VERDICT WATCH MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@KristinaRex

How to craft a coverup, Jackson says: "Pick an investigator, offer him gifts…delete your call history, delete google searches…get rid of your dog…destroy your phones, destroy your sim card," and more.

Jackson laying out defense's theory of the case: that John went into the house. Jurors are laser focused, all looking at him intently.

My stomach hurts. I've seen murderers on trial and never felt this awful before. We can't rely on the justice system to function with integrity in this county and it scares me.
I'm feeling the discomfort as well. This is unlike any trial I've ever experienced.

Camera is keeping Brian Albert (extreme right behind Atty Jackson) in the frame

isnt closing arguments a run down all the EVIDENCE! they should absolutely have their notebooks out cross-checking original information/notes/thoughts/feelings!!!

this is bull <modsnip> advice and direction given from a judge. the jury should do as they see fit. Considering they are the ones preparing to give a verdict.

<modsnip - name variations are not allowed>
I would not be able to function without taking notes. In this trial, I would think it would be essential.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KristinaRex

Jackson tells jurors to review the Waterfall video. They say Higgins motioned to John to come with him. Asks why Higgins was so intent on getting John to 34 Fairview.

Jackson lays out defense's theory: he says John goes into the house, is in different part of house from crowd with Brian Higgins and Brian Albert. Has a cross word, a punch, a fall, 'pull Chloe off' his arm.

@TedDanielnews

AJ: Jen mccabe was lying... she said everyone of those phone calls to John’s phone was a buttdial... was she buttdialing or was someone looking for John’s phone?"

AJ: "it wasn’t intended to go that far but it did" "they actually got rid of the dog all together... this is the dog they had for 7 years" "Was there something about that dog they didn't want law enforcement to find out"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech