Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #186

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just link or state exactly what he said?

If Click believed that the 4 Odinists were responsible, then what was the motive?
I was looking for it, but Grannygates posted it first.

ETA: I'm super exhausted right now so I won't be able to be articulate, but Click was mostly shocked that RA was arrested since the avenue he, Ferency, and Murphy were going down was far more compelling than anything they had on RA, in his opinion. After Ferency was murdered, Click's work on the case ceased. RA continued to be prosecuted.

Last edited:
Lord, I didn’t want to give them the click but I suffered through it enough to share the link and time stamp for anyone who is interested in hearing the MS clarifying what Click actually said to them.

3:00 on this episode they start the discussion of the questions and answers to Click, they are as stated in the transcript I referenced earlier for anyone who doesn’t want to have to listen to it.

Lord, I didn’t want to give them the click but I suffered through it enough to share the link and time stamp for anyone who is interested in hearing the MS clarifying what Click actually said to them.

3:00 on this episode they start the discussion of the questions and answers to Click, they are as stated in the transcript I referenced earlier for anyone who doesn’t want to have to listen to it.

Thanks for taking one for the team :).

Because of the gag order, individuals can't set the record straight. Regardless of how many pretty footnotes the Defense uses in their largely unsubstantiated and repetitive Frank's motions, a motion isn't evidence.

Bombarded the court with motions that are speculative, questionable and ungrounded in order to claim bias by percentage is sophomoric. Much of that paper don't egg been make it TO trial.

And THAT is where his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt will be determined -- at trial. With admissible evidence, an admissible defense, if there is one. Experts, exhibits, witnesses, all bound by the rule of law, there RA can face the jury of his peers.

Motions don't tell the story.

The trial will.

JMO

Using this link, this is the transcript starting from 3:00-

MS - Some people have suggested that while you disagree with the defense that this was a ritual murder that you have agreement with them on who is responsible. Is that something you can speak to?

Click - Yes, that is accurate.

MS - Other than the material about the cult angle can you discuss how good a job the defense did discussing the evidence against their suspects?

Click - It would be impossible for me to explain anything further without revealing details of the investigation. But it was fairly accurate.

MS - Since their discussion of the evidence was fairly accurate can you explain what aspects you feel were sensationalized?

Click - Like I said before, it would be impossible for me to explain anything further without compromising details of the investigation. The defense team seemingly put Ferency, Murphy and I on a pedestal. We did nothing extraordinary. We just did our jobs and followed every lead that we had. We conducted our investigation the way investigations need to be completed. Granted, we were very dedicated to this investigation because the families of Abby and Libby and the community of Delphi deserve justice. As for the allegations against the correctional officers and Sheriff Liggett, I don't have any knowledge of those details so I cannot comment. I will also say for the record I fully support the defense's motion for cameras in the courtroom for transparency purposes.

ETA: I'm super exhausted right now so I won't be able to be articulate, but Click was mostly shocked that RA was arrested since the avenue he, Ferency, and Murphy were going down was far more compelling than anything they had on RA, in his opinion. After Ferency was murdered, Click's work on the case ceased. RA continued to be prosecuted.
If TC was so adamant about the BH and the Odin company being involved, why did he quit pursuing it ??
Yeah, Yeah, his buddy was shot and killed, but again, if he was so adamant, why didn't he and Detective Murphy keep on it ???

And then we have TC's own words saying

"
A retired Indiana police officer cited in court documents by defense attorneys for the man charged in the Delphi murders is calling into question how his statements have been characterized by attorneys, suggesting the defense is “twisting facts.”

(...)

"In a statement released to Court TV, retired Rushville, Indiana officer Todd Click writes: “No one in law enforcement believes Abby and Libby were killed in a ritual sacrifice. That is the defense twisting facts for sensationalism.” Click did not agree to an interview, citing the gag-order in effect on witnesses and investigators in the case."

If TC was so adamant about the BH and the Odin company being involved, why did he quit pursuing it ??
Yeah, Yeah, his buddy was shot and killed, but again, if he was so adamant, why didn't he and Detective Murphy keep on it ???

And then we have TC's own words saying

"
A retired Indiana police officer cited in court documents by defense attorneys for the man charged in the Delphi murders is calling into question how his statements have been characterized by attorneys, suggesting the defense is “twisting facts.”

(...)

"In a statement released to Court TV, retired Rushville, Indiana officer Todd Click writes: “No one in law enforcement believes Abby and Libby were killed in a ritual sacrifice. That is the defense twisting facts for sensationalism.” Click did not agree to an interview, citing the gag-order in effect on witnesses and investigators in the case."

What was the timing of that statement he made in relation to the transcript Grannygates posted?

I also do not think they were killed in a ritual sacrifice. But I think whoever killed them made it look like so. Perhaps Click thought the same.

I think you answered your own question about why Click stopped investigating.

IMO MOO

How is it a false interpretation?

It's a quote from the man himself.

I can't understand why anyone would believe that LE would sacrifice their careers to protect those 4 men?
Amen to that! You read Click's testimony and sounds like he's just a wanna-be on the FBI's Joint Task Force but all he can muster is the two Indiana policemen on it wanted him to "kinda try" and see if there was a connection between Delphi BH & PW and Rushville EF...which he never did.

This other guy who was at a MAGA thing and this guy was there too...well that was in a group picture with him, with the same shirts. AND the other guy's uncle used to at one time maybe live with the Rushville guy. So they were a truck driver that went to the hogs plant and EF used to maybe, sometimes, work loaded/unloading trucks and riding with the drivers. Those are the two connections to EF and BH? Except for well after-the-fact and much MM coverage later, his fanciful story about spitting on a victim and have simular FB posts

Click's testimony was anything but informative. All just my opinion.

This is the hearing with TC testifying at destruction of evidence hearing if anyone wants to read his own words as he says them, not skewed or funnelled through anyone else.

Sooooo, all that I got from this is that Click was flustered because someone didn't seem overly interested in some things that HE thought were important.

He felt. That in no way means that whatever this was, wasn't considered and reviewed.

JMO

LOL-- Who is "them" ??
The Mob???

Instead of suffering through it, I find it helps to just post the link of whatever you are referring to or about when you first post it.
I believe that is TOS anyway and it really does help them.

Anywhooo... Thanks for the link

This is the hearing with TC testifying at destruction of evidence hearing if anyone wants to read his own words as he says them, not skewed or funnelled through anyone else.

In this transcript TC testifies that he was trying to find connection between EF,JM ,PW and BH. His attempted connection is that they are vinlanders and he pursued to establish these connections for 3 years.

Nowhere in his testimony does he state that the crime scene had any connection to Odinism.

If I have missed it please let me know which page and line number.

All my opinions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_uzt1scL8s-u9118uwlB180EhcEeIUOC/view

LOL-- Who is "them" ??
The Mob???

Instead of suffering through it, I find it helps to just post the link of whatever you are referring to or about when you first post it.
I believe that is TOS anyway and it really does help them.

Anywhooo... Thanks for the link

She did post the link, and the "mob" was actually The Murder Sheet podcast.

IMO MOO

Sooooo, all that I got from this is that Click was flustered because someone didn't seem overly interested in some things that HE thought were important.

He felt. That in no way means that whatever this was, wasn't considered and reviewed.

JMO

That's one way to interpret it. Without hearing from someone who was at the hearing in person to interpret tones of voice and facial expressions, it's up our imaginations.

IMO MOO

That's one way to interpret it. Without hearing from someone who was at the hearing in person to interpret tones of voice and facial expressions, it's up our imaginations.

IMO MOO

Well, I can say that I am not imagining what is said in the transcripts.

He left what he thought was good information. He said that whomever accepted that information seemed uninterested.

My interpretation:
He thought what was important, was not well received.

Is there another way to interpret it?

JMO

Well, I can say that I am not imagining what is said in the transcripts.

He left what he thought was good information. He said that whomever accepted that information seemed uninterested.

My interpretation:
He thought what was important, was not well received.

Is there another way to interpret it?

JMO

I interpreted it as him being confused and concerned. I thought you meant you took as him being offended they didn't like what he had to say. I may have read you wrong!

I guess it would have been a little more interesting to some people if all of this was based around a cult than the man that worked at CVS.

Some people equals the 3 detectives playing to some audience.

JMO

I hear you. I think he was led on a wild goose chase trying to pin EF ( whose sister claims he made a shocking statement) and BH ( who pasted unsavory pictures on SM) together in some way.

Both individuals were definitely worth investigating but ultimately didn’t lead to any connection to the crime.

Unfortunately he was only given a small part of the large multifaceted investigation so he couldn’t understand RA’s arrest. Doesn’t mean that isn’t where the case evidence led. Sometimes it isn’t the boogeyman you know.
All my opinions

I hear you. I think he was led on a wild goose chase trying to pin EF ( whose sister claims he made a shocking statement) and BH ( who pasted unsavory pictures on SM) together in some way.

Both individuals were definitely worth investigating but ultimately didn’t lead to any connection to the crime.

Unfortunately he was only given a small part of the large multifaceted investigation so he couldn’t understand RA’s arrest. Doesn’t mean that isn’t where the case evidence led. Sometimes it isn’t the boogeyman you know.
All my opinions
Click may have been frustrated when the investigation turned in a different direction in 2019.

Notably, TC may believe the Odin crew is involved, but not with a ritual as a motive. He also did not rule out RA’s involvement.

"But at the same time, he's saying that he does not believe the underlying motive was religious sacrifice.

"He has not told us on the record what his view of the motive was, but he just provided that clarity saying that he's essentially disputing elements of the way the defense rolled it out and also perhaps the underlying motive but he's not disputing who they're accusing."

Reading between the lines of Click's words, Cain said it was clear to her that he didn't believe Allen was responsible for the murders, or at the very least solely responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1