Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #186

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt there is a good sample of DNA and I think Tobe in one interview said that he wasn't sure if the DNA is from the killer. There isn't always DNA. The real life isn't like CSI. Paul Holes said this case wouldn't be solved through DNA. There is a possibility the DNA is from the killer and the techonology evolve in some years. Even if they have DNA or other things, the prosecution wouldn't tell that until the trial. The prosecution says the least possible in their filings and are waiting for the trial. The circus and conspiracy in the case is so big that if they said that have something, people will claim is planted and the media will made a big scene. They are waiting for the trial where the case should be tried - in the courtroom, not in the media. The attitude of the prosecution shows they are eager for the trial and hearings.

Ps- Curiously, Paul Holes was in Delphi 1 or 2 months before the RA's arrest and made a post with someone behind the prison bars and saying "the future of someone very soon" and I think after RA's arrest he made a post saying "I'm good guessing the future". Something like that, I'm not sure the exact words. I have never give much importance because it can be a coincidence but now talking about Paul Holes, I remember that. But probably it's just a coincidence.

Thanks for the clarification.
It's just a quirk of mine but, I lost interest in disparaging commentary a long long time ago.
moo
You're welcome, it's just a quirk of mine that entire threads can be made disparaging the Prosecutor, the Judge, LE, the State's case, evidence, etc. when we don't even know what it is yet.

This is the first case I've voiced such concern over defense behavior, because it has been THAT unprofessional. Rozzi and Baldwin disparage themselves every time they file Responses, Motions, or open their mouths really. IMO

Hopefully R&B will get their client, RA, to Court soon and let the legal process work like it's intended rather than attempt to try the case in the Media and Social Media. It's old, it's worn out, it's tired. Much like the D and their merry band of SM/YT followers and 'legal experts' appear to be lately.

#Justice4Abby&LibbyAlways

All JMO

Yes, and why are the D fighting so very, very hard (4 Franks anyone?) to get the search warrant squashed since they believe Rick is 100% innocent. :eek:

Sounds to me the D knows they're in deep doo. Suck it up, act like a professional and defend your client to the best of your ability, you know the guy you never mention anymore because your own feelings have been so hurt by Mean Ole' Judge Gull.

MOO

Cause they got the goods on ra

The stock ticker story could be a real issue

RA's phone should have showed up in the geofence logically - even if he left by 1.30pm - as he was on the bridge (i presume the geo included the bridge and immediate GEO of the trails - after all, that is where the killer is seen on video). So he should be in the area up to an hour before the abduction, even on the defence version. I think we can assume he wasn't in the Geofence - otherwise he would have been identified long ago.

Since then, the investigators obviously pulled all his phone data - unfortunately years late.

MOO
Just FYI: There's one geofence area (final crime scene) and it does not include the bridge. Is it possible to get another area's report years later? Heck if I know. :)

Agree that all parties have all RA's digital records.

Some related thoughts: Both RA and his counsel assert RA was not at the trails for the timeframe of the State's timeline. It's reasonable to think the D's assertion comes with the benefit of understanding RA's phone/digital records. And/or some other solid alibi. Lebrato/Scremin had the same information; and we saw Lebrato assert to the press (twice) that they too were confident their client RA was innocent.

Conundrum: Looks like digital records were not involved in developing the PCA. Surely the State has RA's digital records now.

It seems confessions become essential if the witness-driven timeline in the PCA is inaccurate.
JMHO

Others may disagree, but NM has been professional in his motions and limited media appearances. I’m almost worried for RA, as the jury rightfully should only care about evidence. But clearly they are human, and at least in the Casey A case, they factored in the attorneys’ behavior. For RA’s sake, ding-dong talk shouldn’t make its way to the jury.

jmo

Should we heads up the Court to curb her affectionate ding dong talk?
That has to be mortifying for NM.
The CC DA's forever on the record as Judge Gull's ding dong for estimating the time he needs to take a piss.
meh. Assuming all have a sense of humor, it should become another chuckle to share. MOO

Last edited:
The CC DA's forever on the record as Judge Gull's ding dong for estimating the time he needs to take a piss.
It is on record because defense chose to get it on record. I’m sure NM is fine with ding dong, considering defense already slandered him as a coke head. Who knows how a jury will react to defense in court? Maybe they will love them!

jmo

It was an innocent remark made at sidebar turned into something gross by the D, but it's all good.

Like yourself, I'm sure NM is over disparaging commentary. ;)

moo

Last edited:
I don’t know if interviews stay on YouTube or disappear, but people’s memory can’t be erased. I remember DC, in one of earlier video interviews to someone local, said, “oh, we have DNA”. I remember it because of his tone - he usually was saying a lot without saying anything, liked to mystify and enjoyed attention, but that phrase was said in the tone that showed that he didn’t want to discuss it. Then, much later, they were discussing “partial DNA,” this is what we all remember. That was pre-arrest. Did they compare it with RA’s one? Was that a match? A match would be a strong point in favor of it being RA. But did it match? There was also a thumbprint, as I remember.
I know and have posted it many times, the December 2018 article where then Sheriff Tobe said DNA was sent to Quantico for DNA testing research. I don't remember a thumbprint ever being mentioned, fingerprints yes. I do feel very confident that if spit DNA was found on one of the girls, especially one that according to the FM had hardly any blood on her person, it would have been checked against everyone under the least bit of investigation, including a mentally challenged man. AJMO

If EFs DNA was found at the crime scene this all would have been resolved long ago.

Interestingly when we get the hearing on admissibility of 3rd party suspects we'll finally get the lowdown on what evidence there actually is on some of these people. I suspect the answer will be none AND that alibis were chased down.

Especially re the Click narrative, the prosecution view is going to be they worked on it for ages and basically found nothing.

I do think the Judge will allow Click himself to testify, along the lines of a bungled investigation - but as many of us are seeing in the Karen Read case - she was not allowed to directly accuse other people of doing it.

My wild speculation.
I don't think Click's testimony will come in if the SODDI defense stays out. Click wasn't that involved except to video tape interviews 100 miles away from Delphi and in sending the prosecution a poison pen about his opinion on things already resolved by investigations. There's still the question hanging overhead too of his possible Brady-Giglio violation(s). AJMO

In my view the fact they are trying so hard to get Judge Gull off the case shows how desperate they are.

Somebody who won’t tolerate their crap and this is the outcome. They are like toddlers and it’s a shame their sole focus isn’t on their client. He is unfortunately just a side piece to them and it shows.

Moo

meh. Assuming all have a sense of humor, it should become another chuckle to share. MOO

Mortifying is releasing the gruesome details of a double murder of young girls as if writing for tabloids not asking to go to the restroom politely with willingness to hurry.

Where does it say for a “piss” and not for a maybe insulin injection?

All imo

Just FYI: There's one geofence area (final crime scene) and it does not include the bridge. Is it possible to get another area's report years later? Heck if I know. :)

Some related thoughts: Both RA and his counsel assert RA was not at the trails for the timeframe of the State's timeline. It's reasonable to think the D's assertion comes with the benefit of understanding RA's phone/digital records. And/or some other solid alibi. Lebrato/Scremin had the same information; and we saw Lebrato assert to the press (twice) that they too were confident their client RA was innocent.

Conundrum: Looks like digital records were not involved in developing the PCA. Surely the State has RA's digital records now.

It seems confessions become essential if the witness-driven timeline in the PCA is inaccurate.
JMHO
The absence of RA's phone, since he said he was using it at the scene that day, would pose a very big question to RA's credibility, IMO

I also think the "5 or 6" letters, written from RA to the Westville warden, according to the June 15, 2023 hearing transcript previously posted on thread, may very well firmly back-up, in writing, RA's phone confessions to his family.
Just some thoughts.

Except to RA's defense lawyers, they were quite upset at no equal time. I'm sure JG could have drummed up something to make them not feel so slighted from the brevity. ;)

J

If the defense had a solid alibi of any kind RA wouldn’t still be awaiting trial. He’d be back working at the CVS.
Why in the world, would the defense delay revealing “a solid alibi” by playing all these stupid games. Wouldn’t they want an innocent RA, long suffering in POW conditions in prison, released immediately?
There is no alibi.

If the defense had a solid alibi of any kind RA wouldn’t still be awaiting trial. He’d be back working at the CVS.
Why in the world, would the defense delay revealing “a solid alibi” by playing all these stupid games. Wouldn’t they want an innocent RA, long suffering in POW conditions in prison, released immediately?
There is no alibi.

Of course not because he was there and participated in the murders of Libby and Abby. IMO

IMO the alibi was that he left at 1:30pm and his car is seen leaving the area in the direction of his house at 1:27pm on the HH video. The BB witness sees the mercury comet at the CPS building around 2:15pm (approx) so RA couldn’t have been parked there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay