GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

I think the blonde hair and large breasts distract from the fact that she is just average looking imo. I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone that chooses to date her, but I do worry about the kids that lost their mom and now have this notorious con artist in their lives.

I binged all 3 episodes tonight. I thought it was very well-done. Keith does come off as a good guy, trying to do the right thing. He really did stick with her til the end, when she finally admitted it (to her lawyer who then told Keith). Even after the police confronted her, he talked to his friend and decided that he didn’t have any actual proof between Sherri said/James said and didn’t want to be wrong so he kind of just waited for the police to act.

I knew he was fighting for custody and supervised visitation but he brings up, what I would describe as Munchausen by proxy in making the kids sick so she could take them to the doctor. (He does not call it that.) Those poor kids. I really hope they are doing well and can grow up w/o all this following them forever.

Anyway, I recommend it if you followed this case. The 3 episodes are 1–the “kidnapping”, 2–after she returns home/beginning of suspicion, and 3–arrest, conviction, and aftermath. I didn’t really learn too much new in the first 2 episodes (although the interviews with her sister and best friend were interesting) so if you don’t have a lot of free time, you could probably just watch the 3rd.
IMO

One random weird thing: In her “book” she writes at some point, she calls the supposed kidnapping ladies by the names Smegma and Taint. It made me laugh and just confirmed for me that she’s a nut job.

Yep. I know she's a horrible person and can't be trusted. But I'm watching the latest documentary of her and seeing photos and video clips of her, I'm finding myself being smitten. :facepalm:

Some of us men can be morons from time to time.
Therein lies the rub!!! Many men will be drawn to her- she is pretty ---and I am sure she is charming as well----at least you are honest, but would you, after all you know about her, enter into a relationship with her? Lots of men will and they will pay dearly- just ask Keith!

Yep. I know she's a horrible person and can't be trusted. But I'm watching the latest documentary of her and seeing photos and video clips of her, I'm finding myself being smitten. :facepalm:

What's that you say? Could it possibly be what women have been noticing forever? :)

I say that in good spirit, not meanness....but listen to us!!

:)

jmo

"The trauma inflicted on our children at the unexpected loss of their mother was heartbreaking," Keith wrote in a declaration for the Shasta County Family Court.

Then, once Sherri was sentenced, Keith offered a statement to PEOPLE, sharing how stunned he was about all that had transpired.

“The events of the past two months have been shocking and devastating," he said. "My current focus is on moving on and doing everything I can to provide my two children with as normal, healthy and happy of a life as possible."

Since then, Keith has been granted full custody of their children, and Sherri has monthly supervised visits. In their day-to-day life, Keith continues to try to give "them a happy and healthy life ... surrounding them with loving people."

In 2024, he shared with PEOPLE that Tyler and Violet are "thriving" in school and participate in different activities, like basketball and dance lessons.

As for what he believes the motive was behind Sherri's fake kidnapping nearly a decade ago, Keith has made peace with the unknown.

“I’ve accepted that I will never know the truth. No one ever will," he said

If you have not, watch the interrogation videos at her house.
Being an idiot is the absolute turnoff.

"The trauma inflicted on our children at the unexpected loss of their mother was heartbreaking," Keith wrote in a declaration for the Shasta County Family Court.

Then, once Sherri was sentenced, Keith offered a statement to PEOPLE, sharing how stunned he was about all that had transpired.

“The events of the past two months have been shocking and devastating," he said. "My current focus is on moving on and doing everything I can to provide my two children with as normal, healthy and happy of a life as possible."

Since then, Keith has been granted full custody of their children, and Sherri has monthly supervised visits. In their day-to-day life, Keith continues to try to give "them a happy and healthy life ... surrounding them with loving people."

In 2024, he shared with PEOPLE that Tyler and Violet are "thriving" in school and participate in different activities, like basketball and dance lessons.

As for what he believes the motive was behind Sherri's fake kidnapping nearly a decade ago, Keith has made peace with the unknown.

“I’ve accepted that I will never know the truth. No one ever will," he said
I wish him and the kids nothing but the best.

From the article…

He recalled the gathering she hosted during which she made everyone watch a home surveillance clip that showed two friends’ reaction to learning she was alive (“The whole thing was very awkward. It’s hard to explain, but it just didn’t seem right”)

Once, during a fight, Keith says Sherri turned to him and said, “I have to live with the fact you never found me.”

Wallace believes Sherri’s severance package from AT&T was running out, a financial windfall she’d allegedly used to pay for child care and a breast augmentation. With the responsibilities of life closing back in on her, Wallace thinks she decided to hit the eject button.

Cruelty is putting it mildly.
How did she expect him to find her living in So. Cal with her ex-boyfriend??? Hundreds of miles away, while she was busy promoting the lie that Hispanic women kidnapped her.

I binged all 3 episodes tonight. I thought it was very well-done. Keith does come off as a good guy, trying to do the right thing. He really did stick with her til the end, when she finally admitted it (to her lawyer who then told Keith). Even after the police confronted her, he talked to his friend and decided that he didn’t have any actual proof between Sherri said/James said and didn’t want to be wrong so he kind of just waited for the police to act.

I knew he was fighting for custody and supervised visitation but he brings up, what I would describe as Munchausen by proxy in making the kids sick so she could take them to the doctor. (He does not call it that.) Those poor kids. I really hope they are doing well and can grow up w/o all this following them forever.

Anyway, I recommend it if you followed this case. The 3 episodes are 1–the “kidnapping”, 2–after she returns home/beginning of suspicion, and 3–arrest, conviction, and aftermath. I didn’t really learn too much new in the first 2 episodes (although the interviews with her sister and best friend were interesting) so if you don’t have a lot of free time, you could probably just watch the 3rd.
IMO

One random weird thing: In her “book” she writes at some point, she calls the supposed kidnapping ladies by the names Smegma and Taint. It made me laugh and just confirmed for me that she’s a nut job.
That just shows her bigotry towards Hispanic women, not even real names, just degrading terms, More projection on her part...

How did she expect him to find her living in So. Cal with her ex-boyfriend??? Hundreds of miles away, while she was busy promoting the lie that Hispanic women kidnapped her.
Clearly she didn't expect that at all since she knew it was impossible.
It was just a handy little sword to use to make him feel impotent.
She's truly a terrible person.

jmo

Some of us men can be morons from time to time

I think the blonde hair and large breasts distract from the fact that she is just average looking imo. I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone that chooses to date her, but I do worry about the kids that lost their mom and now have this notorious con artist in their lives.
From what I understand the breast are fake… that appears to match her heart. JMO

That just shows her bigotry towards Hispanic women, not even real names, just degrading terms, More projection on her part...

“Smegma and Taint” like ‘Cheech and Chong’

We will see if each of these fake Hispanic women get their own chapter. ‘What happened to Smegna and Taint, have you seen them?’ Someone should do a spoof of it.

I binged the documentary episodes last night.

Two things that were new and/or particularly disturbing to me —

One of the triggers her family tried to avoid at all costs because SP would have a complete meltdown was anything to do with Hispanic culture or Hispanic people, in general (this only confirms my belief that she’s a complete racist).

AND

She made her children breathe in rags soaked with rubbing alcohol!!

“Smegma and Taint” like ‘Cheech and Chong’

We will see if each of these fake Hispanic women get their own chapter. ‘What happened to Smegna and Taint, have you seen them?’ Someone should do a spoof of it.
Yes, but it seems that Sherri should also be in the spoof too. Right? It is only fair as she seemed to want the notoriety IMO. And she is a budding author IIUC? Maybe she is already working on a script? /sarc

And that choice of names / words for her two ‘supposed assailants’. I best stop. MOO

I binged the documentary episodes last night.

Two things that were new and/or particularly disturbing to me —

One of the triggers her family tried to avoid at all costs because SP would have a complete meltdown was anything to do with Hispanic culture or Hispanic people, in general (this only confirms my belief that she’s a complete racist).

AND

She made her children breathe in rags soaked with rubbing alcohol!!
So you mean her family of origin or Keith? I vaguely recall something about her being a racist, like maybe she wrote something and we found it way back when. Anyone else?

Yes, that's what I recall as well but I don't remember the details. Something in high school maybe?
I haven't finished the documentary, but it is briefly touched upon. There was a blog containing racist language that was attributed to her, but so far, it's not clear if it was ever proven to actually have been written by her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CosDog
Back