Found Deceased Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JS had taken ill/collapsed/seizure and had some sort of fatal medical emergency, it could take long enough to locate him. I read an article earlier which said that people go missing in Tenerife every year and it can take many months for them to be found. I wonder how long they will continue to search for?

Just a musings from MWT ‘press conference
‘ he says ‘there are 2 key people that I have not spoken too they are the 2 men that TOOK Jay back to the the holiday rental’ could be nothing but the fact he uses TOOK now I’m not suggesting he thinks he went against his will, but other media reports say Jay traveled with, went back with, which suggests Jay wanted to go.

Just felt a distinction from other reports like I say probably doesn’t mean anything and is as literally as they took him in the car…..

Just a musings from MWT ‘press conference
‘ he says ‘there are 2 key people that I have not spoken too they are the 2 men that TOOK Jay back to the the holiday rental’ could be nothing but the fact he uses TOOK now I’m not suggesting he thinks he went against his will, but other media reports say Jay traveled with, went back with, which suggests Jay wanted to go.

Just felt a distinction from other reports like I say probably doesn’t mean anything and is as literally as they took him in the car…..
The only thing MWT is interested in is raising his own profile, he comes across to me a bit of a crank/attention seeker, a hinderance rather than a help

He is not a serving police officer, he has no access to the information the Spanish police have, unlike them he hasn’t interviewed them

The only thing MWT is interested in is raising his own profile, he comes across to me a bit of a crank/attention seeker, a hinderance rather than a help

He is not a serving police officer, he has no access to the information the Spanish police have, unlike them he hasn’t interviewed them
Oh yeah I get that, but still language is language as I said musing not a definition.

Oh yeah I get that, but still language is language as I said musing not a definition.
Those 2 guys delayed their departure by a day so they could speak to Spanish police, they were not suspects and chose to stay, if there was anything sinister about them/involving them they would have been on the first flight out imho

His threat of doxing 2 guys from the rental
is mind-blowing!

Is this person for real??? :rolleyes:

Spanish Police show great restraint not discussing this circus IMO.
Saludos!!!

So he has been there for 48 hours and has discovered a 'large criminal underbelly' in Tenerife!
What evidence did he provide to link this 'criminal underbelly' to the disappearance?
There's a criminal underbelly everywhere you go. You don't have to go to an arid mountainous island to find an underbelly. It's a throwaway line to gin up anger and continued interest in this case, imo. I would hazard a guess that the criminal underbelly in Tenerife is composed of drug dealers, pickpockets and thieves who view drunken vacationers as a gift that just keeps on giving. Same thing in Mexico, Jamaica, Panama, Hawaii........

Yes,
I'm not reaching at all. I don't particularly believe Jay was fearful or paranoid, just that it's a possibility--one of many.

In any case, wasn't it said that Jay was reluctant to go on holiday and had to be convinced to go? I thought I read that somewhere when he first went missing.
Yes, both his mum and stepdad said that:

I doubt he was worrried about any revenge attacks out there for his previous sins, could simply be a case of he is nervous about flying or something, I have a friend who is 53 and has never flown for that reason

I know you weren't responding to me, but your response is indirectly related to one of my comments so I'd like to clarify.

I didn't mean to suggest Jay was concerned about revenge attacks or anything of that nature. He was attacked when he was just 12, which potentially could have triggered some kind of fear of being with people, or in places, he wasn't familiar with. I have no idea if he does have such a fear, I just see it as a possibility.

Your friend's fear of flying is a good example of what I'm talking about, only in Jay's case it might be a more general fear of strangers and strange places. What he'd be comfortable doing after a night of partying, and what he'd feel comfortable with when he sobered up, might be VERY different things.

Yes,

Yes, both his mum and stepdad said that [Jay was reluctant to go on holiday and had to be convinced to go]:

And yet in an interview with ITV News, Jay's mum says that [Jay was] "so looking forward to it ... absolutely buzzing for it ... I were loving that he were going" (sic).

ITV News interview with Debbie Duncan (Facebook) - circa 0:22 seconds in

Edit to add: this post is not a criticism of @Miss_French, but rather an example of an apparent inconsistency in what is being said or in the way that it is being reported.

Last edited:

Absolutely. The only person he ever serves is himself. The equivalent of an opportunistic fly drawn to high-profile poo in the hope of making personal capital from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader