MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
one interview she talks about him going to the "side door" and then she looked down at her phone and didn't see anything else... the other interview she talks about seeing him go to the "door" and "put his head inside" then she leaves.

not huge discrepancies, but her stories don't really make a lot of sense. she was waiting for him or not? she just left? she saw him go in? she didn't? and then she started screaming into the phone... and texting like crazy?

what IS obvious is that - unless you believe all of those other folks were lying about her morning reactions - she is lying. no person on the planet (given either of those stories she told) would believe she then thought she might've hit and kill him with her SUV or he was killed by a plow (because he didn't answer his phone)!??!!?

it doesn't make a single bit of sense.

i know people love the conspiracy plots - but none of them explain this.

Do you have a link available that shows her normal texting habits and frequencies with regard to sending texts? How else could one know whether she was texting like crazy??

Like you said, "not huge discrepancies."
Yes, tend to agree. In some respects IMO it seems the larger discrepancies are in the CW prosecutor’s case, evidence (collected with and without proper evidentiary procedures), absence of any crime scene logs of evidence, possible improperly identified evidence (e.g. Bukhenik testimony on labeled bags), inverted evidence video, testimony from some of their witnesses (proctor and paul), and their supposed theory of the case. MOO

Yes, tend to agree. In some respects IMO it seems the larger discrepancies are in the CW prosecutor’s case, evidence (collected with and without proper evidentiary procedures), absence of any crime scene logs of evidence, possible improperly identified evidence (e.g. Bukhenik testimony on labeled bags), inverted evidence video, testimony from some of their witnesses (proctor and paul), and their supposed theory of the case. MOO
not listing Colin as being in the house. Scream coverup.

I think it should also be noted that if Colin Albert was lying about the time he left 34 Fairview, then that also implicates Allie McCabe (daughter of Matt & Jen McCabe) of at least making false statements to the police. The only way to protect Allie is to also protect Colin.
This is why we so need them back on the stand. See how far McCabes will let their daughter take a fall for them. They set up their child. They set up all those spineless, prob. brainwashed afraid 'kids'. So much more I wish could of been noted on the stand to them all. One neighbor girl was outright rude to the defense, I mean, who are YOU? She was the one that said, 'black blob' on lawn. Also a nurse, see how long that job lasts where she works. She had PTSD from that night, what??

Yeah....I don't think "Turtleboy" is who these jurors need to be afraid of....

IMO
But, is that really true? He has made it his business to harass people involved in this case and has the blessing of a great many Karen Read supporters because they feel as if they deserve it. There is no reason to believe that anything would be different in regards to jurors who voted guilty. Suddenly, everything they have ever done in life would be put on front street, along with their identity and where they work, at the least. Maybe even where they live. They WILL be harassed. And... and a great many people will think they deserve it for not voting Not Guilty.

IMO

Don't forget the testimony of the police officer who said no large taillight damage when suv towed from KR house in Dighton, where it was then towed all the way to Canton and then that inverted vid. showing Proctor and others appearing to be busy on the 'unsmashed' taillight area. Proven wrong, they were busy on the 'smashed up ' side. SMH.

The FBI hired experts who determined it's not possible John was hit by a car.

Therefore,

The FBI knows the taillight was planted.

The state can posture all they want, but IMO, there is no possible way the FBI is quietly going to close out this investigation given the above. Proctor will lose more than his job and Read will will be fully exonerated as soon as they finalize whatever big picture they are working on.

The commonwealth will never win on this case, all they will do is waste taxpayer dollars, I'd hope even if you did think she hit him with her car, which in my opinion all the evidence shows she did not, you'd agree now especially with Proctor being in the process of fired, the commonwealth has nothing to stand on
The fact that 8 were willing to find her guilty of manslaughter in light of the fbi accident reconstruction witnesses saying JO was not hit by a vehicle makes me think anything can happen in that corrupt town in regards to a verdict. It sounds like the jury wholly ignored the 3rd party culprit/cover up/botched investigation evidence, ie tail light pieces, no body on the yard earlier, missing videos, tainted videos, trashed phones, butt dials, deleted txts/calls/searches, incorrect key cycles etc. (The backwards video should have been enough in my book) The jury intmidation by PO inviting BA to sit with him worked according to one juror but there will be no consequences. The CW is doubling down. I hope it is all bluster but in light of the fact that it should have never come to trial in the first place, I am afraid the CW will try it again. Thier minions are out there in SM rooms/groups/subs/chats even more than before. I hope the fbi steps up. Defense needs a geofence of 34 fairview that night and anything else the FBI has. Although previous grand jury testimony was used to impeach several witnesses to no avail.

Last edited:
In the video KR said she “watched him go to the door”. She did not identify which door in this video.Also, if she watched him go to the door it makes sense that he must have been walking. I don't see anything inconsistent about those statements.
Compare what she says here around the 3:50 mark. In the other she seen him put his head in the door.

Like you said, "not huge discrepancies."
...in the details regarding the door or side door. whether she saw him stick his head in or looked right down at her phone...

and this is just my opinion. my experience is that sometimes truthful witnesses don't tell a story exactly the same way twice. from this forum, i get that others see that as a significant sign of guilt or treachery... and while I'm sure some are probably quickly switching their opinion on KR, based on the differences in her story... I'd encourage one not to focus so much on that.

the issue is with everything else I mentioned.

Last edited:
I mean, does it even matter what a blackout drunk person claims to have happened, I wouldn’t take her comments or testimony at face value at all, she was beyond drunk, so, her comments in any aspect should be ignored, and I’m not defending her as to why she would give an interview or not, but legally speaking she was not of sound mind to explain anything

And this is all separate from the fact the evidence does not show JoK was hit by a car at all, period.

She can be a bad partner, she can be a drunk driver (they all were), she can be a liar. JoK was not hit by a car

I mean, does it even matter what a blackout drunk person claims to have happened, I wouldn’t take her comments or testimony at face value at all, she was beyond drunk, so, her comments in any aspect should be ignored, and I’m not defending her as to why she would give an interview or not, but legally speaking she was not of sound mind to explain anything

And this is all separate from the fact the evidence does not show JoK was hit by a car at all, period.

She can be a bad partner, she can be a drunk driver (they all were), she can be a liar. JoK was not hit by a car

Yes, I've seen this video posted here again and again. It's trivial in the scheme of things. The FBI hired exceptionally well-qualified experts who concluded Trooper Paul's testimony was nonsense.

John was not hit by a car. Therefore the taillight was planted. Whether John went in the front door or the side front door or if he climbed in the through the bathroom window, he went in that house.

Not to mention wrong house number and misspelled names....

No individual interviewing of the people in the house, and in fact, no interviewing at all of people not named Jen, Matt, Brian, or Nicole until many, many months later. By which time they knew to stick to the script they were given or face charges for covering up a murder for months.

No identifying of any plow drivers. No chat with Lucky the plow guy until fall of 2023, and then only to try to get Turtleboy on wiretapping charges. (still can't get over that one)

We can go on and on.

Last edited:
The fact that 8 were willing to find her guilty of manslaughter in light of the fbi accident reconstruction witnesses saying JO was not hit by a vehicle makes me think anything can happen in that corrupt town in regards to a verdict. It sounds like the jury wholly ignored the 3rd party culprit/cover up/botched investigation evidence, ie tail light pieces, no body on the yard earlier, missing videos, tainted videos, trashed phones, butt dials, deleted txts/calls/searches, incorrect key cycles etc. (The backwards video should have been enough in my book) The jury intmidation by PO inviting BA to sit with him worked according to one juror but there will be no consequences. The CW is doubling down. I hope it is all bluster but in light of the fact that it should have never come to trial in the first place, I am afraid the CW will try it again. Thier minions are out there in SM rooms/groups/subs/chats even more than before. I hope the fbi steps up. Defense needs a geofence of 34 fairview that night and anything else the FBI has. Although previous grand jury testimony was used to impeach several witnesses to no avail.

They better hurry up and get it from the FB!! Judge C wants this tried again STAT.

Wonder why.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back