GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In 2003, someone using Sherri Papini‘s maiden name and claiming to be from her hometown wrote a bizarre and racist post on a white supremacist website, detailing how they got into violent physical fights with Latinos during high school.

The post describes its author beating up a Latino girl in the school gym and leaving her with a broken nose after Latinos called the writer’s father a Nazi at a volleyball game. Two weeks later, according to the post, a group of Latino boys and girls beat the writer up in the pizza parlor where they worked.

Her dad claimed Sherri didn’t write it and the incident never happened.

In 2003, someone using Sherri Papini‘s maiden name and claiming to be from her hometown wrote a bizarre and racist post on a white supremacist website, detailing how they got into violent physical fights with Latinos during high school.

The post describes its author beating up a Latino girl in the school gym and leaving her with a broken nose after Latinos called the writer’s father a Nazi at a volleyball game. Two weeks later, according to the post, a group of Latino boys and girls beat the writer up in the pizza parlor where they worked.

I'm inclined to believe that Sherri did write it, and that her father is in denial about her, whether the fights actually took place or not.

Yeah right!!!

I'm inclined to believe that Sherri did write it, and that her father is in denial about her, whether the fights actually took place or not.
I lived in Redding. The Town of Lake Shasta (it’s gone few a few name changes) where Sherri grew up can best be described as a White Working Class community. It has a rural feel to with a lot of older housing stock. Small Town America perhaps but a little rough around the edges. Like everywhere in California, there are some Hispanics but the town is overwhelmingly white. There is no way a “Latina girl gang” could have been fielded in Lake Shasta. The events she described definitely did not happen.

I wonder if Keith feels differently about his opinion on this subject today?

6/22/24

'This was a lie she told every day, every minute… Maybe being a stay-at-home mom wasn’t fulfilling her… She has never apologized to me or the children… She acts like it never existed.'

There were claims from Sherri in a new Hulu docuseries titled Perfect Wife that Keith had been an abusive and controlling husband, which he strongly denies.

He said: 'She was saying I was beating her and that the cops wouldn’t do anything.

'[When it came to] our mutual friends… it was a totally different story… It was hurtful to hear those things at the moment because I’m not sleeping, I’m not eating.

'I’m fighting for my wife’s life. And to know that she was going around saying these… untrue things, it’s hurtful… But you can see a pattern here.'

[..]

Hibdon has been single since losing his wife Brittany unexpectedly at the age of 36 in September 2021 and is a single father to their two sons Houston, 16, and Westley, 14.

A source told DailyMail.com the relationship began prior to her 10-month stretch at FCI Victorville, with the pair meeting in Chico – a town located an hour south of Sherri's former home in Redding.

ETA: this woman makes my blood boil! A prosecution resulting in privileged treatment/sentence for the young, white, blond, is shameful, and I still can't comprehend why she was not charged for a hate crime. This was no victimless crime which continued for another 6 years after she returned!

All for 10 months at Victorville where it appears she'd already hooked some monied dude before lock up, and who likely kept her commissary replenished where she wanted for not.

I don't see a rehabilitated ounce beaming from this gross woman nor anything close to punishment that served as a deterrence for a repeat performance or a warning for anybody contemplating a similar hoax.

These are conditions that the U.S. District Court Judge is suppose to follow but seems he must have just signed whatever the prosecutor and her defense proposed. IIRC, her PIR was sealed so doubt we'll ever know how they arrived at what resulted in net 10 months. MOO

6/22/24

'This was a lie she told every day, every minute… Maybe being a stay-at-home mom wasn’t fulfilling her… She has never apologized to me or the children… She acts like it never existed.'

There were claims from Sherri in a new Hulu docuseries titled Perfect Wife that Keith had been an abusive and controlling husband, which he strongly denies.

He said: 'She was saying I was beating her and that the cops wouldn’t do anything.

'[When it came to] our mutual friends… it was a totally different story… It was hurtful to hear those things at the moment because I’m not sleeping, I’m not eating.

'I’m fighting for my wife’s life. And to know that she was going around saying these… untrue things, it’s hurtful… But you can see a pattern here.'

[..]

Hibdon has been single since losing his wife Brittany unexpectedly at the age of 36 in September 2021 and is a single father to their two sons Houston, 16, and Westley, 14.

A source told DailyMail.com the relationship began prior to her 10-month stretch at FCI Victorville, with the pair meeting in Chico – a town located an hour south of Sherri's former home in Redding.

ETA: this woman makes my blood boil! A prosecution resulting in privileged treatment/sentence for the young, white, blond, is shameful, and I still can't comprehend why she was not charged for a hate crime. This was no victimless crime which continued for another 6 years after she returned!

All for 10 months at Victorville where it appears she'd already hooked some monied dude before lock up, and who likely kept her commissary replenished where she wanted for not.

I don't see a rehabilitated ounce beaming from this gross woman nor anything close to punishment that served as a deterrence for a repeat performance or a warning for anybody contemplating a similar hoax.

These are conditions that the U.S. District Court Judge is suppose to follow but seems he must have just signed whatever the prosecutor and her defense proposed. IIRC, her PIR was sealed so doubt we'll ever know how they arrived at what resulted in net 10 months. MOO

Toxicity and drama will follow her and everyone she touches for the rest of her days. I feel bad for Keith. The betrayal must be so deep and profound (even if he is quite naive).

So you mean her family of origin or Keith? I vaguely recall something about her being a racist, like maybe she wrote something and we found it way back when. Anyone else?
By family I meant Keith and her children.

There was a racist blog post purported to have been written by Sherri in high school. Keith became aware of the blog post not long after he met Sherri (they didn’t say how he found it) and asked her about it. She told Keith that some girls who didn’t like her had written it under her name. :rolleyes: She told investigators that she’d hired a lawyer to have it removed years ago (although she couldn’t recall the lawyer’s name), but somehow the post resurfaced on a white supremacist website after her “kidnapping and release”.

LE interviewed for the documentary said they believe Sherri wrote it, but they can’t be certain.

There was a racist blog post purported to have been written by Sherri in high school. Keith became aware of the blog post not long after he met Sherri (they didn’t say how he found it) and asked her about it. She told Keith that some girls who didn’t like her had written it under her name. :rolleyes: She told investigators that she’d hired a lawyer to have it removed years ago (although she couldn’t recall the lawyer’s name), but somehow the post resurfaced on a white supremacist website after her “kidnapping and release”.

LE interviewed for the documentary said they believe Sherri wrote it, but they can’t be certain.

How hard it must be for poor Sherri to be both victim and heroine of every story she invents.

Living with her must have been like trying to dance in quicksand.

JMO

People just don't do that. No one framed her to make her look bad. She comes across as racist just fine on her own. Since she falsely accused Hispanic women, I fully believe that she was capable of writing that blog.

I take back every bad thing I've ever said about the Daily Mail. I love them so much for this article that shows in great tabloid-y flair how despicable, disgusting, and what a liar Sherri is. I hope Keith uses every bit of sordid detail against her in court to fight her claims to try to get him to pay HER lawyer fees.

Just ask your sugar daddy, Sherri. If he hasn't already run away screaming, that is.

I take back every bad thing I've ever said about the Daily Mail. I love them so much for this article that shows in great tabloid-y flair how despicable, disgusting, and what a liar Sherri is. I hope Keith uses every bit of sordid detail against her in court to fight her claims to try to get him to pay HER lawyer fees.

Just ask your sugar daddy, Sherri. If he hasn't already run away screaming, that is.
I think the boyfriend/sugar daddy looks a little stiff in this picture…sort of pulling back from her intensity. You may need to scroll the photo to see it.
JMO
1719214265638.jpeg

I think the boyfriend/sugar daddy looks a little stiff in this picture…sort of pulling back from her intensity. You may need to scroll the photo to see it.
JMO
View attachment 512710
I see what you are saying! hmmm

JMO
View attachment 512710

Agreed.

Fella, that's how she sucks the life outta ya.

Observation: she wasn't suddenly over-amorous. She knew the camera was there.

Change the man, she's still Sherri.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj