Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what she had an "affinity" for and if so, why?
Any news on the image taken from the house of the battered young woman with black eyes?
Who did she belong to was it a print or an original?
If an original who painted it?
Did LE return it to the Heuermann's or keep it?

She can not be classified now as something she is not, she is the daughter of an accused serial killer who tortured his victims to death.
She was not classified among those teenagers who were/are attracted to graphic torture/death gore art.

apples & oranges.

I am curious about the painting
but I think her art and clothing choices will fade into the background once people realize it's a nothing burger
she is a victim until we know otherwise and her choices in art don't make her 'suspicious' to me

Sincere answer: The purpose was to draw attention to the absurdity of acting like housemates of Rex Heuermann would have no valuable information to share.

They are witnesses. Especially AE. And, as evidenced by her art, especially VH now.

Why would we be satisfied to just take Macedonia's word for it that AE has nothing of interest to LE, yet something as interesting as a million dollars to say to a production company?

I like interesting content as much as the next person, but when the streaming wars are fought before the war against crime, I have a problem with that.

Shutting down witnesses means not doing a fulsome investigation.

John Ray is once again trying to reorient us to investigating, and discouraging letting information get ignored. That is a very good reason for a presser.

MOO

do you feel this way about every family of serial killers?
what if their lives were never exposed on a international scale by John Ray?
do you still consider them all 'witnesses' with something to hide?
just curious

Of course... Maybe p*** photos, art, books, or the like was common-place in the home? Maybe BDSM/shades of gray/swingers lifestyle was known in the home? Maybe even gore-p*** wasn't a forbidden topic in the RH household and she was comfortable with following and subbing to gore-p*** artists. Maybe she saw "toys and tools" in the home. I guess it's entirely possible that sort of thing wasn't a big deal to her. **Assuming, of course, she was aware of the activity on her tumblr account.

just some of my "maybe" thoughts

so if I decide tomorrow to paint a murder victim, it means I've witnessed brutal crimes by someone in my life?

maybe I'm inspired by this case
maybe I'm inspired by a movie
maybe I'm inspired by mythological creatures
maybe I'm using metaphors

maybe her mother should've told her not to wear that shirt out of respect for the victims but I'm sure they were floating on a surreal cloud, barely able to perform normal everyday functions
If your father turned out to be an accused serial killer and you spent 26 yrs living with him before he was arrested then most likely yeah.
I am curious about the painting
but I think her art and clothing choices will fade into the background once people realize it's a nothing burger
she is a victim until we know otherwise and her choices in art don't make her 'suspicious' to me
Her "victim" status changed for many when she signed the Peacock deal and got $400,000.
So her being a "victim" is in the eyes of the beholder.
Her being suspicious to me is not that she was involved with any of the murders but that she very well is deliberately holding back what could be crucial info for the investigators, along with AE.
VH is now 27 and not a teenager anymore.

If your father turned out to be an accused serial killer and you spent 26 yrs living with him before he was arrested then most likely yeah.

Her "victim" status changed for many when she signed the Peacock deal and got $400,000.
So her being a "victim" is in the eyes of the beholder.
Her being suspicious to me is not that she was involved with any of the murders but that she very well is deliberately holding back what could be crucial info for the investigators, along with AE.
VH is now 27 and not a teenager anymore.

she is considered a victim here at WS

I don't know, didn't watch. I think its the context of her reading the book at the kitchen table after all that has happened, as well as the artwork, clothing choices, etc. JMO She appears to be struggling.

A regular WS member owning that book is perceived differently than Rex H owning it.

I think it probably just got set down there and never moved, which seems normal in a cluttered, possibly 'hoarder' environment.

The night-time cab driver comes to mind.

She tried to tell the crime stoppers tip line about encountering Rex Heuermann and Shannan Gilbert in Long Island, among other relevant information about Rex Heuermann.

Crime stoppers would not call her back.

John Ray took her affadavit. Rodney Harrison took it as a moment to say, if you are not comfortable coming to LE, go to John Ray. (But this witness had been comfortable going to LE. They just wouldn't return her calls. This was stated publicly, and I am very certain she would have been contradicted in public if her claim of trying to reach LE were not true.)

MOO

can you remind us what exactly she said about RH and Shannan?

Of course... Maybe p*** photos, art, books, or the like was common-place in the home? Maybe BDSM/shades of gray/swingers lifestyle was known in the home? Maybe even gore-p*** wasn't a forbidden topic in the RH household and she was comfortable with following and subbing to gore-p*** artists. I guess it's entire possible that sort of thing wasn't a big deal to her. **Assuming, of course, she was aware of the activity on her tumblr account.

It's only disturbing knowing what her dad is accused of doing in the home.

just some of my "maybe" thoughts
I find it beyond disturbing for a child to live in that environment and no serial killer is needed to reach that conclusion.
But I get what you're saying how even the most toxic homes can become the way of life for some children, tragically.

If I knew what you listed was happening in someone's home my daughter would have had to crawl over my dead body before entering their door and I would have no problem calling CPS.

Totally agreed, and it is absurd. Housemates know a lot, they see a lot. Ask Dave Schaller. There's no ignoring anyone who had this intimate a connection to RH.

It's absolutely substantial. WH belt. Why that belt? Family, that's his grandfather's belt. Family is important for RH (unfortunately for the family). Wasn't he nicknamed "Peter" for Peter Griffin from "Family Guy"? He's no "family guy" of any kind, he's the demon Rodney Harrison labeled him as. There's a sinister darkness to him, like he's in a black hole of his own creation. MOO, it's so black in that hole that you'd assume anyone other than RH with any knowledge of it would now be dead. And it's looking like that may not be the case. The darkness may have radiated outwards. The JR press conference images may be the product of a dark "interest" subtly introduced by RH. But the images JR introduces-- they're pertinent. MOO, the images are disturbing, they're meant to be disturbing. But in the context in which we're viewing them, they become disturbing in a terrifying way. And that HK file seems way, way too "open-air" to me, too "comfortable" with something nobody should be comfortable with. RH was, though, he felt comfy and safe typing up something so ghastly it would make you wretch. How'd he get that comfortable? We don't know yet. But it's good that those following the information are at least trying to explore connections.

And in the midst of it all, RH now has that Manorville connection to Peconic River Sportsman's Club. That's definitely something to watch for widening RH's circle, if one exists. That's a "wow" for me.

I think he was likely that comfortable after so long of not being caught - even in 2002.

Has there been a link provided that outlines the artwork shown by JR and who created them? I've only heard others talk about it here, but have not seen an official link.

I asked where did you see a skull in her artwork which is what you posted about that I replied to
and JR is the one who said they aren't hers, except one piece of paper in his hand
so I guess the video of his press conference is your link

It seems obvious everyone finds JR's PC "disturbing" for varying reasons. It's tough to put a damper on it particularly because the reactions are emotional.

jmo
Unfortunately, emotion is reigning supreme here. The bail application makes it clear that VH has been interviewed by LE.
See the portion about the trip to Vermont with the family of VH's kindergarten friend.

Since the FBI and State Police are part of the taskforce, along with local LE and perhaps other agencies, it makes sense to me to think she was interviewed by someone highly trained and skilled.

Just because we don't know what was said (and why should we?), doesn't mean that anytime the investigation needs info from her interview(s) LE won't have it - or get it. IF she is indeed a witness and if her testimony is needed in court, there's every reason to believe Tierney will have her on the witness stand.

She may not appear in court as her "witness" may not be necessary for the case the DA is building. BUT guess what folks, that is his job and his business how he builds the case. Tierney has repeatedly said the investigation speaks through indictments arrived at through the confidential work of a Grand Jury. So far, the taskforce seems to be doing a great job and has even charged in an unexpected direction.

John Ray on the other hand . . . well don't get me started. That disgusting display of a PC means I am no longer sitting on the fence where he is concerned.

pretty sure they would be arrested by now if they said anything incriminating JMO
I see it just the opposite.
It's an ongoing investigation and the family speaks with and visits him.

Incriminating evidence is valuable for LE to have,especially in a case like this and can be used as leverage to get the person to flip and/or inform.

Unfortunately, emotion is reigning supreme here. The bail application makes it clear that VH has been interviewed by LE.
See the portion about the trip to Vermont with the family of VH's kindergarten friend.

Since the FBI and State Police are part of the taskforce, along with local LE and perhaps other agencies, it makes sense to me to think she was interviewed by someone highly trained and skilled.

Just because we don't know what was said (and why should we?), doesn't mean that anytime the investigation needs info from her interview(s) LE won't have it - or get it. IF she is indeed a witness and if her testimony is needed in court, there's every reason to believe Tierney will have her on the witness stand.

She may not appear in court as her "witness" may not be necessary for the case the DA is building. BUT guess what folks, that is his job and his business how he builds the case. Tierney has repeatedly said the investigation speaks through indictments arrived at through the confidential work of a Grand Jury. So far, the taskforce seems to be doing a great job and has even charged in an unexpected direction.

John Ray on the other hand . . . well don't get me started. That disgusting display of a PC means I am no longer sitting on the fence where he is concerned.

imagine having to be the Grand Jury or the trial jury in this case
that's gotta cause long lasting nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members