WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the search warrant mean when it states that police can search “persons”? Does that mean taking hair samples, for example? I’m just trying to figure out what you would do with “the person.”
The LE activity and presence in this case seems a little over the top, given that this is supposedly a non-custodial parent issue.

Or, is it more?

I don't think I've ever seen this level of LE presence in a similar case before. I mean, there's really no evidence that Seraya is in any sort of danger, and non-custodial parents (usually dads) have absconded with their kids to Middle Eastern countries, and our LE hasn't seemed interested. In fact, sometimes, the mothers back in the states had to appeal to private groups to go into those countries and have their own children grabbed and returned to them.

I get that the FBI might be involved if they think they left the country, but raiding the in-law's home and persons? To me, that's a stretch. And, it doesn't make LE look too good.

All MOO

I'm worried that something may have happened to Seraya and Aaron couldn't return her in that condition, knowing he'd be blamed. I REALLY hope this is not the case. Did Aaron tell Nadia he was going on the lam and she either goes with him or to Italy and she chose him over family? Seems like that would be memorialized on her phone if it happened that way.
BBM
SBM

I agree about the importance of Nadia's phone. The info found there should be very revealing! Even if she deleted texts and calls, there will be a permanent record the service provider can give them.

I've also wondered if something happened to Seraya, but I'm also wondering if something happened to both Seraya and Aaron, and that's behind Nadia's odd departure from the airport. Did Nadia do something?

All MOO

yes yes, .......
I had asked this in the beginning....and was SO hoping Nadia's mother would have let us know....
What was in her suitcases at the airport?? Would certainly explain a lot.
But I have never seen an explanation.

That is why I also keep asking..... have we heard any peeps at all from Nadia's mom?????
Good point. I keep thinking her luggage was on the flight and is now in Italy, but forgot she had a carry-on.

jmo

Good point. I keep thinking her luggage was on the flight and is now in Italy, but forgot she had a carry-on.

jmo
I try to put myself in Mom's shoes... frightened to death, deliriously searching, totally confused?????

Or maybe not???

moo
edited to add: humiliated?? Embarrassed??
Angry as h*ll?

Last edited:

jmo
For security reasons... anything she and her mom&dad checked in would have to be removed from the aircraft before the flight took off from Seattle. (Safety= can you imagine a Bad Person who plants a detonation device and then abandons their suitcase.) Can you imagine the delay for Everyone Else on that flight? Ugh. I'd be beyond ticked off...

ALSO....
If Nadia took off from the airport at 3, she could be in downtown by 3:45pm... but Aaron would still need to make it to Seattle to pick her up! That's a long drive, especially with a 2 year old in tow. Aaron picked up Seraya in Pullman around 6:15pm. That's still a 4.5 hour drive....

Where did they meet up? Let me look and see if there are buses or public transport heading east... maybe they met up halfway?

If Nadia had taken Amtrak from Seattle to Pullman... it would take TEN HOURS...Entirely possible but.. I kind of doubt it... there would have been security cameras that would have tracked her at stations or a trail of her buying a ticket.

For security reasons... anything she and her mom&dad checked in would have to be removed from the aircraft before the flight took off from Seattle. (Safety= can you imagine a Bad Person who plants a detonation device and then abandons their suitcase.) Can you imagine the delay for Everyone Else on that flight? Ugh. I'd be beyond ticked off...

ALSO....
If Nadia took off from the airport at 3, she could be in downtown by 3:45pm... but Aaron would still need to make it to Seattle to pick her up! That's a long drive, especially with a 2 year old in tow. Aaron picked up Seraya in Pullman around 6:15pm. That's still a 4.5 hour drive....

Where did they meet up? Let me look and see if there are buses or public transport heading east... maybe they met up halfway?
Maybe Aaron was already wherever and Nadia had only to get herself there. Maybe the three were never traveling in unison. IMO Aaron had a headstart.

Maybe someone else helped Nadia join him.

The Cadillac -- could have been Aaron alone, Aaron and Seraya, Aaron and Nadia and Seraya, Nadia and a driver, or a decoy....

IMO this was a coordinated effort to keep Seraya permanently from her mother or cover up the same.

JMO

Last edited:

jmo
Speaking of that, her luggage (and her parents') was probably removed from the plane when she failed to show up at the gate. That probably delayed the flight and inconvenienced the 100+ passengers and crew on the plane. So not only did she blow off her family, she showed total disregard for everyone on the flight that day.

ETA @AnyNameIWish we had the same thought LOL

For everyone saying they are not rich because of the older house etc. I live in a suburb that is late 50’s houses. I paid just under 143k in 1998. It is now valued at about 750k. Normal older houses and yards. So the state or age of that house really doesn’t mean anything.
I hear you. But rich is a relative term. Housing prices are super inflated in my area right now. The Aungs are comfortable. IMO . but I wouldn't refer to them as wealthy if the house and the work vehicles are all I have to go on (because sluething them further is outside of TOS). Also we have no clue if the vehicles and/or home are emcumbered by loans etc.

Speaking of that, her luggage (and her parents') was probably removed from the plane when she failed to show up at the gate. That probably delayed the flight and inconvenienced the 100+ passengers and crew on the plane. So not only did she blow off her family, she showed total disregard for everyone on the flight that day.

ETA @AnyNameIWish we had the same thought LOL
Do we know that she ONLY had a carryon? Or just THAT she abandoned her carryon at the gate?

Three week trip. Family might have had stowed luggage too. The flight delay had to be a nightmare for the airline and other passengers, if the plane had been loaded with their luggage.

Regardless, such entitlement, to put herself ahead of all others.

JMO

Exactly. Most of the people with shiny new houses and cars are Mortgaged to the hilt with loans. All while people who live modestly haven’t been in debt for decades. The current thought train on this is bizarre.
My husband I own personal vehicles (several) work vehicles for my husbands business (6) our residence and 5 investment properties. We don't live fancy but we don't want for anything because all of it was purchased without loans meaning we own outright. We have a bit of savings tucked back as we plan towards retirement. We are not rich. IMO we are comfortable. As I said, rich is a relative term.

IMO, it's not so much that they are "wealthy," but that they are wealthier than a single mom negotiating custody and child-rearing disputes.

She doesn't have the resources the Aung family has - she was the cleaning person at their company and I suspect they reminded her of that. However big the actual financial differences are, I think they intimidated her.

And, it sounds like AA threatened her with his family connections, which could mean the people they know through their construction business (tough guys, cement access, businesses that might blackball her for employment, etc).

I don't know exactly what he said to her, but whether it was actually true or not doesn't really matter if she is intimidated by the thought of someone with more resources being against her and the child.

jmo
THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members