Found Deceased Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are allowed to theorise / speculate as long as they state so, and use respectful words, and don't impose their thinking on others.
It's why true crime is such a draw for people - gets their brains working, solving problems. That's human nature - how or why.

Anyway, drugs are involved in the location and with one of the people named in MSM. It's literally everywhere today.

If the two men and the Airbnb they rented are not relevant, why were the Spanish police there for two hours searching the place this week?
Maybe because it's better to spend a couple of hours to silence all the critics then ignore them and find out later that there was something pertinent there. The men and the property are two different things, they could be irrelevant but hypothetically there could be something in the property that is relevant.

Good policing to check surely

It's amazed me from the start how it was the airbnb owner who saw him walking along the road that morning.
Out of everyone else who lives around there, it had to be someone who was connected to the airbnb, not that it matters. It's just a coincidence. But what if it isn't and she knows about the drugs too, if that's why they came there.
I assume that in common with lots of airbnbs and how the platform originated that the owner lives either on or very near the property. I don't think it's a coincidence it's the way airbnbs work.

JMO

I won’t post it here, but anyone who is interested can go to the official FB for the latest post from 14 min ago.

The JS Facebook page is heavily policed and everything is screened before and if it is posted.

Is Arnott still out there?
Did he not make very public criticisms of the Spanish police?

Cos that's exactly how not to do something.
This is how rumours start- he has made a multitude of videos praising them and showing them searching. In one video he criticised them for not starting the big search earlier in the day and instead of waiting around asked for his name to be removed from the list and went searching elsewhere. For a thread that aims to focus on the facts- this one seems to have been exaggerated a lot.

This is how rumours start- he has made a multitude of videos praising them and showing them searching. In one video he criticised them for not starting the big search earlier in the day and instead of waiting around asked for his name to be removed from the list and went searching elsewhere. For a thread that aims to focus on the facts- this one seems to have been exaggerated a lot.
NOT A RUMOUR ACTUALLY

His latest post suggesting that Scottish Mountain Rescue need permission from 'Scotland Police' to leave the country is absolute nonsense, though.
Scottish Mountain Rescue are an NGO and their members are free to travel wherever and whenever they please.
If Scottish Mountain Rescue are so invested in the Jay Slater case, why has there been complete silence from them on the matter?
Why have they not made a statement supporting Paul Arnott's efforts?

The  only thing I see Paul Arnott doing is walking around Tenerife talking into his phone about how mad everything is. Has he actually done any actual searching?

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this whole watch thing is going to turn out to be nothing.

I still think this is a case of a British kid taking on an inadvisable long walk in heat in a strange country, getting disoriented and dehydrated and succumbing.

Whatever his distant past or very recent actions, I think they're going to turn out to have nothing to do with him going missing, except as backstory for how he got to the time and place where his life ended too soon.

I feel deep sympathy for his family and friends. Nobody's life bears the close scrutiny of the world press, and a bit of a hot mess of a teenager bears it less well than most. I'm sure they were just waiting for him to grow up a bit and settle down, and I'm sure they thought he was getting there. He had a job, hadn't got into trouble in a while. Now they don't get to see what kind of man he would have become.

MOO

you said everything I've been thinking

This case has me going in circles.

There are so many confusing and conflicting aspects to this entire thing.

Here’s what REALLY makes zero sense to me. If he was talking of stealing a Rolex, well not only is Rolex the watch but it also refers to a branded Extasy. Rolex became really popular in the past couple years but there were also reports of it causing heat exhaustion and death. That entire thought is another “yikes”.

However, the Snapchat photo says he stole an AP which, if we are still speaking of watches, is an Audemars Piguet. If this is the case, these watches are considerably more expensive than Rolexes. They make Rolex look like a baby step. They can be hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The issue I have with this is he states in the same Snapchat that he is going to sell it for 10 quid?!

That’s insane and makes zero sense to me. Why would anyone risk so much for 10 quid?
I just want someone who is following this line of thought to make it make sense to me.

Now, Audemars Piguet (AP) is also a type of ecstasy. This is the only scenario where is would be logical that someone was going to sell “AP for 10 quid”.

I’m still leaning towards the simpler scenario especially because the effects of the drugs, were he on them, could have easily overcome and disabled him while attempting his walk back to his hotel.

But I am curious what other think…. ?

I get that, but who's to say it wasn't stolen from the main dealer. Also, we don't know for sure what happened when he left the club.
Perhaps something happened around the area where the club was, and he had an opportunity to steal the large amount of drugs. he was seen with an over the shoulder bag in the club, and was wondering around like he was watching people. JMO.

is there MSM that says he was 'wandering around like he was watching people'? I haven't seen it anywhere

View attachment 515463it has been mentioned that jay went to buy cigarettes but not known where he would have bought them so a couple of questions arise from this for me Did he buy the cigarettes? and if so where? and is there another witness to seeing him buy them ? If he didn't manage to get them why would you walk for potentially 10/11 hours over waiting 2 hours for a bus ,being a smoker of cigarettes myself I know if I don't have enough smokes to do me I'm taking the quickest route to get them before the craving sets in I wonder was he a social smoker only smoked when drinking or did he smoke everyday
OR was going out to buy cigarettes an excuse to get out of the house then leg it? JMO

This case has me going in circles.

There are so many confusing and conflicting aspects to this entire thing.

Here’s what REALLY makes zero sense to me. If he was talking of stealing a Rolex, well not only is Rolex the watch but it also refers to a branded Extasy. Rolex became really popular in the past couple years but there were also reports of it causing heat exhaustion and death. That entire thought is another “yikes”.

However, the Snapchat photo says he stole an AP which, if we are still speaking of watches, is an Audemars Piguet. If this is the case, these watches are considerably more expensive than Rolexes. They make Rolex look like a baby step. They can be hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The issue I have with this is he states in the same Snapchat that he is going to sell it for 10 quid?!

That’s insane and makes zero sense to me. Why would anyone risk so much for 10 quid?
I just want someone who is following this line of thought to make it make sense to me.

Now, Audemars Piguet (AP) is also a type of ecstasy. This is the only scenario where is would be logical that someone was going to sell “AP for 10 quid”.

I’m still leaning towards the simpler scenario especially because the effects of the drugs, were he on them, could have easily overcome and disabled him while attempting his walk back to his hotel.

But I am curious what other think…. ?
10 quid sounds about right for the substance type.

Maybe because it's better to spend a couple of hours to silence all the critics then ignore them and find out later that there was something pertinent there. The men and the property are two different things, they could be irrelevant but hypothetically there could be something in the property that is relevant.

Good policing to check surely
Oh yes, absolutely, good policing. My point was merely that whereas previously they stated the men were irrelevant, they or the place they stayed can't be irrelevant as they were the last to see Jay and this is proven by the forensic search. Frankly I'm surprised this search wasn't done on day one.

It's not his background or dodgy events leading up to it that irk me, even if you do bad things that doesn't mean you should be dead nor do you not have people who love you. It irks me that they are being sneaky and deceptive.

who is being sneaky and deceptive? and how?

You have got to imagine the enormous amount of strain Debbie is under mentally and emotionally I cannot comprehend the torture Jay's mum is going through her life will never be the same ,all the Facebook huns typing behind their anonymity victim blaming and shaming the poor woman does facebook not regulate and delete mentally abusive and bullying posts these people want to pray that the shoe is not on the other foot in their lifetimes, To loose a child in any circumstances is difficult but to be living the unknown is absolutely terrifying and before anyone quotes he wasn't a child we are all our mother's child in our mother's mind no matter our age

people have to report the offensive comments then FB will take action or not depending how serious the comment is

the problem is they may go as far as to shut the group down if they get too many reports and that doesn't help anyone either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper