Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What would that be exactly?
I don't know. I have not looked up the laws for the state he took her from. I did not look up , taking her out of the country. I did not look up the laws for not bringing her back as scheduled. I'm pretty sure though, there will be some big fines. For both of them. Maybe no more custody and maybe some jail time. Seems pretty appropriate to me.

I think that ship has sailed. I think she might spend some time in the law library at a federal prison. Surely she will be charged with felony kidnapping.
Moo
I'm hoping she participated to an extent that she gets charged with something, either forged instrument, obstruction of justice, etc. or something along those lines.

I wonder if she tired of playing mommy?

jmo
I wonder that too.

Pullman PD’s FB post says:

“Aaron Aung, Seraya Aung Harmon, and Nadia Cole were detained by authorities in Mexico, and turned over to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.”

Not sure if I’m reading too much into that, but it doesn’t sound so willing to me.

I’m also wondering if it’s possible that they were still “together,” just split up. Maybe she just got caught first, while out running errands or something?

Or maybe they were trying to sneak back over the border separately to draw less attention to themselves?

I can’t wait to find out more details.

So it really was Mexico. Is it easy to cross the Mexican border? Do you need passports? (I really don’t know). And bringing a toddler across the border… no questions? I guess AA could simply say he’s her father. I guess that makes sense. But it doesn’t seem right somehow.
I wonder how many toddlers and minors all around are in vehicles crossing the border. Probably all time. Border officers probably let people who look like AA and NC pass without much scrutiny.

MOO

Last edited:
"Recovering from her ordeal"...they make it sound like she was kidnapped or forced. We all saw the airport video. Looked to me like she ran willingly to me JMO
I wonder if she had items with her in Mexico that would indicate she planned to travel there and stay there for an extended time? Did she stash clothes, household items, etc with AA before she made the appearance at the airport with her parents, indicating it was planned? Or, did she buy essentials in Mexico indicating she brought nothing with her?

jmo

So it really was Mexico. Is it easy to cross the Mexican border? Do you need passports? (I really don’t know). And bringing a toddler across the border… no questions? I guess AA could simply say he’s her father. I guess that makes sense. But it doesn’t seem right somehow.
I wonder how many toddlers and minors all around are in vehicles crossing the border. Probably all time. Border officers probably let people who look like AA and NC pass without much scrutiny.

MOO
The crossings into Mexico are not manned. You pull up to an arm, press a button that snaps a photo and then the arm lifts and you drive on. The difficult part is coming back, that’s when you need passports and you’ll wait in a multi-line crossing manned with US border agents who stop every car, ask for passports, interrogate everyone in the car about why they were in Mexico, and sometimes search the car.

Google translation:

Derived from a call about a suspicious black Cadillac vehicle stopped for two days on 21 de Marzo Street in the El Rosario neighborhood, we proceeded to verify it by locating a minor in the company of an American adult who said his name was Daniel, who was He was in the company of his minor daughter, under 02 years of age.

Managing to determine that said person was wanted by the United States authorities for the crime of child abduction, being handed over to said authorities at the border checkpoint.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back