GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For some reason I saw that there was a Hulu series about Sherri Papini, and decided to read the backstory, and remembered that I subscribed to Websleuths a loooong time ago, and then read a lot if the posts in the 26 threads.

Then watched the Hulu series.

I just wanna know if it is just me seeing what I want to see, or is there a lot of physical similarities between Sherri and Jodi Arias?

For some reason I saw that there was a Hulu series about Sherri Papini, and decided to read the backstory, and remembered that I subscribed to Websleuths a loooong time ago, and then read a lot if the posts in the 26 threads.

I just wanna know if it is just me seeing what I want to see, or is there a lot of physical similarities between Sherri and Jodi Arias?
The narcissicism and the multiple photos with their kids are the same. Both were dubbed by the media as "Supermoms". God knows why. Posing for pictures with your kids isn't what makes for a good mother.

I followed the thread here when Sherri disappeared too. For awhile, it was shut down when her hoax was revealed. I had to search for it when I came back.

Not just Jodi Arias, but also Kouri Richins and Leticia Stauch.

To her credit, Sherri hasn't killed anyone. Yet.

Not just Jodi Arias, but also Kouri Richins and Leticia Stauch.

To her credit, Sherri hasn't killed anyone. Yet.
Was one of those women the one who had her kids in a cult? I saw a recent true crime show where the wife had fallen in with a female cult leader and ostracized the husband. The kids were abused by them. She had a mommy blog. My bad- that was Ruby Franke. Just looked her up. She belongs in this club too.

I think Keith's view is wrong.
It's not that Sherri is unable to understand, it's that she does not want to understand.
I know this type of person.
The former provides a kind of excuse. The latter is a much worse problem.
I actually think that Keith's view demonstrates the heart of his own problem.

She is going to think she really is a person of positive notoriety. Her book hasn’t been published yet though people are writing about her.

She will eventually fall away but she is going to take every opportunity to be in the news. Like Gypsy Rose, very different circumstances but neither are emotionally qualified to navigate press. They just think it’s good to have the attention.

Yes, but it seems that Sherri should also be in the spoof too. Right? It is only fair as she seemed to want the notoriety IMO. And she is a budding author IIUC? Maybe she is already working on a script? /sarc

And that choice of names / words for her two ‘supposed assailants’. I best stop. MOO

Right, and if she hasn’t written anything on paper it’s definitely in her head. I believe she was chasing fame for a long while.

Photos of SP & Keith in 'The Good Old Days'
@LinasK Thanks for the link to People article. :)

Those photos & other older ones in MSM make me think SP was directing timing, poses, angles, wardrobe, lighting, (i.e., EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR) ---

so SP could be *** THE STAR ***
w her then-husband serving as a mere PROP.
imo, icbwrong

ETA: Sad for husband, but at least seems now he comprehends waaay more about her.

Last edited:
Those photos & other older ones in MSM make me think SP was directing timing, poses, angles, wardrobe, lighting, (i.e., EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR) ---

so SP could be *** THE STAR ***
w her then-husband serving as a mere PROP.
BBM

I always thought that the picture of her in the article looking at the camera with bedroom eyes with Keith’s back turned is a perfect example of Sheri using him as a “mere PROP.” She reeks of narcissism.

BBM

I always thought that the picture of her in the article looking at the camera with bedroom eyes with Keith’s back turned is a perfect example of Sheri using him as a “mere PROP.” She reeks of narcissism.

That really resonates! People are props to her! She uses them for her personal gain. Transactional relationships only.

Have any childhood friends or classmates spoken positively about her throughout this? If so I have missed it.

That really resonates! People are props to her! She uses them for her personal gain. Transactional relationships only.

Have any childhood friends or classmates spoken positively about her throughout this? If so I have missed it.

I’ve missed anything positive too. It was her sister that referred to her as “supermom” because of her wonderful pies or something like that IIRC. At the time I thought she was being sarcastic. :D

BBM

I think the best approach is to completely cut off someone so severely self-self-centered, but with kids involved, the courts are unlikely to grant that, I suppose.

jmo

I’ve missed anything positive too. It was her sister that referred to her as “supermom” because of her wonderful pies or something like that IIRC. At the time I thought she was being sarcastic. :D
My hunch is that aging is going to be a difficult process for SP to accept. Not a fact, just speculation.

jmo

She may have been forced or bribed to say something positive. It makes me wonder how far back she was at this level of narcissism. We know that narcissists don’t form genuine friendships or any relationship for that matter.

Keith fell prey to love is blind. I imagine he must still wonder how he missed it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back