MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Videos of K9 police dogs in action will give you the answer.
I don't know what you mean. Lally wasn't asking about police dogs.

Edit - And for that matter, I disagree about police dogs too. I've seen enough youtube videos of police K9's in action to know that they are taught to bite and hold onto the suspect until told to release by their handler. They don't bite people all over.

Exactly. Lucky has no dog in this fight. Pun not intended.
You know, he does though sadly. He works for the town and he knows all these people. I don't think that he did not report the Albert car down by the pole on a no parking time will buy him any grace from ALBERT, because Lucky dared tell the truth. His 'dog' would be keeping hearth and home safe and his job. He knew this going on I bet and still kept his own. Called integrity.

Exaxtly, that is the whole point of LE and then prosecution completely turning a blind eye to understanding the nature of JO's arm wounds. When they got no dog dna from the contaminated shirts, contamination that cw's own witnesses testified to, that was apparently good enough to rule out considering the arm wounds, Ostriches with their heads in the sand. Jmo
Dog slobber (DNA) should've been all over the right arm of his shirt, if these were bites. Think about it.

We need a petition to have Lucky throw out the first pitch at a Red Sox game when this is all over.
I'd say it and think it even if he totally said the opposite of what he said.
I think our lucky saved the day.
I hope people are nice to him and tell him he did good.
I hate and despise bullies.
That Red Sox pitch sounds like a plan...

Dog slobber (DNA) should've been all over the right arm of his shirt, if these were bites. Think about it.

The shirt was outside, then it was balled up and thrown on the hospital floor, then we have no idea where it was for months because there is no evidence log. The wounds and arm itself was never swabbed. For all I know they sent a piece of his other arm's shirt sleeve and tested that. Think about it.

The two defense witnesses so far have been neither withholding or obtuse and I see no reason for Lally's sudden transformation to shouting and interrupting witnesses. Imo defense attorneys have not come across as rude even when severely provoked by the likes of JMc for example moo

eta but to be completely honest I no longer feel I can be objective at this point because I realise and admit to now feeling an intense loathing for Lally.
Fair enough, but I know I’m not the only one that noticed the defense behavior. I have no current loathing of anyone. Just trying to see this through.

How much snow had fallen at 2AM? 3pm doesn't really matter.
It matters NOT at all at this time frame for the afternoon!!! Snow came down heavier and heavier and fast, called a blizzard, starts out many small flakes, winds picks up as it goes on. I live here along with others who have experienced many blizzards in snow states.

I don't know what you mean. Lally wasn't asking about police dogs.

Edit - And for that matter, I disagree about police dogs too. I've seen enough youtube videos of police K9's in action to know that they are taught to bite and hold onto the suspect until told to release by their handler. They don't bite people all over.

Alberts claim she wasn't a police dog. Just a pet who wasn't too good with strangers. I don't know what the truth is, but either way she sounds like an aggressive one.

Exaxtly, that is the whole point of LE and then prosecution completely turning a blind eye to understanding the nature of JO's arm wounds. When they got no dog dna from the contaminated shirts, contamination that cw's own witnesses testified to, that was apparently good enough to rule out considering the arm wounds, Ostriches with their heads in the sand. Jmo
Same clothes that were lying in a wet pile at the hospital having been handled by God knows how many from paramedics etc etc etc.. be nice to know what year the clothes were swabbed...

Maybe rewatch and digest Dr Russell's testimony (such as she was allowed to present in relation to JO's wounds) to understand why "dog slobber" would not at all necessarily be "all over" the right arm of his shirt? She was only just stood down by the lovely and fair judge after all Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4