Found Deceased TX - Bryce Dingler, 29, Nocona, 16 Jul 2024 *vehicle abandoned on the highway with personal belongings inside*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone understand his Criminal Trespass charge? I'm clueless when it comes to the legal stuff. It's the State of Texas vs. Bryce Dingler, does that mean he trespassed on state property? Like a university or public building? Or is "the State of Texas" normally used as the Plaintiff? Gosh, I hope that makes sense, because I think I'm confusing myself at this point. lol

Does anyone understand his Criminal Trespass charge? I'm clueless when it comes to the legal stuff. It's the State of Texas vs. Bryce Dingler, does that mean he trespassed on state property? Like a university or public building? Or is "the State of Texas" normally used as the Plaintiff? Gosh, I hope that makes sense, because I think I'm confusing myself at this point. lol
It most likely means that the state is the prosecuting agency. Since it's criminal, not civil, the other side would always be a government agency. At least that's how I understand it. If someone sued him for civil damages it would (inset name here) vs. Bryce Dingler.

I looked at my local court docket to verify this, but even the misdemeanor court has all of the cases listed as 'State of Texas v. _________".

I looked at my local court docket to verify this, but even the misdemeanor court has all of the cases listed as 'State of Texas v. _________".
No, the State of Texas is a generic reference to a case coming out of the Texas Judicial system. If he was being sued by the property owner (such as for damages) you'd see a party name "Fred Smith versus John Doe" etc.

A search is planned Tuesday.

The group will be small as to not throw off the search dogs. The focus will be in the area where Dingler’s truck was found last Wednesday.

The Nocona News Facebook page stated Monday evening: “At the request of Dr. Len Dingler, while everyone’s desires to help find their missing son Bryce are appreciated, the family asks you limit your support tomorrow to prayers and allow the professionals do their jobs, unhindered with extra untrained bodies and false footprints which could divert their efforts.” Bryce is Len’s son.

No, the State of Texas is a generic reference to a case coming out of the Texas Judicial system. If he was being sued by the property owner (such as for damages) you'd see a party name "Fred Smith versus John Doe" etc.
I think we're misunderstanding each other, but are saying the same thing... I just meant that even if there was a criminal charge that was a misdemeanor (vs. a felony) it still shows up as State of Texas vs. ________. I agree with you that a civil charge, like one from a landlord, would be John Doe vs _____ instead.

Reportedly, the search party included family members. :(

JUL 23, 2024
On Tuesday, the Clay County Sheriff's Office organized a search party including family members of Dingler, volunteers and law-enforcement officers to carry out a more refined search of the area where his truck was found.

The search party included family members of 29-year-old Bryce Dingler, volunteers, and law enforcement.

According to CCSO, an investigation near where Dingler’s white Ford F-150 was found led to the discovery of his body in a densely vegetated field. CCSO said the body was positively identified as Dingler through the investigation on the scene.

Rest peacefully, Bryce.

Bryce's obituary is online and his funeral service is tomorrow. In the obituary the family asked that in lue of flowers to please make a donation to NAMI which is the
National Association of Mental Illness.
I feel like that's all that will be released concerning his COD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back