes, Lze can say one thing and do another.

They are "saying" he's missing, no foul play, but what they're "doing" looks like they've shifted from manual searching for missing child in the areas where his own feet would take him to forensics searching. Because it a minor child isn't within am obvious search radius, likely SOMEONE helped him move into a wider one, and since he's a minor, that's going to be a crime of some kind.

In another case, foul play was obvious, those of us following in real time KNEW the stepmonster was the murderer, but LE stood firm "saying missing person, mo foul play" right up to the day they arrested her. I think we're going to see something like that here.

Watch what they do, not what they say.

This remains a young investigation. LE is quiet. If they needed help from the public, they'd ask for it. That tells me they are very busy, behind the scenes.

JMO

Yes, you’re right.

If I’m thinking of the case you’re referring to, the boy’s little body was discovered quite by chance.

There is no good outcome for Sebastian, unless he is alive, happy and totally oblivious to the chaos left in the wake.

I have read most of the 30 pages of thread here, and to be honest some I just scrolled through rather fast. I did not see where anyone was talking about the death threats made to searchers. If he did just walk off then why the threats? I wonder if the searchers were getting close to finding something that would lead to SR or evidence as to what might have occurred.

I have read most of the 30 pages of thread here, and to be honest some I just scrolled through rather fast. I did not see where anyone was talking about the death threats made to searchers. If he did just walk off then why the threats? I wonder if the searchers were getting close to finding something that would lead to SR or evidence as to what might have occurred.

I never saw any online threats on FB or Twitter. So odd, wonder if it was private land owners?

I do know the Louisiana Cajun Navy was not welcome on the NC coast and was expressly told they were not needed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back