TX- Jocelyn Nungaray,12 strangled, left under bridge. Houston June 17, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Suspects had dinner at a restaurant.

Then were captured on CCTV talking to Jocelyn. Then walking with her to the bridge.

I can't fathom her terror from there.

She was only 12.

She just wanted a soda. :(

JMO

June 20, 2024

Sources tipped KPRC 2 that two men, considered persons of interest, were captured by police. The unidentified men were also last seen on surveillance videos with Jocelyn hours before her death.

KPRC 2 reporter Re’Chelle Turner and photojournalist Roger Franco were at the scene in north Houston, where there was heavy law enforcement presence at an apartment complex on Northborough Drive in north Houston near where Jocelyn’s body was found.

Our cameras were the only ones present at the scene and captured the moment when both men were placed in handcuffs and put in the back of police cruisers.

Sources also corroborated and confirmed to KPRC 2 Investigates Mario Diaz what we saw at the scene. Minutes after KPRC 2 Investigates reached out to HPD Chief Larry Satterwhite for confirmation regarding what we uncovered, HPD put out a statement on X, formerly known as Twitter, the two are being detained but did not disclose any additional details

Evidence recovered from their shared apartment. (Not the same apartment as the Nungaray's.)

Suspects are talking.

LE won't reveal their statements because it's part of the investigation.

Capital case is automatic because of her age.

Per the presser.

This is terrifying!!!
So brazen!

2 guys walk, see a girl and decide to r.pe and strangle her :oops:
2 people with the same vile mindset.
Madness!

This poor girl! :(
And mother with the whole family go through hell.

JMO

She must have been so frightened. Mom described her as spunky. I hope she got some good licks in on her attackers and that they left physical evidence. May they rot for what they stole from Jocelyn's family

Should never have happened. Jocelyn just wanted a soda. WTH were these monsters thinking? CCTV everywhere, of course they'd be identified and apprehended. And there was evidence in their apartment. 21 and 26, their lives are over, prison for life. Poor sweet child, she should be home with her mom and family, she should have a future.
So so heartbreaking and senseless. Such evil in the world.

Should never have happened. Jocelyn just wanted a soda. WTH were these monsters thinking? CCTV everywhere, of course they'd be identified and apprehended. And there was evidence in their apartment. 21 and 26, their lives are over, prison for life. Poor sweet child, she should be home with her mom and family, she should have a future.
So so heartbreaking and senseless. Such evil in the world.

Honestly,
I earlier doubted it was them as there were clear cctv pictures - in colour even!!!
for Goodness' sake,
there was a witness - a shop assistant.

They handed themselves to Police on a silver platter.
Not only monstrous but so stupid.
Didn't they realise they were being recorded??? :oops:

Honestly,
I earlier doubted it was them as there were clear cctv pictures - in colour even!!!
for Goodness' sake,
there was a witness - a shop assistant.

They handed themselves to Police on a silver platter.
Not only monstrous but so stupid.
Didn't they realise they were being recorded??? :oops:
This is going to sound wack-o, I know....but I kinda sorta wonder if they didn't care if they got caught. Maybe life in prison is acceptable to them??

Same vibe as the perp who attacked the 13yo girl in Queens, New York. Once caught, he confessed and essentially sent himself to prison in doing so.

I know, strange thought, but that's what's on my mind.

jmo

This is going to sound wack-o, I know....but I kinda sorta wonder if they didn't care if they got caught. Maybe life in prison is acceptable to them??

Same vibe as the perp who attacked the 13yo girl in Queens, New York. Once caught, he confessed and essentially sent himself to prison in doing so.

I know, strange thought, but that's what's on my mind.

jmo
They are in Texas and the victim is 12 years old. They will be extremely fortunate to not get the needle. I hope that is acceptable for them.

They don't look happy about being caught. They are not smirking like some do, at least not in the above photos.

Maybe they were naive, because it's much easier to "get away with" crimes where they are from? (I don't mean to offend. Just wondering if they understand much less about Texas LE, security footage, cell phones, DNA, etc. than we do. Maybe they don't read, don't watch the news, etc?)

They are in Texas and the victim is 12 years old. They will be extremely fortunate to not get the needle. I hope that is acceptable for them.
Sincere question: Can the state impose the death penalty if the defendant confessed?

For some reason, I think that cannot happen (as it would be like a state-implemented suic*de). I honestly don't know, though, and perhaps someone here does.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back