WA WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
City of Pullman Police department just issued a statement they have been found!

Over the weekend, authorities located missing two-year-old Seraya Aung Harmon at a roadside checkpoint near Santa Ana, Mexico.
wow---he must have been sweating bullets when he drove along and ran into a roadside checkpoint. Thank Goodness she has been recovered safely!

Yeah, I think he's kind of screwed himself and his parents out of a role in S's life. Through no fault but his own. Nobody forced him to abduct his daughter and flee the country.

MOO
It really irritates me that his family went the route they did in trashing the mother. She very well may be an unfit mother who shouldn't have custody. Their decisions to slander and his decision to abduct pretty much undid any goodwill they would have had otherwise.

I hope Seraya isn’t placed in foster care temporarily while this plays out. Surely she’ll just be returned to her mother, right?
I would assume she would be returned to Mom as soon as they can be re-united. The charges are against the dad for interfering with custody - there are no charges against the mom. I'm sure she is feeling so relieved right now!!

jmo

NC's parents are probably relieved she was found. However if I was them I would still go Italy, if possible, and take someone else. I'd be relieved but very mad. JMO
lol, I was about to post the same thing. And I’d add let Nadia pay for law school herself if she still plans to attend.

If ever anything would validate Nadia’s parents’ hesitation about her relationship with Aaron I guess this would be it.
All MOO

Moo. We do not know Seraya will go home to mom. And there is nothing funny about this situation.....moo

I think it's because she hasn't been charged with a crime or any warrants stateside issued for NC. Who would Mexico turn her over to? So yeah, just booted back over the border I guess. Now that she IS back stateside, I wonder if charges will follow?

IF as has been suggested her parents were not enthused about the engagement to AA will they try to take her on trip to try to talk her out of this relationship with him? Will they spirit her away to remove his influence? And if LE want to charge her how would such travel affect LE plans to do so, if at all?

NC's parents are probably relieved she was found. However if I was them I would still go Italy, if possible, and take someone else. I'd be relieved but very mad. JMO
She certainly doesn't deserve a celebration trip of any kind. I agree, parents should go and post great photos on social media and send post cards. I am waiting to see what happens to NC, if anything. Hopefully at some point we will understand her role in this. JMO

Hopefully, Seraya will be thoroughly checked out for possible child abuse before she is returned to her family.

It is possible that the rashes that she had were caused by something she was eating and not necessarily child abuse.

We have seen no proof that her mother is a bad mother or housekeeper and I for one am reserving any judgement for the experts to decide. Remember the photos and accusations were submitted by the father and his family and could easily be false as they had an interest in defaming the mother.

As for NC, I would like to hear her side of the story.

wow---he must have been sweating bullets when he drove along and ran into a roadside checkpoint. Thank Goodness she has been recovered safely!
My guess is the checkpoint was setup by authorities to catch them. Get them isolated, together, away from their home and in a vulnerable position. Rarely to police accidently find people/drugs/weapons during a traffic stop. There's a tip or a plan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousKet
Back