Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I too am struggling with a pass here.
Its not just pretty skulls and cross bones like 99% off the tattooed population have.

We are talking about extreme violence and torturous deprivation.
Her father likes it too.
and.....Her father is a serial killer.... who did exactly those things depicted.

That is the problem. AND ITS A BIG ONE.

MOO
Agreed!

Sincere answer: The purpose was to draw attention to the absurdity of acting like housemates of Rex Heuermann would have no valuable information to share.

They are witnesses. Especially AE. And, as evidenced by her art, especially VH now.

Why would we be satisfied to just take Macedonia's word for it that AE has nothing of interest to LE, yet something as interesting as a million dollars to say to a production company?

I like interesting content as much as the next person, but when the streaming wars are fought before the war against crime, I have a problem with that.

Shutting down witnesses means not doing a fulsome investigation.

John Ray is once again trying to reorient us to investigating, and discouraging letting information get ignored. That is a very good reason for a presser.

MOO
Totally agreed, and it is absurd. Housemates know a lot, they see a lot. Ask Dave Schaller. There's no ignoring anyone who had this intimate a connection to RH.
I disagree in two ways.

First, while I can't say I enjoyed looking at the images, I am not sure I'd call them distasteful. I have no knowledge of what makes VH drawn to them. I would hazard a guess it is a symptom of her victimization. She could be repulsed by the images, and working to normalize them for herself to try to fit in. She could be processing her life, which is not a typical life.

I guess I do call her tee shirt choice distasteful, upon Rex's arrest. If she wears skeletons every day of her life, that was the day to turn the shirt inside out. But mostly, I don't think the problem is distaste.

The other way I disagree is that I certainly do think it is substantial.

The problem is how much the material contained references to the crime scene that we are learning more and more about. It means that in some way, VH knows something about the crimes. She is a witness.

Imagine if the truth turns out to be that her father accessed all of this images posing as his daughter. That seems unlikely, but it is possible, true? Then, she is a witness who can deny being behind the social media accounts. I think it is likely that VH has been on her own kind of investigation for years. She is a witness. Her interests in art that references crime scenes for crimes for which her father is accused makes that obvious.

In addition, just by living in that small house, it is very hard to imagine anybody not noticing anything at all...like, why does dad always scrub the bathroom when we are on vacation?

MOO
It's absolutely substantial. WH belt. Why that belt? Family, that's his grandfather's belt. Family is important for RH (unfortunately for the family). Wasn't he nicknamed "Peter" for Peter Griffin from "Family Guy"? He's no "family guy" of any kind, he's the demon Rodney Harrison labeled him as. There's a sinister darkness to him, like he's in a black hole of his own creation. MOO, it's so black in that hole that you'd assume anyone other than RH with any knowledge of it would now be dead. And it's looking like that may not be the case. The darkness may have radiated outwards. The JR press conference images may be the product of a dark "interest" subtly introduced by RH. But the images JR introduces-- they're pertinent. MOO, the images are disturbing, they're meant to be disturbing. But in the context in which we're viewing them, they become disturbing in a terrifying way. And that HK file seems way, way too "open-air" to me, too "comfortable" with something nobody should be comfortable with. RH was, though, he felt comfy and safe typing up something so ghastly it would make you wretch. How'd he get that comfortable? We don't know yet. But it's good that those following the information are at least trying to explore connections.

And in the midst of it all, RH now has that Manorville connection to Peconic River Sportsman's Club. That's definitely something to watch for widening RH's circle, if one exists. That's a "wow" for me.

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying, x_files. I'm multi-tasking and must have missed your previous posts that put the post I quoted into a clearer context.

No worries, I edited it to add her name.
That case is much older and they admitted their participation plus evidence placed them there, with video recordings.
Since John Ray mentioned this particular older case I delved back into it.
So far the FBI only views Rex as the lone serial killer.

No worries, I edited it to add her name.
That case is much older and they admitted their participation plus evidence placed them there, with video recordings.
Since John Ray mentioned this particular older case I delved back into it.
So far the FBI only views Rex as the lone serial killer.
Toybox Killer, do I have that right ? I'm going to look into this later tonight when I get into bed.

Aye, John Ray (huh..There’s no forehead slap emoji?)
I went through ALL the emotions during and after that PC. I'm more than ready to sit that art info on the back burner.
I'm now more interested in two comments I thought I heard from John Ray. Unfortunately, I will have to re-watch (or listen) to figure out when he said these things.

And please, if I heard wrong, correct me. Because there was a lot going on and it’s possible I misunderstood.

1. Something about RH being linked to Pandora's Box Bd$m club in NYC?

- First time I heard this and I can't find anything in the news or online about it. If anyone has any info on this connection, please share. TIA

2. "Massapequa" being written down in one of Shannan's notebooks as an appointment. (I'm pretty sure the young woman leaned over to remind John Ray of that bit of info before he mentioned it)

- I would love to see that notebook..and the only time I do recall seeing a notebook with Shannan's handwriting was during one of the tv specials where Mari - her mom was in their home, showing Shannan's things. I think. So I'll probably rewatch some old specials this weekend.

Sounds like maybe I’ll file these two under the same category with the “they didn't check into the hotel until the 17th" story..
I don't know if John Ray likes to spread rumors or if he's throwing us hints.

it would not change my view of her. She is a victim and a witness.

Ruminations, I understand the argument you’re making. I also under the arguments @Mountain_Kat is making, and the feelings they’re expressing.

Regardless, I did just want to pop up and say that I appreciate how calmly and patiently you’ve made and restated your arguments, even if I’m a bit ambivalent about them. It’s a real skill that I aspire to!

I went through ALL the emotions during and after that PC. I'm more than ready to sit that art info on the back burner.
I'm now more interested in two comments I thought I heard from John Ray. Unfortunately, I will have to re-watch (or listen) to figure out when he said these things.

And please, if I heard wrong, correct me. Because there was a lot going on and it’s possible I misunderstood.

- First time I heard this and I can't find anything in the news or online about it. If anyone has any info on this connection, please share. TIA

2. "Massapequa" being written down in one of Shannan's notebooks as an appointment. (I'm pretty sure the young woman leaned over to remind John Ray of that bit of info before he mentioned it)

- I would love to see that notebook..and the only time I do recall seeing a notebook with Shannan's handwriting was during one of the tv specials where Mari - her mom was in their home, showing Shannan's things. I think. So I'll probably rewatch some old specials this weekend.

Sounds like maybe I’ll file these two under the same category with the “they didn't check into the hotel until the 17th" story..
I also heard JR's reference to HR patronizing "Pandora's Box".

He said it again yesterday that he represents survivors of RH so possibly he got that info about RH and the club from one of them?
The other possibility that comes to mind is about LP the swinger whose ex-boyfriend the prior NYC narc.
I heard JR refer to him in an interview after he had LP at his Jan 2024 event that they knew where he was from in Queens NY and that the lifestyle/swinger LP claimed they did together lined up with his past.
At the time of JR's presser with Rodney Harrison in Oct.2023 they had his name and IIRC: had spoken with him?
RH may have been known to go there from other SW or the narc?

The were some very explicit and graphic warnings on these blogs cautioning you before entering.
I appreciate this. Because it really needs to be. These graphic articles and these graphic pictures over the last 2 days including more to come, really need a warning cautioning us. I appreciate what you just said.

I'm looking back through some OLD SG threads and a quick search provided posts that referenced MPak (SG's driver) living in Massapequa, and another stated the "drifter" in JB's house had family who lived in Massapequa. I'm still looking through old posts and also will attempt to see if there are any working links to verify.

This thread is interesting...

ETA: Particularly starting on Page 2 with BDSM house party in... Massapequa!

Last edited:
I also heard JR's reference to HR patronizing "Pandora's Box".

He said it again yesterday that he represents survivors of RH so possibly he got that info about RH and the club from one of them?
The other possibility that comes to mind is about LP the swinger whose ex-boyfriend the prior NYC narc.
I heard JR refer to him in an interview after he had LP at his Jan 2024 event that they knew where he was from in Queens NY and that the lifestyle/swinger LP claimed they did together lined up with his past.
At the time of JR's presser with Rodney Harrison in Oct.2023 they had his name and IIRC: had spoken with him?
RH may have been known to go there from other SW or the narc?
Was there a name/number written on the swinger’s club tied to Rex? Maybe I’m confused.

I appreciate this. Because it really needs to be. These graphic articles and these graphic pictures over the last 2 days including more to come, really need a warning cautioning us. I appreciate what you just said.
At JR's presser yesterday the blog warning were read aloud.
What still amazes and baffles me is that as far as I know just about all SK'ers families claim being oblivious to any odd behaviors or red flags etc. throughout their years living with the convicted or accused SK.
I'll never understand why AE/VH appear to have gotten a pass from the get-go on the possibility of being a help to LE's investigation.
Maybe that applies to all the families of prior SK'ers?
If true, I take that as LE being quite naive in thinking families would speak up and if they don't then they know zilch, which is hard to swallow.

This thread is interesting...

ETA: Particularly starting on Page 2 with BDSM house party in... Massapequa!

“Large downstairs dungeon” !!!

Attachments

• IMG_3208.jpeg
    IMG_3208.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3206.jpeg
    IMG_3206.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online