GUILTY Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Take heart folks, (plus those following the Greg Lynn trial) - remember we had our fingers crossed for the Trump and Daybell verdicts.

I'm not too concerned at the moment.

There is probably a hold-out or two .... which can happen when they pit one drug addict against another. But, I think, if they keep talking it through they will realise that JS is really not the type of person to bow down to Kallista. He disposed of Charlise because he killed her.

imo

OJ Simpson is the best example that I can think of. The deaths of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman remain unsolved murders.
There are countless cases in which the prime suspect has been found not guilty. That's not what I'm talking about.

Nobody, including the police, thinks of the murders of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman as "unsolved murders." They solved the case, they just couldn't secure a conviction. That was simply a failed prosecution. There was one suspect, and only one. All the evidence they had pointed to that one suspect. They didn't go back to the drawing board after the acquittal and say "well if OJ didn't kill these people, who did?"

Likewise, nobody regards the Caylee Anthony case an "unsolved murder," just a murder in which the jury didn't convict the accused.

If the police truly believe Justin Stein killed Charlise Mutten, and they have evidence to bring it to trial, they're not going to go back to the office after the acquittal we ll hope won't happen and say "maybe we can change tack and pin this on Kallista."

they're not going to go back to the office after the acquittal we ll hope won't happen and say "maybe we can change tack and pin this on Kallista."

Bolded bit is your opinion/assumption.

If Stein is found not guilty, who's to say that in future a credible witness, and/or strong piece of evidence, may not come to police attention that puts KM front and centre of the killing? If that were to happen, IMO they would be looking to charge her.

I wonder if the jury has discussed why Stein didn't (apparently) notice a tarp covered plastic barrel standing up in the back of his ute.

Or - if he did notice it before he had purchased five 20kg bags of sand at Bunnings - what the heck he thought was in there. Why it was there, standing up so securely that it didn't tip over and roll around.

I don't think I saw that addressed in what we heard about the trial?

imo

Bolded bit is your opinion/assumption.

If Stein is found not guilty, who's to say that in future a credible witness, and/or strong piece of evidence, may not come to police attention that puts KM front and centre of the killing? If that were to happen, IMO they would be looking to charge her.

If they can't secure the conviction of murder against JS then I think it's credible that another person / persons could have been involved, including KM herself. Unless evidence to the court absolutely rules her out, which maybe it does and that's why LE haven't charged her with anything. JMO MOO

Unless evidence to the court absolutely rules her out, which maybe it does and that's why LE haven't charged her with anything.

IMO, KM is as much a liar as is Stein.

My own feeling is that she likely knows more than she's letting on. I suspect that police may have threatened her with charges unless she co-operated with the prosecution.

IMO, KM is as much a liar as is Stein.

My own feeling is that she likely knows more than she's letting on. I suspect that police may have threatened her with charges unless she co-operated with the prosecution.

I feel quite sure of it, that she was treated differently from the very beginning by not being formally detained in cells - she went for some form of mental health treatment and probably also physical health issues and then into some type of rented supported accommodation it seems (re officially published media stories). She wasn't detained on remand as an accused offender is my point.

That would take some fancy footwork by her legal representation IMO, to firmly position her as 'victim' and not perpetrator or co-conspirator. We don't know what happened re her pregnancy but that matter could have been a big factor. It would seem that victim status, addiction, mental health, physical issues and her pregnancy have been asserted as well as JMO sneaky feeling LE have had to keep her sweet in order to weaponize her and her account against JS, otherwise they'd have very little to go on. MOO

I feel quite sure of it, that she was treated differently from the very beginning by not being formally detained in cells - she went for some form of mental health treatment and probably also physical health issues and then into some type of rented supported accommodation it seems (re officially published media stories). She wasn't detained on remand as an accused offender is my point.

That would take some fancy footwork by her legal representation IMO, to firmly position her as 'victim' and not perpetrator or co-conspirator. We don't know what happened re her pregnancy but that matter could have been a big factor. It would seem that victim status, addiction, mental health, physical issues and her pregnancy have been asserted as well as JMO sneaky feeling LE have had to keep her sweet in order to weaponize her and her account against JS, otherwise they'd have very little to go on. MOO

I think that if Stein had a medical episode, he would have been taken for medical treatment also. And then been interviewed when he was medically fit.

It doesn't help a police case to not allow medical intervention, when it is needed. A defence lawyer could tear them to shreds in court. Get their interview thrown out of evidence.

In the Russell Hill/Carol Clay case, the police allowed Greg Lynn to shower and eat before they started their long interview with him. There are certain protocols they should adhere to, if they want their interview to remain as evidence.

imo

From what I read, there wasn't any suggestion that Kallista was aware of the videos depicting child sexual abuse on Steins phone.
She found dating apps and messages that indicated he was cheating, including with one of Kallista's friends.
She subsequently stole Stein's car, and Stein reported the theft to police and then left a bunch a voice messages on Kallista's phone telling her that he had both guns and was coming to kill her. This was at three in the morning.
She later returned and they made up again and went to sleep.
All the while, Charlise was still missing and Kallista had not reported it to the police.

Perhaps I'm naïve, but I'm completely blown away at the every day ins and outs of the relationship between these two meth junkies. You couldn't make this stuff up.
Meth junkies and logic don't go together...

I remember Greg Lynn's lawyer saying he had problems with Lynn's interview (I think he was looking to get it thrown out) ... but it managed to stay in evidence. Because the police did everything right. imo

Yes, and these days, with timestamped video recordings of such interviews, it's hard to claim procedural fault where there isn't any.

I was concerned that the early questioning of Lynn at his house in 2020 may have been ruled procedurally invalid.

Yes, and these days, with timestamped video recordings of such interviews, it's hard to claim procedural fault where there isn't any.

I was concerned that the early questioning of Lynn at his house in 2020 may have been ruled procedurally invalid.

Though I was really just trying to explain why, I thought, Kallista got different treatment from Stein.

Because the police couldn't not get her medical assistance when she had a medical event. They needed to follow proper protocols. At that point, the police didn't know what had happened to Charlise. They just knew that a little girl was missing. And that her mother was suffering a medical event.

Was Stein there when all of this happened? Or had he already scarpered off to another place? I think he had left already. imo

I know that Kallista reported Charlise missing at 8:20am on Friday 14th January, and was at Wildenstein. And that Stein spoke to officers at Penrith police station sometime that day.

Was Stein there when all of this happened? Or had he already scarpered off to another place? I think he had left already. imo
In this article, Stein’s friend, Jason, says Stein was at his Surry Hills unit for “days” before being arrested.

“The close friend of Justin Stein who housed the accused murderer for days before police arrested him after allegedly killing Charlise Mutten said Stein was 'relaxed' and 'unconcerned' and just 'basically ate and slept'.

Jason Tucker, 45, said Stein couch surfed in his Surry Hills apartment in a Housing Department complex, a putrid-smelling, cockroach-infested block of 20 flats which is strewn with furniture and where residents display threatening behaviour and weird signs adorn their doors.

When Daily Mail Australia spoke exclusively with Mr Tucker, he said that Stein had not seemed stressed and just wanted to stay for a few days.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anaaaa555
Back