MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BienickWCVB

Lally is asking if it's normal to have animal-attack injuries one one side of one arm. Russell says she can't say.

12:40 PM · Jun 21, 2024

I don't get this question from Lally. Of course it's normal, a dog will bite wherever it can reach. My mom once got bitten on one leg. I know others who've got bitten on just one hand.

I don't see why anyone would ever think a dog's bites have to be spread across your body.

Shades of grey.

A body does not have to be impossible to see for it to be highly improbable that someone would seemingly know exactly where it is and bee-line to the spot.

It's part of the puzzle, not a 100% indisputable thing meaning she is guilty.
And all these party guests walked right by an uncovered body. moo

Lally is struggling here. He's getting spanked because he has no idea what he's talking about! Notice he's loud now. He's talking over her and not letting her answer. All bluster and no substance.

And now he's going after her for seeing photos of things at the crime scene and basing her opinions on them WHEN THE OFFICERS AND INVESTIGATORS DID THE EXACT SAME THING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member