TX- Jocelyn Nungaray,12 strangled, left under bridge. Houston June 17, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KPRC 2 reporter Re’Chelle Turner and photojournalist Roger Franco were at the scene in north Houston, where there was heavy law enforcement presence at an apartment complex on Northborough Dr. in north Houston near where Jocelyn’s body was found.

Our cameras were the only ones present at the scene and captured the moment when both men were placed in handcuffs and put in the back of police cars.
Persons of interest linked to Jocelyn Nungaray’s murder in north Houston detained by police

I wonder if the two followed her from the apartment complex when she snuck out that night.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed due to non approved source> ...video of them being handcuffed on the news here. When you open the article, press play. One POI (the one who had been wearing the pinkish shirt in surveillance photos) has no shirt, & it looks like the other is wearing a Garfield shirt when cuffed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Canfield Lakes Appartments is where they were taken into custody. Do we know which complex was jocelyn's? I know she lived in a complex not far from the skate park and the creek she was found in. wondering if is this same complex.

Canfield Lakes Appartments is where they were taken into custody. Do we know which complex was jocelyn's? I know she lived in a complex not far from the skate park and the creek she was found in. wondering if is this same complex.
Could be, or they ran into her at the 7-11.

My hunch is a neighbor reported them when the photos were released. Everyone would be angry that a young girl was r*ped and left dead in the creek. They want dangerous creeps like that out of their neighborhood, no matter how rough the neighborhood may or may not be.

jmo

Her Grandmother said in a news interview that they had just moved into an apt on Kuykendahl Rd & Rankin. The closest one to that that I could see was Augusta North Houston Apartments. About a 3 min drive from each other 20min walk. 7 Eleven is in the middle. I wonder if any of them ever hung out at the skate park across the street. Maybe didn't know each other but seen each other or knew of each other.

I hope there is DNA from the guilty under her fingernails etc. and the jury has an airtight case to consider.

May they end up never walking free.

Think about what kind of person would do all that was done to her. No redeeming value for this person or people.

Jocelyn’s mom, Alexis, reacts to the police having detained persons of interest in Jocelyn’s case:

HPD said she was talking with the men, they walked to the convenience store together, then went to the bridge where Jocelyn was murdered and left there. 21 and 26-year-old suspects. From the news conference... didn't catch their names.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back