Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the last 10 months I'm willing to bet that he has committed more crimes, home invasions, rapes. This guy is a dangerous monster. If so I hope those cases will be resolved as well.
Oh yeah, there's just got to be more there. He was a serial killer in the making, if he didn't get there already.

Jan 2023 - VMH murdered a 19 year-old female in El Salvador
Feb 2023 - VMH arrived in the US illegally
Mar 2023 - VMH assaulted a nine year-old girl and her mother in Los Angeles CA
Aug 2023 - VMH raped and murdered Rachel in Bel Air, MD

There's more to add to this list, IMO.

Confirmed by family in this article.
Man arrested in murder of Rachel Morin
The most amazing news! I've followed this from when the news of Rachel's murder first broke. I've checked every single day and thought about her family often. I'm so glad he cannot hurt anyone else!

JUN 15, 2024
Sheriff Gahler went on to say that Martinez-Hernandez is a "23-year-old citizen of El Salvador." He said that Martinez-Hernandez illegally crossed the border into the United States in February of 2023, and that he believes that Morin was not his first victim.

"It is my understanding that this suspect, this monster, fled to the United States after the murder of a young woman in El Salvador a month earlier in January of 2023," Sheriff Gahler said. "Once in our country, he brutally attacked a nine year old girl and her mother in a home invasion in March of 2023 in Los Angeles."

Jan 2023 - VMH murdered a 19 year-old female in El Salvador
Feb 2023 - VMH arrived in the US illegally
Mar 2023 - VMH assaulted a nine year-old girl and her mother in Los Angeles CA
Aug 2023 - VMH raped and murdered Rachel in Bel Air, MD

There's more to add to this list, IMO.
April, May, June, July....

Perhaps he was routinely traveling back and forth and he left a crime spree there.

Wherever he was, doubt he took a break from violent crime.

Just hasn't been connected yet.

JMO

Great job by LE.

Thinking of Rachel's loved ones, the CA victims, and the El Salvador victim's loved ones today. If there are previously unsolved cases related to this horror of a human, I hope they are discovered and resolved due to capturing this murderer.

So glad to hear of this progress. Justice is coming.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back