WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One article I just read said they believe that the suspect was believed to be going to Mexico and they have his vehicle info including license plate. Can they send his info to the 330 ports of entry and ask that they run his license plate through a plate reader? I would assume that they have that at international borders.

What airport were they at? Not all airports are busy busy like that. It's been a long time since I was in my city's airport, but I used to go there very frequently, and it was most often like a mausoleum (Tulsa International Airport).

ETA just remembered, may have been SeaTac? Which makes my comment irrelevant, I suppose!
Yeah, Sea-Tac is very crowded this time of year. Estimated at 2.28 million per day ....

Seattle–Tacoma International Airport - Wikipedia​

In 2022, daily passenger troughput climbed to 2.08 million. Through July 12, average daily passenger traffic stands at 2.28 million for this year, compared to 2.29 million for the same period of 2019. This chart shows the seven-day average of travelers passing through TSA checkpoints at U.S. airports.Jul 14, 2023

Moo.. the timing could of been to work with Italy trip... possibly the parents would of hopefully got on plane thinking she would of joined them. So don't think this big surprise for her parents...they did not get on plane....moo

What is the point of Aung's family smearing Samara? Are they insinuating that she was abusive to her small daughter, and that's why Aung and his girlfriend took her away?

I feel as though we stepped into a family dispute.
They have broadcast the dispute, first with the sensation of a beautiful young woman disappearing from the airport as she was about to board a flight and then with these ridiculous public displays of superiority. And, the son broke the law.

It could have stayed a family dispute, absolutely.

jmo

What in the world is wrong with this family
(I won't even dignify by posting their video)

There is something very, very, very wrong with that family. I hope Samara is granted full custody and if there's even a morsel of untruth to anything they've said, I hope she sues the pants off all of them and gets a nice settlement in addition to hefty child support payments Aaron will have to pay from his prison cell. JMO

There is something very, very, very wrong with that family. I hope Samara is granted full custody and if there's even a morsel of untruth to anything they've said, I hope she sues the pants off all of them and gets a nice settlement in addition to hefty child support payments Aaron will have to pay from his prison cell. JMO
Agree with your entire post. This family is identical to my son’s ex-inlaws. The separation, then later-the divorce, was an experience none of our family will ever forget. Right down to the social media smear campaign. No moral boundaries either, like zero.

I can’t figure out the endgame here. Disappear forever? That’s not possible! When they are found, everything they thought was bad before will be so much worse. So much worse.

Even if everything they claim is true, they now are the bad guys.

I can’t figure out the endgame here. Disappear forever? That’s not possible! When they are found, everything they thought was bad before will be so much worse. So much worse.

Even if everything they claim is true, they now are the bad guys.
I've wondered the same thing. And even if they disappear successfully to a different country, what then? Will they become fluent in a new language? Will they find jobs? Will his family come to visit? Is Nadia going to be happy never seeing her family again? It just seems like a losing proposition all the way around.

The maternal grandmother of the missing toddler Seraya is on CourtTV with Vinnie Politan. She responds to some of the Aung family statement. My impression of her is positive—that she is being honest, yet cautious and measured in what she says. JMO

So people time and time again have said they may have left for Vietnam (technically no extradition) but the list of countries with "no extradition" also includes the Maldives? Mongolia? China? Russia? IDK... to me sounds unlikely they're thousands of miles away.

At this point I think they're hiding in plain sight, with a load of help from the wealthy family Aung. I also worry if Aaron has any experience with firearms but perhaps that's a given for someone from Idaho. You would think a dad with his beautiful daughter and fiance in tow would want to protect them. I also think this escapade is at this point getting old for NC, whether she went willingly or not. (I know she left the airport at her own accord.... but whether Aaron gave her some sort of relationship ultimatum.)

And yes. To those casting dispersion on the Harmons, they have not spoken a negative word against the characters of Aaron or NC. They've kept the focus on getting the little girl home. I am not saying they're perfect. No one is. The grandma on courttv has been consistent with her daughter.

The maternal grandmother of the missing toddler Seraya is on CourtTV with Vinnie Politan. She responds to some of the Aung family statement. My impression of her is positive—that she is being honest, yet cautious and measured in what she says. JMO
Thank you for this, slowpoke. I'm only half-way through but wanted to note that Vinnie asks Shawna, maternal grandmother about parts of the statement concerning Seraya's reaction to diaper changes and the reference to Samara's half-brother being a pedophile. This was her response:

19:45 "I will say that it's very unfortunate that Samara's trauma is being used against her. Her half-brother is not around Seraya, for obvious reasons. Our entire family is very protective of the children in it. When Samara was victimized, as a child, I'm the one that turned it in. I would not turn a blind eye to my granddaughter being molested. And, she was displaying strange behaviors and saying things, and I actually called Child Protective Services because of that back in March. It was when she would come back from her father's house with weird infections and stuff, and freaking out with diaper changes that was never happening before."

ETA: 22:36 "The custody battle itself, I mean they were in a great position; they had lawyers, we had nothing. We did mediation to settle for 50/50. We were terrified to go up against them with no representation, and so that's what Samara ultimately settled for because they were going for full custody with no visitation for Samara."

Last edited:
We did mediation to settle for 50/50.
Yes. Family courts default to 50/50 anyway so that's the best you're going to get anyway unless there is criminal behavior you can prove. It's somewhat pointless to expect otherwise so this is just basic in terms of family court.

If there is a restraining order or there's an infant who is breastfeeding, there may be some differences but 50/50 is absolutely common especially if both parties want custody. Sometimes one party cannot due to work or other obligations so one party will get more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TabithaTindle84