Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but it seems that she painted the vegetation and replaced it with one more similar to that on the Gilgo beach... my impression without judgment

was this painting of hers that duplicates the Hannibal image presented at the press conference?

I wonder where that human skull came from in her art.

where? the pieces in the press conference aren't hers - only one of them is and there's no skull in it I don't think

Last edited:
This thread is interesting...

ETA: Particularly starting on Page 2 with BDSM house party in... Massapequa!

I just read through this Massapequa thread. I’m fairly new to following LISK, and mad respect to all of you who have doggedly been here since the very beginning. How interesting to see your thoughts in 2012! I’m honored to be here with you today. *applause*

Was there a name/number written on the swinger’s club tied to Rex? Maybe I’m confused.
I'm confused what you mean by the name/number and where it could be written.

I just googled "Pandora's Box" NYC and there was no way in hell I was going to click on any of the numerous links after reading the snips. lol

The real objectification of women is seen in the sexualized, mutilated women produced by both the SK in real life and by his daughter in images. If you want to understand the artist, you have to look at his painting.

what image(s) did she produce except for the one 'work in progress - oil on canvas'?

Last edited:
The problem I see with this presser is how then does one explain "all the people who read/draw like VH did" who are NOT children of serial killers. The mere interest of VH in this is absolutely zero towards "evidence" (even circumstantial IMO) that she "must have known" (as some have said), "was groomed", "saw his photos", was exposed to his victims etc or else how did all those others' interested in it become so?

A quick google of "Gore Art" leads me to believe it's actually pretty popular with some. And expensive (probably because it's not mass produced like your average Walmart wall hanging). Lots of Pinterest and Instagram accounts posting it up etc too. Clicking on google images, many of the photo icons lead to sites where this art can be purchased. It obviously has a market. Not the kind of genre that I'm into, but obviously many are. Not my taste for wall hangings. The presser leaves me with no answers as to whether or not this is the only genre she chose to explore with her artistic talent or not.

As to the "Girl on Antlers" photo ... OMG - that is a photo straight taken out of the Hannibal TV Series. Sigh. I should have turned off the "presser" immediately at that point. Guilt of what? Circumstantial evidence of what? Millions of people watch this series. Unreal - IMO.

As to the photo commentary by JR that apparently links VH to the crimes of her father:
at 23minutes - JR: "take a look at this photo she was looking at. There's people hanging. But look partcularily at this particular person hanging. There's a shoe missing. Sandra Costillo was found with a shoe missing. This seems to be a fetish that was indulged in byRex Hueurmann. A fetish that is depicted and looked at by his daughter. That's a connection". What!!?? It's a photo VH allegedly looked at that shows FOUR people hanging. ONE is missing a shoe - the right shoe. SC was missing her left shoe. That individual is not the focus of the artwork. This is proof of a foot fetish and a "connection" to her knowledge of the crimes of her father? IMO: Please.

Next photo (24m13s): JR: "Perhaps this is a stretch but perhaps not, but look at the hairstyle and consider RH's hairstyle." Just wow. The photo is in anime style with the individual having long hair draped over their face and sideburns. It in no way, shape or form minutely "resembles" RH's hairstyle IMO.

Next photo VH looked at: JR: "appears to be the remains of a human being who looks half eaten." Then he brings up VH looking a site about cannibalism. Okay. Not a site I'd look at, but how exactly is this evidence (even circumstantial) of VH's involvement or knowledge? I'll just state: The VERY first and only time I've heard cannibalism inferred or suspected in ANY of the RH cases was this very comment by JR in this presser. IMO, just another realllllly long stretch on his part to infer this links VH to her father or her father's crimes. Heck, even RH hasn't been accused of cannibalism. Someone please provide the link if I am wrong one this point.

Next photo: (25m 45s): JR: "If you look, it has a strange familiarity when you see it because the torso shows that the arm is chopped off at the elbow. And the head is of course disconnect as well. And the body is being cut up into pieces. The hands and so on. Slicing up as if it were for food (again the cannibalism reference which has not, to date, been even alleged in the RH cases)... IMO: Meh: dismemberment happens most frequently at the joints in any case of this type it seems to me. The fact this artwork shows an arm chopped at the elbow and every single other conceivable joint too (note that none of RH's victims were found dismembered to that extent) is really "circumstantial evidence" of nothing connected to RHs crimes or crimes scenes IMO.

Next he moves on to necrophelia. What!!?? Has there been any allegation of that against RH in any of his cases? Someone please link if so. Again, circumstantial evidence of nothing alleged thus far to be a part of RH's crimes.

On "Furries" (kind of like Trekkies, but furry IMO): at least 250 000 of them in the United States. Conventions and the whole nine yards. Was/is VH a furry? This presser doesn't tell us the answer to that, but if so, are the other 249 999 of them the children of serial killers? I don't believe so, so I'll assume that if she is a furry that fact too is not even "circumstantial evidence" of her "knowing/being aware of", "being exposed to", "grooming of her", "seeing RH's victim photos etc" else how did all those other 249 999 people come to enjoy dressing as fantasy animal furries (beam them up Scottie)?

As John Ray states at 13m mark of the presser about not feeling sorry for VH because, "she's a 27 year old woman who tore off the cloak of her victimhood when she chose to take a handsome profit for herself and for her lawyer from Peacock for openly displaying the pretend picture of this innocent little girl persona who had nothing to do with what went on in that house. She did that at the real victims expense ...." This is an outright assertion by him that she "had something to do with what went on in that house". This comment was based on the fact that when RH was first arrested she was photographed outside in her everyday street clothes, but then "here's the real her" when showing a social media photo of her with makeup etc and not in street clothes. OMG - millions of us who have photos on our facebooks etc dressed up and not in our everyday street clothes mus be suspect now. Guess what? BOTH can be the "real" her or "the real me" for crying out loud - it's a far cry and an extreme stretch of the reality of the world to suggest that implies she was involved in what her father did in that house. He also says, "what she has witnessed, what she has perhaps gone beyond witnessing - you draw the inferences". No wonder the police opted not to show at this presser.

JR (59m05s): "This girl has becomes accustomed to liking what you see here and that just didn't happen in the air. That happened because somebody did something." Really? How about all those other 249 999 people etc? The inference must be then that something happened to all of them or that they are all children of serial killers because "it just doesn't happen in the air". Meh - it sure can happen out of the air. In Jr High and High School in the 80s, our art teacher absolutely hated the projects turned in by a friend of mine. Ghoulish and gory stuff - painitings, drawings and sculptures alike. She always tried to get him to try a different genre because he was truely talented. He always pushed back with a 'no' as that was where his interest and talent rested. These days, you've probably all experienced his work if you've seen Predator - Prey, Stargate etc. Mike makes monsters. He's an award winning Master of MakeUp and Special Effects. He contributes t a horror core website as well. Also does very high priced comissions. I follow his instagram which also has some of his work from Jr High & High School on it. I've shared some of his stuff (drawings and monster modelling). I guess I probably should be investigated. My house is full of true crime genre books etc.

On the "Coffee Table Book" : apparently now "a book of photos of dismembered prostitutes". No it isn't. It's a book of vintage Los Angeles crime scene photos - some of whom probably are prostitutes and some of them may be depicted dismembered. Regretably, prostitues are an unfairly and disproportionally targetted group for serious crimes exactly because LE tends to take decades to get off their duffs and take their "disappearances" seriously ... or just plain old doesn't investigate. (Witness for example: LISK, Robert Picton, Cottingham etc).

Anyway - that's my take on the "circumstantial evidence" aired in that 'presser' advertised by JR as proof that Rex Heuermann did not lead a double life (ie: that his family was aware and involved) in big gaudy font. It marks the last time I'll give him time.

this is everything
thank you!

OMG. Shudder. The painter or pic creator is ripe for an asylum. MOO

I see several things, which might be connected to the killings of RH's victims. I paid attention also to the fact, that painted hands of the torturers are different from each other: women's hands or rather men's hands. I paid attention to the fact, that not all victims are women but also men. I paid attention to the fact, that one pic shows a mother with babies. One pic shows a torturer (his breast area only) behind the victim, holding the victim, and TWO (!!) sets of women's hands are torturing the victim with needles (so as if 3 persons were involved in torture). The hanging people above a corridor are men and women, it seems. One person to the right is wearing stilettos, I think. JR already mentioned the one person to the left, who missed one shoe.

So, men, women, babies - all are represented in these pics/paintings. AND a metal bed in a torture room. One painting I can't recognize well: it looks like a table seen from below somehow, but there are many little lamps to the right and the left, which I don't understand.

I am still horrified. Much.

you saw several things that weren't even created by VH

I also heard JR's reference to HR patronizing "Pandora's Box".

He said it again yesterday that he represents survivors of RH so possibly he got that info about RH and the club from one of them?
The other possibility that comes to mind is about LP the swinger whose ex-boyfriend the prior NYC narc.
I heard JR refer to him in an interview after he had LP at his Jan 2024 event that they knew where he was from in Queens NY and that the lifestyle/swinger LP claimed they did together lined up with his past.
At the time of JR's presser with Rodney Harrison in Oct.2023 they had his name and IIRC: had spoken with him?
RH may have been known to go there from other SW or the narc?
Is it possible that John Ray knows even more than what he has shared publicly, knowing that once all the pieces are tied together bit by bit, it will make more sense?

IMO:
If it's true what's been claimed about VH's gore art affinity it shouldn't surprise anyone and if it is true LE needs a special sit-down with her.

Have any of you seen the horrific graphic photos in the book "Death Scenes" by Jack Huddelson that went right on the Heuerman kitchen table after it was returned to them by LE from being seized in July 2023?

Remember this was/is on the kitchen table of the family who's husband/father is an accused serial killer of 6 women and not the coffee table of people who just read/collect these types of books for whatever reason.

I just found the link but am pretty certain it's against WS rules to post, and rightfully so.

This is not from Amazon,Good Reads etc,
They don't have a detailed description on their sites or photos.

Here's the bio and the history of the original scrap book including some black/white photos

It can be found at

"the horror zone" website
morbid police death scenes

“Large downstairs dungeon” !!!

Notice in the description of the party and activities, they refer to having sex as "play time". Same words that Rex used in his notes on how to murder his victims, keep them quiet, etc.

Seems the allegations that he belonged to a swingers club might be true.

ETA: If he did belong to a swinger's club, they have a rule that you can't attend events single, you have to bring a partner. Who would have been his partner?

How risky that was to issue an invitation to people to come to your house for a sex party? Maybe some "friends" but also total strangers. Rex's "swinging" friends must have been horrified years later to discover he was a serial killer.

Last edited:
I can absolutely appreciate that those images were too graphic/violent to many viewers. Speaking as someone who was sexually assaulted while serving overseas in the military, those images represent what my body felt like to me in my mind.

I felt exactly like that painting showing a victim cut open and penetrated (paraphrasing Ray). In fact, it resonated with me so much that I had to turn away until he moved on to the next display.

With nothing but respect for others on this platform opining about what "art" represents, if you haven't personally been victimized, you may not be able to discern the deeper meanings of an artist's work (either literal or figurative).

I have and I do and I support any artist's right to create and what they want. I'm also an artist.
She may well and likely does wonder.

She may even wonder aloud, or in confidence. Some of her SM posts and artworks may be products of that wondering, based on interactions with or promptings by RH that we can only guess at. Or, they might be derivative of the ComicCon graphic novel world that her mum clearly followed. None of it seems obviously nefarious to me given the dates and circumstances of the crimes we know about, and none of it required a press conference to broadcast to the world.

IMO, an attorney who has long claimed to be a voice for victims in this case should not be wondering aloud and at length about these topics on VH's behalf. This strikes me as pure, cruel gamesmanship, motivated by something other than a search for justice in whatever shape or form.

JMO, MOO, etc.

on point
ty

Last edited:
At JR's presser yesterday the blog warning were read aloud.
What still amazes and baffles me is that as far as I know just about all SK'ers families claim being oblivious to any odd behaviors or red flags etc. throughout their years living with the convicted or accused SK.
I'll never understand why AE/VH appear to have gotten a pass from the get-go on the possibility of being a help to LE's investigation.
Maybe that applies to all the families of prior SK'ers?
If true, I take that as LE being quite naive in thinking families would speak up and if they don't then they know zilch, which is hard to swallow.
I wonder if it's a matter of letting the family relax, knowing they're not under suspicion, with the hope they'll be cooperative and share insights, and of course, they continue investigating until and if they dig up anything to charge them with too. Others have said here there have been cases where family members have been charged years later even. MOO.

Asa may have known RH was doing strange things but had no idea what these things were, especially if he lied and had believable stories and excuses.
There's knowing exactly what he was up to, and just having a weird gut feeling that something is off but unable to prove it or have evidence of R's hobbies.

yes and a gut feeling is not a crime last I checked
people are demonizing her and her daughter

Notice in the description of the party and activities, they refer to having sex as "play time". Same words that Rex used in his notes on how to murder his victims, keep them quiet, etc.

Seems the allegations that he belonged to a swingers club might be true.

ETA: If he did belong to a swinger's club, they have a rule that you can't attend events single, you have to bring a partner. Who would have been his partner?
Wow, same wording!
I also noticed in the affidavit from the witness with the boyfriend they mentioned RH started a fire. And I believe that swingers party ad mentions a “firepit”.

Yes, they could’ve belonged to a few clubs. This link mentions the witness with the boyfriend claims they belonged to another called “Le Trapeze” .

Last edited:
what image(s) did she produce except for the one 'work in progress - oil on canvas'?
It's what she had an "affinity" for and if so, why?
Any news on the image taken from the house of the battered young woman with black eyes?
Who did she belong to was it a print or an original?
If an original who painted it?
Did LE return it to the Heuermann's or keep it?

She can not be classified now as something she is not, she is the daughter of an accused serial killer who tortured his victims to death.
She was not classified among those teenagers who were/are attracted to graphic torture/death gore art.

apples & oranges.

Wow, same wording!
I also noticed in the affidavit from the witness with the boyfriend they mentioned RH started a fire. And I believe that swingers party ad mentions bon fires.

Yes, they could’ve belonged to a few clubs. This link mentions the witness with the boyfriend claims they belonged to another called “Le Trapeze” .

My issue with LP was many of the things she claimed had previously been published.
She signed her affidavit on Aug,31,2023.
But..we don't know when she first contacted JR and her story then and if she added to it by 8/31/23?

But there is the ex-boyfriend who's name she gave to Ray/Harrison so that's on her side and they did make contact with him but of course we know nada.
I would like to know where AE was around this time when Karen Vergata was last heard from on Valentine's Day 1996 and what day in April RH & AE were married,
Karen's partial remains were discovered on April 20,1996 on Fire Island.

Last edited:
I disagree in two ways.

First, while I can't say I enjoyed looking at the images, I am not sure I'd call them distasteful. I have no knowledge of what makes VH drawn to them. I would hazard a guess it is a symptom of her victimization. She could be repulsed by the images, and working to normalize them for herself to try to fit in. She could be processing her life, which is not a typical life.

I guess I do call her tee shirt choice distasteful, upon Rex's arrest. If she wears skeletons every day of her life, that was the day to turn the shirt inside out. But mostly, I don't think the problem is distaste.

The other way I disagree is that I certainly do think it is substantial.

The problem is how much the material contained references to the crime scene that we are learning more and more about. It means that in some way, VH knows something about the crimes. She is a witness.

Imagine if the truth turns out to be that her father accessed all of this images posing as his daughter. That seems unlikely, but it is possible, true? Then, she is a witness who can deny being behind the social media accounts. I think it is likely that VH has been on her own kind of investigation for years. She is a witness. Her interests in art that references crime scenes for crimes for which her father is accused makes that obvious.

In addition, just by living in that small house, it is very hard to imagine anybody not noticing anything at all...like, why does dad always scrub the bathroom when we are on vacation?

MOO

so if I decide tomorrow to paint a murder victim, it means I've witnessed brutal crimes by someone in my life?

maybe I'm inspired by this case
maybe I'm inspired by a movie
maybe I'm inspired by mythological creatures
maybe I'm using metaphors
maybe all of the above

maybe her mother should've told her not to wear that shirt out of respect for the victims but I'm sure they were floating on a surreal cloud, barely able to perform normal everyday functions

Last edited:
I wonder if it's a matter of letting the family relax, knowing they're not under suspicion, with the hope they'll be cooperative and share insights, and of course, they continue investigating until and if they dig up anything to charge them with too. Others have said here there have been cases where family members have been charged years later even. MOO.
That's comforting news, thanks.
For all we know LE got a warrant and their house is bugged..maybe phones too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader