MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Think Auntie Julie McCabe ( Mother of Colin ) and donuts.
Julie...who babysat for Proctor, who offered to buy him a gift.
Was present early am at 34 Fairview. Just in time to help it all get going...
So your saying she called Proctor in and asked him to take care of things. Wonder how that conversation went down? Did she actually babysit or was it talk of her possibly being a babysitter?

Code of conduct 101: Don't accept any gifts from people you are investigating, or from their family members, for this may lead to the perception of preferential treatment. LOL. Which is exactly why he suggested she get the gift for his wife. Such a crooked cop!
MOO.

Pretty sure even my mailman is only allowed to accept gifts of $15 or less. I mean, it's Public Service 101.

I thought it was odd that Jen McCabe didn't have Kerry's phone number, but then just a few days later is in the car with her, driving Kerry's daughter to a play date (allegedly). Very strange. Especially in the middle of a crisis when she said she was in shawk for so long. What were they doing just palling around when there was so much else going on with the death of her friend who she loved?

Well that was their reason for being at Proctors house together, supposedly speaking to Lizzie Proctor, but yes given they typically didn’t associate it’s not too hard to piece together they were really there to coordinate with Proctor himself.

Julie Nagel! Of course she never said a word about the blob on the lawn to the other people in the car at the time, and never mentioned it to a soul until many months later. But then again, she admits she was "wicked drunk".

So you believe Colin's very involved story of injuring the knuckles on his right hand in a slip and fall incident?

I don't . I think these two people are flat out lying. Why did so many prosecution witnesses involved in the drunken party that night lie on the stand? What are they hiding?
ah yeah, the dog walker and sitter whose default was to testify she had never set foot in their house , until she was X-examined and her 'amnesia' evaporated.

Amnesia is a theme with Colin too..
Something in the water?

Well you wouldn’t see that because BA made sure to get rid of his phone.
Texts were shown of Proctor's sister to him, concerned that maybe he should remove himself from the case right off due to the close friendship circle. Not him, no, he was going to 'save the Alberts from any issues. One, keep Colin's name from someone at the house that night, busted. Not going into the house upon officiallllllly seeing John on the lawn of the party he was to have attended there. NO questions Proctor?? Nowhere would that behavior happen in the worldddddd. Oh well, he's gone due to all that as well as other events. THought he'd make it a sure thing believing McCabe, get those pieces off the taillight of KR and sprinkle them around.. AAAAAAAAFTER. No sign of them in the light and the bright white snow then. Small area kicked up enough, snow blower and all. None (at the time). Oh it is great, just hoping he sees Kevin Albert spinning around town with his salary and NOT HIM. Wha wha, not fair. I'm broke and he is not, Imma gonna spill my guts with WHATEVER I know

Well that was their reason for being at Proctors house together, supposedly speaking to Lizzie Proctor, but yes given they typically didn’t associate it’s not too hard to piece together they were really there to coordinate with Proctor himself.

Exactly how I interpreted it all. I wonder if the jury did.

A LOT and had continued to do so. Danielle, the crazy sister of Jen, crazy like a fox, hangs out with Procotors as well, I mean who would have them? People in town generally work, honestly, take care of their kids and keep on keeping on. No time for that icky lifestyle or people.

If it ends up being true that they all agreed to acquit on 2 of the charges but they failed to make that clear to the judge, then that reflects very poorly on all of them. It should have been obvious that they needed to be clear about that.

ah yeah, the dog walker and sitter whose default was to testify she had never set foot in their house , until she was X-examined and her 'amnesia' evaporated.

It's not at all believable a dog walker wouldn't be in the owners' house, ever. I'm watching a "new" dog for 3 days next week and have already spend 20 minutes inside the guys house and I haven't even walked the dog yet.

IMO MOO

I thought it was odd that Jen McCabe didn't have Kerry's phone number, but then just a few days later is in the car with her, driving Kerry's daughter to a play date (allegedly). Very strange. Especially in the middle of a crisis when she said she was in shawk for so long. What were they doing just palling around when there was so much else going on with the death of her friend who she loved?

It is odd but I believe there was testimony that Jen, JO, and Kerry all met in John and Jen's former (and Kerry's current) Ponkapoag neighborhood. So Jen and Kerry apparently were never, or didn't stay friends. But then after John is murdered and Karen gets Kerry involved that morning, they were besties. Methinks that was Jen's doing. Of course, my opinion only.

Last edited:
Julie Albert. She is married to Chris Albert and the parents of Colin Albert.
Why would anyone have the idea to buy him a gift anyway!
I guess she knew he was keeping her little boy safe.
MOO.
Well this won’t make any sense to those that buy into the conspiracy theory. For those of us that don’t, it goes like this. Julie and Chris were friends of John’s and obviously they are related to BA. MOO weren’t JA and CA also neighbors of John’s at one time. Julie is also friends with Proctors wife or was it sister?, to many players. Once Julie hears that MP is investigating the case she says she’s proud of him and wants to buy him a gift. That’s the thing, why would anyone buy him a gift….it was a gesture. Just like when she takes everyone doubts on their birthday, it who she is…..it’s kindness thing.
Also wasn’t MP the man on call or duty that morning ? Don’t recall him changing the schedule so he could run right in and grab this case…..MOO

Well this won’t make any sense to those that buy into the conspiracy theory. For those of us that don’t, it goes like this. Julie and Chris were friends of John’s and obviously they are related to BA. MOO weren’t JA and CA also neighbors of John’s at one time. Julie is also friends with Proctors wife or was it sister?, to many players. Once Julie hears that MP is investigating the case she says she’s proud of him and wants to buy him a gift. That’s the thing, why would anyone buy him a gift….it was a gesture. Just like when she takes everyone doubts on their birthday, it who she is…..it’s kindness thing.
Also wasn’t MP the man on call or duty that morning ? Don’t recall him changing the schedule so he could run right in and grab this case…..MOO
CHEEETO'S to that! A case worth!

What is going to happen now?
In a normal world, heads would roll.
These investigators should have recused themselves, apparently made moves in that direction but ultimately did not.
That's fine and dandy until you consider they were chief witnesses and investigators in a murder trial and this trial was permitted to run even though these facts were known to all concerned prior. I see that as an extremely flawed process.

I think it is utterly disingenuous that Proctor was not actioned until after the verdict.

He should never have been allowed to testify or present evidence.

This is also on the Feds, they had to have known yet they demurred.. The trial went ahead. Anyways all of that is my impression of what should happen in a normal world but it's like we are on another planet here.

Morally injurious to all who believe in want and appreciate a healthy judicial system and good and decent cops.

There is a saying that the fish rots from the head.

That is the journey to Morrissey, is it not?
JMO

Texts were shown of Proctor's sister to him, concerned that maybe he should remove himself from the case right off due to the close friendship circle. Not him, no, he was going to 'save the Alberts from any issues. One, keep Colin's name from someone at the house that night, busted. Not going into the house upon officiallllllly seeing John on the lawn of the party he was to have attended there. NO questions Proctor?? Nowhere would that behavior happen in the worldddddd. Oh well, he's gone due to all that as well as other events. THought he'd make it a sure thing believing McCabe, get those pieces off the taillight of KR and sprinkle them around.. AAAAAAAAFTER. No sign of them in the light and the bright white snow then. Small area kicked up enough, snow blower and all. None (at the time). Oh it is great, just hoping he sees Kevin Albert spinning around town with his salary and NOT HIM. Wha wha, not fair. I'm broke and he is not, Imma gonna spill my guts with WHATEVER I know
RS&BBM:

Yes keek!…. So true….. ^^^ and this part really strikes in light of recent developments:

“Texts were shown of Proctor's sister to him, concerned that maybe he should remove himself from the case right off due to the close friendship circle. Not him, no, he was going to 'save the Alberts from any issues.”

And IIRC there was a supposed statement today from a police association saying words to the effect that suspending proctor without pay was unfair to his young family?

No that is not true. Even his own sister suggested that he should not be involved with the case and should recuse himself. For that reason it is difficult IMO to be sympathetic to the individual. Seems he has brought this situation upon himself IMO?

And IIRC wasn’t there also an early question posed (by someone I can’t recall) to proctor, suggesting that ‘someone in the house of which JOK was found on the lawn of that house - that they would be in a difficult place? And proctor was said to have responded along the lines of - ‘no a local police officer lives there’?

There is an old adage from where I come from: “when reaching for the best apple on the cart, be careful not to pull the whole cart over on yourself”. Seems IMO there is perhaps a case of this with this individual. MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling
Back