Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #186

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a very long time, I subscribed to the Odinism theory… not that there was necessarily a ritual sacrifice, but that Vinlanders were involved. It didn’t help matters that BH looked an awful lot like the “old BG” sketch. However, he was the only one in the group that really looked like BG and what I could never reconcile is that BH was posting photos of himself around that timeframe where he had a massive, unmissable beard. When the RA news came out, my reaction was slight confusion because of how well a lot of the Vinlander stuff fit, but ultimately a lot of the KAK stuff also made sense. As more came out about RA, it seemed pretty apparent to me that the rest was just white noise and rabbit holes and they likely got the right guy.

JMO

The Purdue professor was the expert who stated that the crime scene had a connection to “odinism” . TC is the person who investigated the 3rd party culprits.

I think my prior comment was deleted. The MSM coverage on this case doesn’t even begin the touch the depths of it and we are limited with what we can openly discuss here so I keep just repeating how important it is to independently research the claims made to see for yourself.

Respectfully. With 100% certainty independent research IS being conducted by many, many posters. Because everyone doesn't come to the same conclusion does not mean research is not being done. Some posters suspect there are other actors, some posters do not.

Should there be other actors, that does not eliminate Richard Allen. Richard Allen should go to trial and be judged by a jury.

The professor was contacted by investigators prior to FEB 2018 and I am completely assuming the expert would be given an accurate depiction of the crime scene or photographs to review by law enforcement . That’s my expectation of law enforcement - I have no idea if that is true. IMO This isn’t a defense expert who was given skewed or limited evidence to promote one theory.

The defense claims there is a taped statement from Turco that includes the following:
  • That the professor stated after seeing the pattern of the sticks that "it was given" someone was trying to replicate a Germanic runic script.
  • That the professor consulted with a colleague from Harvard who agreed with the Purdue professor.
  • That he "could certainly imagine that this was somebody's idea that when you do human sacrifice you carve runes ... there are some poetic sources that would sort of support that idea that somebody might have come across ... that scenario seems entirely plausible to me."
There is also an additional quote in the notice (linked below) where the professor states makes the comment about “odin fanboys”. Anyone who’s interested in reading the Notice themselves can read the direct quotes from the professor to see what is allegedly in the taped statement. The defense gets sassy about the professor debacle and I know that rubs people the wrong way lol

The Franks Motion is not fact.

The Purdue professor was the expert who stated that the crime scene had a connection to “odinism” . TC is the person who investigated the 3rd party culprits.

I think my prior comment was deleted. The MSM coverage on this case doesn’t even begin the touch the depths of it and we are limited with what we can openly discuss here so I keep just repeating how important it is to independently research the claims made to see for yourself.

I interpreted it as him being confused and concerned. I thought you meant you took as him being offended they didn't like what he had to say. I may have read you wrong!
He did seem quite confused and I noticed a few times his lawyer questioning him also seemed confused by Click. My opinion only, Click's nose was bent out of shape after F died and he wasn't considered in the loop anymore.

Respectfully. With 100% certainty independent research IS being conducted by many, many posters. Because everyone doesn't come to the same conclusion does not mean research is not being done. Some posters suspect there are other actors, some posters do not.

Should there be other actors, that does not eliminate Richard Allen. Richard Allen should go to trial and be judged by a jury.
If you have done your own research, then my comment wouldn’t apply to you. I know from when I began deep-diving this case, I had an entirely different opinion because I got my information from MSM. There are new people and unregistered guests on this forum and I think it’s helpful to share with those people how different the story underneath MSM is.

OK, they probably speak about Poetic Edda, an Icelandic saga.

It is not that when you do human sacrifice, you carve the runes. The opposite: Odin sacrificed himself to get the runes; something like the saga about the beginning of writing.

Here. The Great Myths #49: Odin Sacrifices Himself (Norse)

I hope that everyone understands that when we are reading Norse sagas, we are reading the products of Christians living between the XII and the XIII centuries in Iceland. Like when we are reading Greek myths, it is Homer, Virgil, Sophocles, real people. We have no clue what the ancients believed in, only what those people wrote down. And - there are no virgins mentioned in the saga about the runes. I interpret it differently, for example, in the time of handwritten books, what leader won't sacrifice himself for the Gutenberg printing press? Same with Odin; the sacrifice for literacy. And I bet odinites read the text, btw.
Interesting! Just an observation on the final sentence: I bet odinites read the text
What constitutes an odinite is probably even more ambiguous than what constitutes a Christian, Jew or Muslim. I suspect the people that flew planes into buildings had read the text. I know Jim Jones' followers did. People get crazy ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Almoney