MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
true - but

1) we can see what snow was there at 6am and have undisputed testimony he was "covered." to me that doesn't mean no part of his body was potentially visible... but you know... he was pretty covered. things are usually shades of grey.
2) we can convert the precipitation data to approx. inches of snow.
3) a body doesn't need to be buried or completely covered in snow to be obscured to some degree. if you have the stomach, go check out Ukraine war footage for endless examples.
You’re making my point for me. He was not completely covered and impossible to see. He was partially covered. So it’s not a sign of Karen’s guilt that she saw him.

Here it comes..the dog bite theory!!

For crying out loud it takes this long to bring to light what the cw has so desperately been trying to hide from the jury. 29 days of trial with distancing, ignoring and obfustcation around those arm wounds. Will the jury see that the cw were trying to distract from those wounds at all costs and draw the correct conclusions? Moo

The defense has to try and explain away the obvious... there isn't a single 'bite' mark where it looks like he was grabbed by the animal... but yet we have only linear tears... maybe teeth... maybe claws... who knows.

Well she's a doctor so I'm gonna go ahead and take her testimony over random websleuther.

You’re making my point for me. He was not completely covered and impossible to see. He was partially covered. So it’s not a sign of Karen’s guilt that she saw him.
Shades of grey.

A body does not have to be impossible to see for it to be highly improbable that someone would seemingly know exactly where it is and bee-line to the spot.

It's part of the puzzle, not a 100% indisputable thing meaning she is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo