MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how can the judge sustain an objection from the prosecution about testimony of a physical altercation…… when the ‘revised or updated’ IIRC medical examiner report says that the injuries were not the result of a ‘fight’ or words to that effect? MOO
If it comes to it I can't wait for the appeal where conviction is overturned and the judge is reprimanded with consequences. Unbelievable

Light snow up until around 7am. All the heavy stuff started after JOK was found. IMO
true - but

1) we can see what snow was there at 6am and have undisputed testimony he was "covered." to me that doesn't mean no part of his body was potentially visible... but you know... he was pretty covered. things are usually shades of grey.
2) we can convert the precipitation data to approx. inches of snow.
3) a body doesn't need to be buried or completely covered in snow to be obscured to some degree. if you have the stomach, go check out Ukraine war footage for endless examples.

A hit by a car that results in no broken bones. Sure.

A hit by a car that results in no broken bones and no bruising but also causes those kind of head injuries. That's harder to believe.

Especially, if you recall, the commonwealth's theory of the collision is that his arm bore the full brunt of the weight of the SUV backing into him. Yet the only sign of the impact was those scratches.
Yes….. and IIRC the latest / most recent CW theory of the case was a glancing or ‘sideswipe’ strike to the arm of the victim? That sent him careening and jettisoned some many feet IIRC? And yet the testimony of last CW expert has no statements or position about the nature of injuries to the victim’s arm? Is that correct? SMH. MOO

true - but

1) we can see what snow was there at 6am and have undisputed testimony he was "covered." to me that doesn't mean no part of his body was potentially visible... but you know... he was pretty covered. things are usually shades of grey.
2) we can convert the precipitation data to approx. inches of snow.
3) a body doesn't need to be buried or completely covered in snow to be obscured to some degree. if you have the stomach, go check out Ukraine war footage for endless examples.
Very sure I have an accurate description of the snowfall and weather thanks to lally's repeated, never ending focus on the weather throughout this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4