TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #3

It is hard to believe that an anonymous hook up location would be a lift station for a wastewater system. The smell would probably be unpleasant, depending on the design of the lift station, and there would also be noise from the pump motors.

If this is Caleb, IMO this is a crime of opportunity, such as a robbery that began with an abduction and ended with murder. The perpetrator(s) would be familiar with or have access to the lift station.

It is hard to believe that an anonymous hook up location would be a lift station for a wastewater system. The smell would probably be unpleasant, depending on the design of the lift station, and there would also be noise from the pump motors.

If this is Caleb, IMO this is a crime of opportunity, such as a robbery that began with an abduction and ended with murder. The perpetrator(s) would be familiar with or have access to the lift station.
I guess that is a possibility. Those robbing him would not initially have known that Caleb had left wallet and keys behind.

You'd be surprised! Our water/waste water facilities, just like our power grid, is quite exposed, unfortunately.
It scares me that these kinds of things are not secured better! We have a small airport that I drive by every day in the summer and anyone could get in there and do some nefarious, it's not secured.

IMO - You’ve got me thinking with this idea of him perhaps missing the meet up & it makes me wonder if it were true, would the meet up person have come forward to the police anonymously to admit they were the person he was supposed to be meeting up with? There would be no reason not to, surely?

Not a very fun place to meet up with someone, where there are much easier locations that don't smell of sewer.
I suspect he was dumped here. He met up wit foul play.

That might explain how he fit through that small of a drain pipe. Foul play, left there, you get the gist. I think something like that is more likely that him being "placed" by an employee or someone who had a key. MOO
I agree it’s more likely than getting placed there.
In terms of an accident scenario, an alligator attack might be an explanation as well.

I think this is another tragic accident. A lot of these cases turn out this way

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
websleuther1957