Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow! I did not expect this outcome at all! I was getting ready to post that the silence on this case lead me to believe they were all deceased.

Very glad to have been wrong! Hopefully The baby is healthy and happy as can be in this situation.
I was thinking the same thing! I'm so glad they've been found.

And, I'm forever thankful Seraya will soon be home.

So, Mexico after all!

I joyfully and happily admit to being wrong in all of my speculations! So glad Seraya is safe!
Intrigued that they were caught at a Mexican police or Federale checkpoint. near Santa Ana in the Mexican state of Sonora (easy to locate on Google maps).
I wonder if they were headed back to the US?
"Cole was subsequently deported back to the United States." Wonder if this is just an administrative process or if there are legal implications on the US side?

The Mexican authorities got them to the US Border Patrol STAT! No extradition process needed.

City of Pullman Police department just issued a statement they have been found!

Over the weekend, authorities located missing two-year-old Seraya Aung Harmon at a roadside checkpoint near Santa Ana, Mexico.
WOW! YAY! I haven't even read the info yet, just excited to see the news we've been waiting for and had to post with YAY!

Honestly, I thought Mexico was a red herring! Glad LE doesn't rely on me, lol.

jmo

So relieved that Seraya has been located. I hope that she is returned to swiftly to her loved ones, has to be so confusing for her. Some love, AA, putting her through that.

As for Nadia, she ruined her family's vacation, three weeks in Italy, a dream vacation few people get, few can afford...

For weeks on the lam with prince charming, now jail inmate.

What a sloppy mess of poor decisioning.

JMO

At least if there is a trial we may get some answers! Interesting that he's charged and she's been, I'm assuming, released and back with her family. This happened over the weekend, why wasn't it reported sooner? Curious about that.
I think it's because she hasn't been charged with a crime or any warrants stateside issued for NC. Who would Mexico turn her over to? So yeah, just booted back over the border I guess. Now that she IS back stateside, I wonder if charges will follow?

IF as has been suggested her parents were not enthused about the engagement to AA will they try to take her on trip to try to talk her out of this relationship with him? Will they spirit her away to remove his influence? And if LE want to charge her how would such travel affect LE plans to do so, if at all?

City of Pullman Police department just issued a statement they have been found!

Over the weekend, authorities located missing two-year-old Seraya Aung Harmon at a roadside checkpoint near Santa Ana, Mexico.
No surprise, and I'm glad this didn't go on for too much longer. I figured things would move faster than this after the search warrant, but it was only a matter of time.

No surprise, and I'm glad this didn't go on for too much longer. I figured things would move faster than this after the search warrant, but it was only a matter of time.
Yeah, I'm guessing they were being funded by Bank of Parents (his) and they would have run out or the FBI would have traced a transfer at some point.

MOO

I hope Seraya isn’t placed in foster care temporarily while this plays out. Surely she’ll just be returned to her mother, right?
I would think so, the court order that was previously issued I would think should still stand (except for his visitation since it may be hampered by incarceration) unless or until someone petitions the court to change the status quo. Further, any petition from AA would invariably MOO be viewed with great sketpicism by the court given his little unauthorized trip to Mexico with a toddler.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gethuman_us
Back