TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to believe that an anonymous hook up location would be a lift station for a wastewater system. The smell would probably be unpleasant, depending on the design of the lift station, and there would also be noise from the pump motors.

If this is Caleb, IMO this is a crime of opportunity, such as a robbery that began with an abduction and ended with murder. The perpetrator(s) would be familiar with or have access to the lift station.

It is hard to believe that an anonymous hook up location would be a lift station for a wastewater system. The smell would probably be unpleasant, depending on the design of the lift station, and there would also be noise from the pump motors.

If this is Caleb, IMO this is a crime of opportunity, such as a robbery that began with an abduction and ended with murder. The perpetrator(s) would be familiar with or have access to the lift station.
I guess that is a possibility. Those robbing him would not initially have known that Caleb had left wallet and keys behind.

You'd be surprised! Our water/waste water facilities, just like our power grid, is quite exposed, unfortunately.
It scares me that these kinds of things are not secured better! We have a small airport that I drive by every day in the summer and anyone could get in there and do some nefarious, it's not secured.

IMO - You’ve got me thinking with this idea of him perhaps missing the meet up & it makes me wonder if it were true, would the meet up person have come forward to the police anonymously to admit they were the person he was supposed to be meeting up with? There would be no reason not to, surely?

Not a very fun place to meet up with someone, where there are much easier locations that don't smell of sewer.
I suspect he was dumped here. He met up wit foul play.

That might explain how he fit through that small of a drain pipe. Foul play, left there, you get the gist. I think something like that is more likely that him being "placed" by an employee or someone who had a key. MOO
I agree it’s more likely than getting placed there.
In terms of an accident scenario, an alligator attack might be an explanation as well.

I'm struggling to see how he fell into a covered, underground well.
Did anyone find any storm drains close to his apartments on Google Earth?
I looked and could not see any large storm drains he could have slipped into by accident, pulled into by an alligator.
1900 Ennis Joslin Rd
What apartment complex did he live at?

I have noticed when following True Crime cases, LE won't reveal the actual address, or in this case the apartment complex. I had to dig for the info. Why is that? In a Missing Persons Case that is vital info, why be vague and not give the exact address?
I found the info in this video The Cottages and in the video shows where the creek is by the front entrance but not at the front entrance. What would compel him to go walking towards a creek at 3 AM? If a convenience store was next door it would make sense, but nothing is next door.

The Cottages at Corpus Christi
1938 Ennis Joslin Rd, Corpus Christi, TX 78412​

How close was his body found in proximity to his apartment? How would he have fallen in by "accident"? Is it an open well?
It has not been confirmed it's his body. Here is some information about wastewater lift station collection wells (where the remains were found), how they can be accessed, and the survivability of a fall.

It has not been confirmed it's his body. Here is some information about wastewater lift station collection wells (where the remains were found), how they can be accessed, and the survivability of a fall.

oh, ok, I did not know! I thought it was confirmed thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper