Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Based on the Mexican news source that said the police were called to a suspicious vehicle parked in the same spot for 2 days it leads me to believe it wasn’t Nadia who offered up the info to find them after she was detained. He was booked into the jail in Arizona on Sunday evening (7/7) meaning the car had been sitting there since 7/5 and Nadia had been detained 7/4. IMO after Nadia got caught he panicked and was trying to figure out what to do.

The statement put out by Nadia’s parents seemed to portray her as a victim in all this?
Of course, she’s gunna turn it all on to Aaron to save face IMO. After seeing what the family Aung did with Samara it will be interesting to see what they have to say when sweet, smart Nadia turns on their golden child.

So relieved that Seraya has been located. I hope that she is returned to swiftly to her loved ones, has to be so confusing for her. Some love, AA, putting her through that.

As for Nadia, she ruined her family's vacation, three weeks in Italy, a dream vacation few people get, few can afford...

For weeks on the lam with prince charming, now jail inmate.

What a sloppy mess of poor decisioning.

JMO
I can't believe those two dopes actually went into Mexico and took a kid with them. Are they unaware of the cartel activity and how dangerous driving into Mexico is? It's mind blowing. They must live in some kind of a bubble.

NC’s parents’ statement includes two claims that I find interesting:
• On July 4, Nadia “voluntarily came back to her parents,” which is very different language from “was deported.”
• She was “fully cooperating with authorities to help locate and aid in the safe return of” AA and Seraya.

So . . . she was found four days earlier than AA and Seraya? Meaning, they were no longer together?
Where did you read that?

EDIT: I found their statement and it looks like they're acting as if Nadia is a victim (BS!!!):

Cole was deported back to the United States and voluntarily came back to her parents. Cole's parents, Kirk and Beata, say she was found safe in Mexico on July 4, and is now recovering from her ordeal at a secure private location.

Give me a break.

Last edited:
I wonder if she tired of playing mommy?

jmo
She probably tired of playing Mommy while on the run from LE in a foreign country.

She likely loved playing Mommy while having brunch all together or playing in the park. Sleeping in a black caddie on the side of a road is another thing all together.

So they didn't ditch the black Cadillac . Who keeps a Cadillac in full view parked for 2 days, obviously it would be noticed. Didn't they THINK? Trade it for an ordinary pickup for Pete's sakes.

Waiting to learn more about Nadia...did she leave him or not?

So happy for Seraya and her mom and loved ones. It's been what 6 weeks?

She probably tired of playing Mommy while on the run from LE in a foreign country.

She likely loved playing Mommy while having brunch all together or playing in the park. Sleeping in a black caddie on the side of a road is another thing all together.
Yep, that's what I'm thinking.

I was wrong about Mexico so I could be wrong about what happened with the capture too, but my hunch is NC wanted to go home.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back