MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be his motive?
What in his history would lead you to believe this?
With the possible injuries JOK suffered, the Albert’s have more of a history related to the possible cause of death than Karen does.

Died due to drunk driver hit and run? The Albert family has a member who killed someone in a hit and run.

Died due to being beat up? The Albert family has one person who does MMA (even evidenced on a TV show) .

Died by dog attack? The Albert family has a dog that viciously attacked at least two other people before.

Anyway you slice it, it would make more sense to assume the Alberts did something with their hx of driving issues, or fighting issues, or dog issues.

Karen, as far as I know, has no history of hitting people with her fists or car and no history of maintaining a family pet who harms people. To be fair she does drink and drive … so there is that. But so do they all. So one issue for Karen, so many more for the Alberts.

MOO

Thank you!! It is super scary that a corrupt system would push for a trial with an investigation that was so subpar people should be fired. Chain of evidence, pictures on site, secured crime scene, and immediate witness questioning would be the very least that should have been done better!! Our system is supposed to prevent malicious prosecution and not reward it!

I'd go a step further and criminally prosecute them for bringing false witness. That is an automatic felony.

" What Is Suborning Perjury? A person is guilty of suborning perjury if he or she attempts to induce a witness to give false testimony under oath in a court or other proceeding, and the witness actually gives false testimony (if the person is an attorney, simply knowing of the witness's plans is enough; see below)."

This is probably the closest thing to the truth you’re gonna get.
Anything to do with framing Karen or some vast conspiracy is garbage.

I have a question - according to Trooper G, KR was back at JOK's house at 12:36 a.m. (connecting on his wifi), but the Ring camera shows her arriving at 12:41 - does anyone recall what time her VM to JOK (where you can hear her walking on the cement garage floor) was?

The timeline is getting nutso the more witnesses that testify. I can't even talk about JMcC and her calls/texts/lookieloo out the window to JOK and how all that subverts the timeline.

I'm a part timer, paying attention on lunch break and well, now. Reading local updates whenever I can. SO-dont mean to bug ya. was there a diagram of the said 3 pt turn she said she made? Further, has the defense stated that she never back up 60 feet at 24mph? Also, was there clarity about Karen sitting for 15 minutes in front of the Alberts and was John was out of the car then? I asked about it yesterday when someone here said she was sitting in her car for that amount of time. DO I have their arrival time at the Alberts correct " Multiple witnesses recall a dark SUV pulling up to the home around 12:15-12:45". If she was back at his place( according to defense) at 12:26am and it takes 6 minutes. She would have to have left Fairview at 12:20 right? Then, She was never sitting there for 15 minutes? Right? Collin Alberts ride showed up at 12:10pm ( cell phone time stamp ), says he never saw John O'keefe. IT's a 4 minute ride from the Waterfall Bar to Fairview Rd, this time line below is relative to several phones and to surveillance video at library etc, ALL of this would have to be completely off , if the wifi at JO is correct and connected to her phone12:26am. It's hard to believe that the video's showing her car moving along in Canton and all other phones time stamps are wrong.
Prosecution reveals alleged timeline in death of police officer

IF, according to prosecution , JO phone time stamps "12:18 a.m. - O'Keefe calls to ask for more specific directions." It's highly unlikely that they were at the Alberts and she immediately drops him off 12:20am to get to his house by 12:26am. So, if we are to believe the defense, all these times are wrong ...
12:18 a.m. - O'Keefe calls to ask for more specific directions.

12:31 a.m. - The homeowner's sister sends O'Keefe a text message saying, "Hello."

12:40 a.m. - She sends another message saying, "Pull up behind me," referencing her vehicle in the driveway. She said that she subsequently watched the black SUV move from its initial place, where it had stopped near the driveway, to the far left side of the property, near a flagpole and fire hydrant and where the body was subsequently found.

12:45 a.m. - She sends another message, "Hello," and then observed the black SUV drive away.

Last edited:
It is totally nuts! I wonder if the jury just throws it all out like they do when the experts disagree and both are believable (not the case here).

Not that it's the same, but right now my phone says 9:29 and my microwave clock shows 9:27 and my oven clock shows 9:28 and my battery operated wall clock shows 9:25.

Crazy.

He was put out much later, plower noted Albert's car down that way about 3 something a.m. Not in his driveway and downnn the street from it in front of the flag pole area. Never mind no parking after midnight in winter, never mind in a foreseen blizzard.. HMMMMM. B.A is a physically powerful person and could of had help, he had a lot of help actually in this awful event. Lots of the butt dials to Higgins, Jen Mc and her deletions to 911, sister and John.. it goes on . It is a simple path from that bulkhead to the gate in the back fence that leads to where JO was placed. MOO
Wow! i missed that.

It is totally nuts! I wonder if the jury just throws it all out like they do when the experts disagree and both are believable (not the case here).

Not that it's the same, but right now my phone says 9:29 and my microwave clock shows 9:27 and my oven clock shows 9:28 and my battery operated wall clock shows 9:25.

dbm

Crazy.
You need the clock Jen uses, it is always correct.

Kerry’s word is evidence. She states clearly he was covered in 3 inches on snow.

She has ZERO REASON to lie.
Tell us how you know that she and others have no reason to lie? Are you close to them, that you can decide who is or isn't a liar? Not trying to give the mods a reason to delete me, but I am curious, because you seem to express your feelings and opinions as though they are facts?

Tell us how you know that she and others have no reason to lie? Are you close to them, that you can decide who is or isn't a liar? Not trying to give the mods a reason to delete me, but I am curious, because you seem to express your feelings and opinions as though they are facts?

Did she have a tape measure handy? moo

These voicemails are so puzzling to me. Why does she leave a message 25 minutes after dropping him off that nobody knows where he is? Did she expect him to be home already after just dropping him off or was she just wasted??

Based on testimony, we have the following timeline:

12:24 a.m. arrive at 34 Fairview

12:27 a.m., JMc to JOK “Here!?" after seeing a dark SUV out front

12:29 a.m. JMc calls JOK (call log says answered, JMc says this was butt dial)

12:31 a.m. JMc texts JOK "Pull behind me." after seeing SUV move

12:36 a.m. KR arrives at JOK house

12:37 a.m. KR leaves voicemail “John I (expletive) hate you”

12:42 a.m. KR leaves voicemail with noises of footsteps

12:59 a.m. KR leaves voicemail “John I am here with your (expletive) kids. Nobody knows where the (expletive) you are. You (expletive) pervert,"

1:02 a.m. KR leaves voicemail no content

1:11 a.m. KR leaves voicemail “It's 1 a.m. I am with your (expletive) niece and nephew. You (expletive) pervert. You're a (expletive) pervert,"

1:18 a.m. KR leaves voicemail “John I am going home. I cannot believe (inaudible). I need to go home. You are (expletive) using me right now. You are (expletive) another girl. (Name redacted) is sleeping next to me. You are a (expletive) loser. (Expletive) yourself,"

This is probably the closest thing to the truth you’re gonna get.
Anything to do with framing Karen or some vast conspiracy is garbage.

I effing hate you john!!!!!

It is hard to reason when defending KR what instigates impulsively running over someone your in a passionate volatile relationship with??
when you are BOTH fueled up on alcohol and have had a tumultuous day of frustration, rejection and escalating aggression runs a pretty smooth line of what eventuated.

What could be the alternatives to instigate running over your boyfriend if the above proven behaviours don't fit that narrative.

I have never seen a case with so much incriminating words and actions physically documented.
She has nailed herself to her destiny. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtt