MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think a bit. He didn’t live next door to be carried over and In a car creates nice DNA In whoever’s car they’d use. I mean which Edge Ford. There were a few of them. One a little before dawn right in front of where JO was found conveniently .
I don’t believe it happened or he was in the house anyway, I was just saying it would be better than your own front yard.

Yes- the clever criminals tried to cover up a minor crime with a murder by hiding the victim in their own yard.

Murder isn't a minor claim.

They knew Karen would testify she dropped the victim off at the Albert house.

Moving a body to a neighbor's yard, somewhere John wouldn't have gone makes little sense. And it increased the risk 10 fold of being seen.

Putting a body in a car to transport it - somewhere? - would have been stupid. Where would they put it and why put DNA in one of their cars?

Higgins and Albert are cops. They knew the best place to leave John was near where Karen left him and hope it would be believed that he was hit by a vehicle.

And guess what? It worked. There are people out here claiming John was hit by car.

Really? Has this been presented as evidence? I haven’t watched any of the pretrials or any other information presented outside of this trial. Does the jury know this info? I listen to the trial while working, so I may have missed this.
she told him at the hospital which was after she hit that car.
I sincerely wish them the best, they are truly lovely people and they gave everything they had for this, all their savings.. it's been hugely expensive.

I think the fact his phone was in the same area all night, rules out his body being move. Which rules out his being in the house.

Nope. You'll recall Paul couldn't explain how his phone ended up under his body him given the CW's scenario. Because it makes no sense.

His phone was likely turned off at some point by one of the perps in the house, and then turned back on when they dumped it on the lawn.

Recall also that his health app time stamp - stairs or no stairs, steps or no steps - had movement up until 12:31.

It is undisputed that Karen was gone by then as she was at One Meadows at 12:36 and she couldn't have beamed there.

That is clearly not what they were referring to. "the question was: during your first discussions with Karen, did she believe she hit john?"
Can you explain like I'm five what exactly this might look like? i can't reach that far all on my own.

I'll fill you in, she told them at the hospital, which was after she wrecked her light and probably his car. I reckon she wanted her Dad to have a look at it for her. some people do not appreciate car scratches.. he might have been one of them..

Nope. You'll recall Paul couldn't explain how his phone ended up under his body him given the CW's scenario. Because it makes no sense.

His phone was likely turned off at some point by one of the perps in the house, and then turned back on when they dumped it on the lawn.

Recall also that his health app time stamp - stairs or no stairs, steps or no steps - had movement up until 12:31.

It is undisputed that Karen was gone by then as she was at One Meadows at 12:36 and she couldn't have beamed there.
How lucky there were able to plant it exactly where the gps was reporting it to be all night. Almost omniscient.

All to cover up a petty fight that would never had resulted in charges to anyone.

A general question for those who believe KR hit JO with her Lexus:

If you find the FBI hired experts testimony to be credible would it change your mind about the case?
I don’t think so. In my opinion so called experts give totally different opinions all the time. Plus freak accidents happen, things you can’t really explain. Her tail lights being there, while her car is being towed and John’s phone being in the same area all night. Along with her own words pretty much seals it in my mind. Have to see what they say.

it was a tv interview her parents said that. Hope I’m allowed to post this, it’s a news interview.
Thank you. I have not seen this. She already knew and acknowledged her tail light was cracked. This doesn’t move the needle for me. The prosecution should have called Mr Read if this was such a smoking gun. MOO

How lucky there were able to plant it exactly where the gps was reporting it to be all night. Almost omniscient.

All to cover up a petty fight that would never had resulted in charges to anyone.
Looks more like a murder to me and can't imagine what that might do to property prices in the area, already lost 59k in the sale...

Murder isn't a minor claim.

They knew Karen would testify she dropped the victim off at the Albert house.

Moving a body to a neighbor's yard, somewhere John wouldn't have gone makes little sense. And it increased the risk 10 fold of being seen.

Putting a body in a car to transport it - somewhere? - would have been stupid. Where would they put it and why put DNA in one of their cars?

Higgins and Albert are cops. They knew the best place to leave John was near where Karen left him and hope it would be believed that he was hit by a vehicle.

And guess what? It worked. There are people out here claiming John was hit by car.
Pretty sure every seasoned police officer would laugh at the thought of putting a body in your front yard. Plus there is absolutely not evidence he entered the house and there is evidence he didn’t, his phone stayed in the same area all night.

Can you explain like I'm five what exactly this might look like? i can't reach that far all on my own.

I'll fill you in, she told them at the hospital, which was after she wrecked her light and probably his car. I reckon she wanted her Dad to have a look at it for her. some people do not appreciate car scratches.. he might have been one of them..
I hope I am not coming across like I am treating anyone as if they are 5. We are not solving crimes or changing the world here so take my comments at face value with no ill will intended.

Multiple people reported that she speculated she had hit John that morning. Some testified that she said "I hit him". She discussed this in the car while she was looking for him and discussed a broken tail light before JO was found. Now they are at the hospital and she is also apparently discussing it with her father. And when asked later he says very plainly to the reporter that she didn't hit him, but she remembers backing up and hitting something. Only in a later segment of that video (which could have been 30 minutes later in that interview with editing) does he backtrack and talk about the van. This is all very incriminating I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper