MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SueNBCBoston

What’s the town policy about vehicles on the street in a blizzard?
- to notify the police,
DPWDid you do that?
- no
Why?
-I was being courteous to the Albert family

Did you see anything on the front lawn?
-no
When you passed the vehicle, did anything catch your attention?
-no

Loughran made another loop.
Did the car move?
-no
He returned to Fairview about 3 hours later.
Doesn’t remember exactly.
Best guess about 5:30

Mrs. OKeefe has come in and is seated.

2/15/22
He was approached by someone about what he saw.
Who was it?
-Paul
Sidebar
Didn't one of the CW witnesses say the road had only been plowed once and only one lane cleared?

It speaks to his awareness and ability to control his plow. Also, calls into question his specific recollection of times and events... when he can't put those same details to an event he actually reported vs. something oh.. he just happened not to report.
Gosh, I thought "forgetting" or "delaying" reports was perfectly acceptable. I guess it is when it's law enforcement.

@SueNBCBoston

Doctor Marie Russell is on the stand.
She is an ER pathologist, retired.
Explains what an emergency physician is.
Jurors are paying attention.
Dr Russell is detailing her medical education.

11:41 AM · Jun 21, 2024
This lady should write another book, about her career(s)! She has so much experience in so many areas!

You must have missed the video I posted yesterday, with a time stamp, indicating how much snow was on the ground when the first officer arrived on scene. Not enough snow to have completed covered John and made him impossible to see.
If there was so little snow why was Lucky out running the snow plow?

@JHall7news

The second defense witness is Dr Marie Russell, the recently retired California ER doc and pathologist we heard from Tuesday in "voir dire" testimony. The jury will hear her say the wounds to the victim's arm are consistent with dog bites and claw marks.

She went to MIT decades ago and was a police officer in Malden from 1977-1984. She went to Northeastern for her BA then Umass medical school. She later moved to LA, California. Worked at LA USC for ER residency.

@BienickWCVB

Reminder: the judge has ruled that Russell will be able to testify she believes O'Keefe's arm injuries could have been caused by a dog attack but will not be able to testify that she thinks it was likely not a car crash.

11:43 AM · Jun 21, 2024
I hate this so much but at least she's getting to testify somewhat.

If there was so little snow why was Lucky out running the snow plow?
21 inches of snow had fallen in Canton by (at the latest) 3pm on the 29th. Are we allowed to post tweets from news channels from that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo