GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no....

She lost her Mental Health Counselor license as part of the diversion agreement with the US Federal Govt. This was clearly explained in the agreement. So, she cannot be practicing in FL or anywhere else if I understood the document properly.

Prior threads had discussed this issue and searched in FL to confirm that she was not presently licensed.

MOO
And yet she claims to still be treating patients, no?

She is technically neither....

She simply has a Masters degree and so even in a lax regulation state like FL she doesn't qualify to be a psychologist. Yes, I believe you are correct that she called herself a 'psychologist' in Court and this is incorrect as is the prior Schoenhorn statement that she is a 'Clinical Psychologist' for which she is ABSOLUTELY unqualified.

Simply exhausted tracking these ongoing lies and misstatements.

PS. Papi Troconis is NOT A MD. He is now changing his online descriptions to say "US Trained medical professional but imo this actually is only partly true as he only did some residency training in US (where MT was born) but did not graduate from a US university (graduated in Venezuela), did not take US boards and took no other US certification exams other than the CSA (Certified Surgical Assistant) which he had most recently on his linked in and which he removed along with the name of the private equity firm clinic where he was supposedly working in Miami. He cannot use the designation MD but I believe can technically use the term "Doctor" as he has a degree in Medicine from university in Venezuela.

This family needs a platoon of fact checkers following them around imo and ditto for Schoenhorn.

MOO
Replying to myself on this as I sucked it up and checked the FL registry again and didn't see Mama Troconis present and having a license. At a minimum the Linkedin page info is incorrect as she is claiming to be a licensed mental health professional and she isn't.

Here is the website for the business D & D Psych, Inc. in Miami, FL:

D & D PSYCH, INC Miami​

ADDRESS
7392 NW 35th Terrace, suite 201
Miami, FL - 33122
CONTACTS
Phone (305) 597-9494
Visit Website

The business claims to have been in business for 20 years and on linkedin there are at least 3 other people affiliated with D & D Psych, so perhaps Mama Troconis retained her ownership interest even though she lost her license under the diversion agreement and is using others that might have licenses to continue to work with Medicare patients. There is no 'About' section on the website to explain the ownership but it does make reference to being a 'non profit organization' and here is the quote from the website:

"Our community health center is a non-profit organization that has been serving our community for over 20 years. It was established with the mission of providing high-quality, comprehensive healthcare services to all members of our community, regardless of their ability to pay. The center operates with the belief that healthcare is a basic human right and strives to ensure that all individuals have access to the care they need to live healthy and fulfilling lives".

Will search out the corporate records on D & D to verify the claim of not for profit standing.

Done: Detail by Entity Name

Here was their last filed annual report with the State of FL:

D&D per the State of FL is inactive and was apparently dissolved in 2017.

Wonder why the website is still active as of 2024?

If anyone is local and can confirm whether the business is operating that would be useful info.

The Mama Troconis diversion agreement was posted in a prior thread so I will go back when I have time and see if Mama Troconis was supposed to divest herself of her ownership in D&D Psych as I don't recall how this issue was specifically addressed by the US Govt.

On Papi Troconis, his Linkedin updated again and he is back with the CSA license working at the private equity owned backed clinic in Miami. This entry had been previously removed from Linkedin but its back.

I'm baffled how the entire crew of the the Troconis clan manage to support themselves so if anyone has details on MT and the family please post as I'm baffled.

Its 'as the world turns' with the crew so will keep searching.

MOO

Notice how in court she always had a sweater/pullover over her prison garb?

Cold, doubtful…I bet she was hiding the fact that she is a convict. Just like the pic hiding her head.

You do the crime, you pay the time….,

Fired up tonight reading all of the total blank from JS, her family and friends.

Her new little church family is very suspicious given she needed a new identity. Funny how they have all only known her since after the murder. Moo
Yep, 'fired up' is a good way to describe the feeling of reading the extensive 'cut and paste' job undertaken by Schoenhorn. I can picture Schoenhorn on his laptop simply doing endless 'copy and paste' and then smiling with glee when he mails out the no doubt HUGE bill for his 'reposting'! But, it continues to amuse how Schoenhorn in the document continues to allude to 'many other' appealable items other than those contained in the 250 page 'copy and paste' extravaganza! It just seems like absolute 'blunt blowin'!

Just seemed like yet another rehash of prior motions and grievances.

Every time I read those old pretrial motions I just get the feeling that the entire point of all the endless filings was simply to delay and delay to keep MT with her daughter. The CT Court system is slow on a good day and during COVID ground to a halt. The motions by Schoenhorn just kept getting filed and he kept picking away at the 4Jx search endlessly.

The other thing that came through clearly were the relentless personal attacks undertaken by Schoenhorn against Det. Kimball and Atty Bowman. These attacks were endless and wove through the motions over and over. I do think reading Judge Randolph responses on some of it that he saw the grift that was going on but I have to absolutely feel for what imo represented something akin to 'defamation' against Det Kimball as the word usage of Schoenhorn was accusatory as to the motives of Det Kimball as he undertook the investigation. Horn went on for months about the HUGE ERROR AND LIE regarding the '30 Stops' on Albany Ave but the reality was what we all heard on the stand from Det. Kimball that the very early read of the C4 video was simply incomplete and partially incorrect. Yet, Horn horned on about this and all the other 'serious' errors made by CSP and Det. Kimball in particular. Det. Kimball literally spent over 4 years during the pretrial period on the stand defending his actions from attack by Horn and YET Horn never presented any evidence to support any of his claims made in the motions against the work of Det. Kimball that I could find.

BUT, what was somewhat interesting was the reference made in the latest appeal document to Atty Meehan, the infamous and imo incompetent GAL, to the 'fact' that in the Confidentiality Log kept in Family Court under Judge Heller Order indiciated that 2 copies of the discredited report were made for FD and his then Atty Michael Rose (who was a defense witness at MT trial and who imo did not tell the truth on the stand).

I don't believe the Atty Meehan to be factually correct at all as the issue was that Judge Heller ordered NO COPIES and her investigation was was understand HOW ANY COPIES WERE MADE and under whose authority! No mystery why Judge Heller dismissed Atty Michael Rose and imo would have booted GAL Atty Meehan for his role in giving copies to FD and Atty Rose and then effectively it seems lying about how it all happened. Shameful imo.

It was also interesting to see the "Horn take" on the issue of jurisdiction of Family Court Orders in Criminal Court (he seems to be claiming they had none regarding the discredited Herman report). I do wonder if this is to cover himself on his treatment of the report as imo he didn't at all comply with the original order of Judge Heller as to confidentiality and no discussion etc. If I have time I will try to get more info on this issue but I'm not sure how important the Horn statement is as Judge Blawie IN CRIMINAL Court ordered that the report be treated in the same manner as originally outlined by Judge Herman in terms of confidentiality (imo this Order was never respected by MT, Mama Troconis, Schoenhorn and his sidekick who talked about it endlessly on testimony cross).

I'm questioning this statement from Atty Meehan as at trial there was a quick look at the log I believe from Family Court and I don't recall seeing copies made of the report. Further, the Judge Heller Order in Family Court precluded making copies iirc and the participants and their attorneys were supposed to go to GAL Office and read the report and make notes there iirc. The log was to track who read the report and when.

We know that Judge Heller ordered an investigation as to the handling of the discredited Herman Report but I very much wonder if the statement made by Atty Meehan and repeated by Schoenhorn in this motion is their feeble attempt to reinvent history? Judge Heller was incandescent about the copy/ies being made of the report and ordered her own investigation which was never made public. So, absent reading the original investigation report by Judge Heller I am absolutely calling BS on the apparent statement made by Atty Meehan and repeated by Horn in the appeal motion.

I don't understand why the State has made zero effort to call out the treatment of the Herman Report by the Defense team during the pretrial and trial period? SImply seems wrong to me on a very basic level. Perhaps they will address it in their Appeal response?

MOO

Last edited:
Replying to myself on this as I sucked it up and checked the FL registry again and didn't see Mama Troconis present and having a license. At a minimum the Linkedin page info is incorrect as she is claiming to be a licensed mental health professional and she isn't.

Here is the website for the business D & D Psych, Inc. in Miami, FL:

D & D PSYCH, INC Miami​

ADDRESS
7392 NW 35th Terrace, suite 201
Miami, FL - 33122
CONTACTS
Phone (305) 597-9494
Visit Website

The business claims to have been in business for 20 years and on linkedin there are at least 3 other people affiliated with D & D Psych, so perhaps Mama Troconis retained her ownership interest even though she lost her license under the diversion agreement and is using others that might have licenses to continue to work with Medicare patients. There is no 'About' section on the website to explain the ownership but it does make reference to being a 'non profit organization' and here is the quote from the website:

"Our community health center is a non-profit organization that has been serving our community for over 20 years. It was established with the mission of providing high-quality, comprehensive healthcare services to all members of our community, regardless of their ability to pay. The center operates with the belief that healthcare is a basic human right and strives to ensure that all individuals have access to the care they need to live healthy and fulfilling lives".

Will search out the corporate records on D & D to verify the claim of not for profit standing.

Done: Detail by Entity Name

Here was their last filed annual report with the State of FL:

D&D per the State of FL is inactive and was apparently dissolved in 2017.

Wonder why the website is still active as of 2024?

If anyone is local and can confirm whether the business is operating that would be useful info.

The Mama Troconis diversion agreement was posted in a prior thread so I will go back when I have time and see if Mama Troconis was supposed to divest herself of her ownership in D&D Psych as I don't recall how this issue was specifically addressed by the US Govt.

On Papi Troconis, his Linkedin updated again and he is back with the CSA license working at the private equity owned backed clinic in Miami. This entry had been previously removed from Linkedin but its back.

I'm baffled how the entire crew of the the Troconis clan manage to support themselves so if anyone has details on MT and the family please post as I'm baffled.

Its 'as the world turns' with the crew so will keep searching.

MOO
As far as Mami is concerned, I have no doubt that she is still somehow being paid/getting a kickback through some medicaid scheme. Do I think she “sees” patients? No, in spite of Schoenhorn blabbing that she needed her computer back because of her relationship with “patients”, and in spite of her lying to Judge Randolph about being a psychologist. But she is getting paid somehow. And as for Carlos Troconis…well, he is apparently a liar and a grifter, too. Funny, because in social media, they all tout the word “Truth”, or “Truthful”, or “Facts”. It has been my experience over 66 years, that if you have to fling those words about as often as they all do, the truth is far away.

JS had to know that MT's best chance at freedom was prior to trial. Hence, the mountain of motions to delay... Did pretty well too. Gave her her freedom until her dependant nearly reached the age of majority.

Can't help but notice the attempts to sway at sentencing, one-dimensional, that MT was somehow integral to Olympic success. She can watch it on TV. Move over.

I noticed, in stark contrast, what Jennifer's children are missing. Jennifer isn't there to nurture and take delight in each of their individual spirits. Not there for advice or direction. Not there for college selection or graduations, marriages, grandchildren.... incalculable loss.

Jennifer was engaged, engaging, both radiant and private, brilliant and humble, generous and invested. Deep and wide, vast and present.

Conclusion: MT is one-ply.

JMO

As far as Mami is concerned, I have no doubt that she is still somehow being paid/getting a kickback through some medicaid scheme. Do I think she “sees” patients? No, in spite of Schoenhorn blabbing that she needed her computer back because of her relationship with “patients”, and in spite of her lying to Judge Randolph about being a psychologist. But she is getting paid somehow. And as for Carlos Troconis…well, he is apparently a liar and a grifter, too. Funny, because in social media, they all tout the word “Truth”, or “Truthful”, or “Facts”. It has been my experience over 66 years, that if you have to fling those words about as often as they all do, the truth is far away.
@Jmoose, you might very well be correct. Not sure how current the data is online but it appears the D&D suite at the address in their last annual report is now occupied by a chiropractor/physical therapist.

BUT, if you take a google stroll up to Suite 303 in the very same building, this company is found and per usual there is no "ABOUT US" section and NO details about the people involved in this business:

Interesting range of 'services' including immigration vaccines etc.

I am curious who the owner of this building is and will continue to look at it all time permitting but honestly what are the chances of this all not being possibly related?

Could be nothing or could be something? IDK but curious all the same as I'm someone that doesn't really believe in coincidences.

MOO

@Jmoose, you might very well be correct. Not sure how current the data is online but it appears the D&D suite at the address in their last annual report is now occupied by a chiropractor/physical therapist.

BUT, if you take a google stroll up to Suite 303 in the very same building, this company is found and per usual there is no "ABOUT US" section and NO details about the people involved in this business:

Interesting range of 'services' including immigration vaccines etc.

I am curious who the owner of this building is and will continue to look at it all time permitting but honestly what are the chances of this all not being possibly related?

Could be nothing or could be something? IDK but curious all the same as I'm someone that doesn't really believe in coincidences.

MOO
What entity would be most likely to investigate this?

What entity would be most likely to investigate this?
This was all speculation on my part (surprised to see a business very similar to the old D&D located in the same building but different suite) but its possible to learn names of owners and employees for most companies with simple search techniques. I am also curious who happens to own this particular building. Just takes time to puzzle it all out but its totally doable imo but it just takes time and patience.

I haven't gone back to read the Mama T DIversion Agreement again (working from memory on what the terms were as I read the document years ago) but I do wonder if evidence is developed that she is working and IF the Agreement prohibited this in any way then she would be in violation clearly imo of the document signed with the Federal Authorities in FL. Given the extent of medical fraud in FL (huge business) and how overworked the poor Federal Prosecutors are in that area, I'm not sure how much attention it would get if reported (this could be what she is betting on IF she is working imo) but IF she were in violation of the Diversion Agreement that is where I would start and then move accordingly to develop information to support the current situation.

The other thing is exploitation of non english speakers is a big business in general but in the medical field or immigration field its enormous imo. Its also largely a cash driven business which makes it a minefield of shady operators and scam artists as who better to exploit and take cash from than folks that can't complain or report you? Miami has a huge population of immigrants and also a large Venezuelan population.

IDK what to think but to me Mama Troconis seemed to say that she was a 'professional' when she spoke at the trial and seemed to be saying she was working. Whether this is just another example of "Troconis truth" vs actual truth I honestly have no idea. I do know that online psych work is popular and I haven't delved into the regulatory issues but my guess is that there are alot of folks online with minimal credentials (do a google search on 'online coaches and then add a topic' and the list goes on for pages). Potential for grifting online and targeting vulnerable populations is big $$$ imo and seems right up the alley for Mama Troconis imo, but clearly this is speculation on my part.

I also wonder if Mama Troconis or one of MT sisters took on the MT 'rug business'? They need to figure out how to keep MT's prison account tapped up so maybe one of them is doing the 'import/export' game and bringing in whatever it was MT was bringing in to the US? IDK but I'm curious.

MOO

Moo

In KM news @Niner ....I went to check on whether his trial has been scheduled and honestly I'm confused and trying to figure out what this entry is even saying. Take a look and if anyone knows please post back. Marisa Alter typically follows the KM updates on the CT Judiciary website but I checked her feed and didn't see anything to explain what the KM case status is and whether its been scheduled for trial or did it just hit the list TO BE SCHEDULED in May, 2024? Very confusing imo.

Screen Shot 2024-06-18 at 7.23.34 PM.png

Last edited:
Someone yesterday posted about the MT/Begue condo sale that happened recently (4/15/24) for $650,000 (purchased for $600,000) in Avon, CO but what confused me was the below info that said sale price was $0.

Some info is online:

Screen Shot 2024-06-18 at 10.32.06 AM.pngI do hope that the State's Attorneys are looking at this situation and make sure that its not simply a sham to skirt State of CT rules where the State requires inmates that can pay for their incarceration to pay for it.

Do wonder also if this was done to pay Schoenhorn too or did the money get siphoned to MT daughter?

Hope this is looked into as there is no way imo that MT shouldn't be required to pay for her incarceration rather than the poor and HEAVILY TAXED sorry residents of Corrupticut.

MOOScreen Shot 2024-06-18 at 10.32.06 AM.png

MOOScreen Shot 2024-06-18 at 10.34.45 AM.png

Someone yesterday posted about the MT/Begue condo sale that happened recently (4/15/24) for $650,000 (purchased for $600,000) in Avon, CO but what confused me was the below info that said sale price was $0.

Some info is online:

View attachment 511487I do hope that the State's Attorneys are looking at this situation and make sure that its not simply a sham to skirt State of CT rules where the State requires inmates that can pay for their incarceration to pay for it.

Do wonder also if this was done to pay Schoenhorn too or did the money get siphoned to MT daughter?

Hope this is looked into as there is no way imo that MT shouldn't be required to pay for her incarceration rather than the poor and HEAVILY TAXED sorry residents of Corrupticut.

MOOView attachment 511487

MOOView attachment 511489
Since the papers indicate that it is a Quit Claim, in my non-realtor opinion, MT has granted her interest in the property to Begue. Maybe Begue "brought out her interest", but that's not indicated in these documents. Someone with a real estate background can confirm or deny.
Wonder if any provision has been made for the daughter to assume some interest in the property.

Some info is online:

View attachment 511487I do hope that the State's Attorneys are looking at this situation and make sure that its not simply a sham to skirt State of CT rules where the State requires inmates that can pay for their incarceration to pay for it.

MOOView attachment 511487

MOOView attachment 511489
It looks like a deed transfer and not a Market Sale. In other words, MT's name is off the title and she no longer holds an interest in the property. IIRC, I think MT only appeared only she was custodian for their minor child. JMO

In KM news @Niner ....I went to check on whether his trial has been scheduled and honestly I'm confused and trying to figure out what this entry is even saying. Take a look and if anyone knows please post back. Marisa Alter typically follows the KM updates on the CT Judiciary website but I checked her feed and didn't see anything to explain what the KM case status is and whether its been scheduled for trial or did it just hit the list TO BE SCHEDULED in May, 2024? Very confusing imo.

View attachment 511476
The status for KM as co-defendant has remained the same since May 25, 2023 and he remains on the trial list -- to be scheduled.

In the KM thread, I recently noted he his hearing date is on 6/28 for unrelated matter.

The only hearing coming up for KM is on 6/28/24 for Probation Review for KM's unrelated, 2019 Violation of Protection Order. The Dulos case still shows On the Trial List, To Be Scheduled.

View attachment 511476

As Seattle1 explained it above - that is why I had him on my list for a hearing on 5/15/24 - as I misread the year...

But I will put him on 6/28/24 for this other hearing for him - as his info/notes on his case are getting way too long... :)

Since the papers indicate that it is a Quit Claim, in my non-realtor opinion, MT has granted her interest in the property to Begue. Maybe Begue "brought out her interest", but that's not indicated in these documents. Someone with a real estate background can confirm or deny.
Wonder if any provision has been made for the daughter to assume some interest in the property.
It's been too long but I'm pretty sure I read an agreement for the property that identified MT as the custodian for the minor child, and that the ownership of both MT and Begue could only transfer to the child. It looks to me this latest transaction was more of an asset protection transfer and Begu is now the custodian. I think the intent was for the daughter to always have a U.S. residence. I think Begu was advised that by making the property investment, he could reduce support paid to MT while ensuring the daughter had a permanent residence. Personally, I can't imagine what would have happened to support dollars in the hands of MT'. We know she had no problem putting fD before her child. MT could have easily been in the shoes of AC who lost all that bond premium money. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper