MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was so little snow why was Lucky out running the snow plow?
There was not enough snow to completely cover John's body, making him impossible to see. There are some people who are under the impression he was completely covered. As I mentioned above, I posted the video of Kerry Roberts' testimony yesterday, with a timestamp, that shows exactly what it looked like at 34 Fairview when the first officer arrived.

21 inches of snow had fallen in Canton by (at the latest) 3pm on the 29th. Are we allowed to post tweets from news channels from that day?
I don't see why not.

@BienickWCVB

Little shows another picture of bruises on O'Keefe's hands. Points out that hospital staff inserted an IV in his leg. Scordi-Bello agrees hand bruises are often defensive wounds.

Little asks if the injuries are consistent with a physical altercation. Lally objections. Judge sustains. Sidebar.
So how can the judge sustain an objection from the prosecution about testimony of a physical altercation…… when the ‘revised or updated’ IIRC medical examiner report says that the injuries were not the result of a ‘fight’ or words to that effect? MOO

ETA: forgot to add one more for the appeal pile perhaps. MOO

Last edited:
Onto JO's wounds. Go AJ and go Dr Russell. She reviewed GJ testimony of ME who did the autopsy. Come on judge. Testimony is relevant to those wounds which are unexplained by ANYBODY in court. KR's defense has to be entitled to explore this imo.

Good question for whoever at the city makes the determination to send out the plows..the drivers just follow orders and wait for instruction, isn't that right
Sometimes they get out ahead of the snow to start sanding, but he was specifically plowing... talked about going down center of street, etc.. there was definitely snow out to push when he was driving... and certainly if there was snow on the street, there would've been snow on any body in a lawn.

Lally should've emphasized this better, I think. Perhaps he thought it would've called into question some of the time discrepancies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BDunnam