Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following this with interest. I swing between two ideas.
<modsnip - speculation outside the bounds of the known facts of the case>
2: the most likely IMO , He was high, drunk and wanted to go home and fell while thinking he could walk home. In my younger years I took Coke and MDMA and on both I would have thought , “cross mountains?, piece of piss”. In this scenario I believe he fell and his body will eventually be located .

These are both just MOO. I will say I don't like people slating the mum and dad, who knows how anyone would behave if god forbid they were missing their child.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Jay Slater 'jumped by three mystery men' aged 12 as gang beating emerges."

:oops:

Seems very unlucky unless jumped as part of the initiation given the timeline.

'Jay Slater was ambushed and beaten up by gang members when he was 12 years-old, it has been revealed.'

'This incident came four years before Jay was part of a group that attacked Tom Hilton with a machete, golf clubs and an axe.'

Just MOO

I do think he just was completely disoriented (hence the Lost phonecall) . Tripped and fell and knocked himself out. Or injured himself too badly to move, and has died due to exposure and dehydration over a few days after some Incident.

His phone was ‘almost dead’ (as the young people around me say.

So there was no chance he was going to start trying to Google where he was. He used his last % to speak to Lucy.

I think his body will turn up if they keep looking in the areas we have all talked about. I doubt he would have got as far as the sea.

If JS had taken ill/collapsed/seizure and had some sort of fatal medical emergency, it could take long enough to locate him. I read an article earlier which said that people go missing in Tenerife every year and it can take many months for them to be found. I wonder how long they will continue to search for?

Just a musings from MWT ‘press conference
‘ he says ‘there are 2 key people that I have not spoken too they are the 2 men that TOOK Jay back to the the holiday rental’ could be nothing but the fact he uses TOOK now I’m not suggesting he thinks he went against his will, but other media reports say Jay traveled with, went back with, which suggests Jay wanted to go.

Just felt a distinction from other reports like I say probably doesn’t mean anything and is as literally as they took him in the car…..

Just a musings from MWT ‘press conference
‘ he says ‘there are 2 key people that I have not spoken too they are the 2 men that TOOK Jay back to the the holiday rental’ could be nothing but the fact he uses TOOK now I’m not suggesting he thinks he went against his will, but other media reports say Jay traveled with, went back with, which suggests Jay wanted to go.

Just felt a distinction from other reports like I say probably doesn’t mean anything and is as literally as they took him in the car…..
The only thing MWT is interested in is raising his own profile, he comes across to me a bit of a crank/attention seeker, a hinderance rather than a help

He is not a serving police officer, he has no access to the information the Spanish police have, unlike them he hasn’t interviewed them

The only thing MWT is interested in is raising his own profile, he comes across to me a bit of a crank/attention seeker, a hinderance rather than a help

He is not a serving police officer, he has no access to the information the Spanish police have, unlike them he hasn’t interviewed them
Oh yeah I get that, but still language is language as I said musing not a definition.

Oh yeah I get that, but still language is language as I said musing not a definition.
Those 2 guys delayed their departure by a day so they could speak to Spanish police, they were not suspects and chose to stay, if there was anything sinister about them/involving them they would have been on the first flight out imho

His threat of doxing 2 guys from the rental
is mind-blowing!

Is this person for real??? :rolleyes:

Spanish Police show great restraint not discussing this circus IMO.
Saludos!!!

So he has been there for 48 hours and has discovered a 'large criminal underbelly' in Tenerife!
What evidence did he provide to link this 'criminal underbelly' to the disappearance?
There's a criminal underbelly everywhere you go. You don't have to go to an arid mountainous island to find an underbelly. It's a throwaway line to gin up anger and continued interest in this case, imo. I would hazard a guess that the criminal underbelly in Tenerife is composed of drug dealers, pickpockets and thieves who view drunken vacationers as a gift that just keeps on giving. Same thing in Mexico, Jamaica, Panama, Hawaii........

Yes,
I'm not reaching at all. I don't particularly believe Jay was fearful or paranoid, just that it's a possibility--one of many.

In any case, wasn't it said that Jay was reluctant to go on holiday and had to be convinced to go? I thought I read that somewhere when he first went missing.
Yes, both his mum and stepdad said that:

I doubt he was worrried about any revenge attacks out there for his previous sins, could simply be a case of he is nervous about flying or something, I have a friend who is 53 and has never flown for that reason

I know you weren't responding to me, but your response is indirectly related to one of my comments so I'd like to clarify.

I didn't mean to suggest Jay was concerned about revenge attacks or anything of that nature. He was attacked when he was just 12, which potentially could have triggered some kind of fear of being with people, or in places, he wasn't familiar with. I have no idea if he does have such a fear, I just see it as a possibility.

Your friend's fear of flying is a good example of what I'm talking about, only in Jay's case it might be a more general fear of strangers and strange places. What he'd be comfortable doing after a night of partying, and what he'd feel comfortable with when he sobered up, might be VERY different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member