Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<modsnip - quoted post was off topic>

I will say that I don’t care if JS knew what was going on or didn’t. Regardless of hindsight or not, the fact remains, JS made many decisions to the detriment of her daughter which clearly include but may not be limited to introducing her to SS, having them sleep in her bed with her, and sending MS to sleep in another room with SS. To me, it doesn’t matter if MS ever said a word to JS, or if JS knew or didn’t. To me, the issue is JS made poor choices that had a negative impact on her daughter - apparently repeatedly for years on end.

MOOOOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without going through the whole video, I believe it was Chase and Ryan that mentioned an older half-brother.
I think this sounds like a step-brother in name only -- perhaps he lived/was raised apart from SS with his own mum given the 'joined at the hip' SS friend for 17 years, and who shared a room with him for 10 of those years, never met/saw the brother even once! But thanks for linking. :)

I'm not sure he "had to" drive out there, but he did. What's interesting to me is what the 2 of them did in the early morning hours. SS left left the hotel a little than 3 hrs before his dad, but they returned to the hotel within 5 minutes of each other. So, SS did "something" for ~2.5 hrs, and then likely hooked with his father (that's JMO), and then they both returned to their hotel rooms. What was that about??? It sure feels like something.

Pg 120:

On February 28, 2024, at approximately 0442 hours, Stephan exits the hotel through the main front entrance. On February 28, 2024, at approximately 0728 hours, Stephan's father exits the hotel through the main front entrance.

On February 28, 2024, at approximately 1050 hours, Stephan's father re-enters the hotel through the main front entrance.

On February 28, 2024, at approximately 1055 hours, Stephan re-enters the hotel through the main front entrance. On February 28, 2024, at approximately 1507 hours, [CS] checks out of the hotel at the front desk.
Is it possible that it wasn't SS who went to the family home but his father? Maybe his father suspected SS and went home to check to see if anything was missing from there or SS sent him to get him something. Covert operation, didn't want to bother/upset/involve the mother?

Do we know what car made that drive? Do we know who was driving it?

JMO

As an only child, I take offense to this. There are many stereotypes about us that persist although they have been proven over and over again to be untrue.

SS, IMO, is a sociopath and that would be true even if he had multiple siblings.

I think people are wondering if he's an only-child, because they think it helps explain why his parents covered for and protected him, literally no matter what he did.
(Not saying I agree.)

I

I could see them removing contraband like illegal drugs (eg: oxy) or whatever he may have had that perhaps he should not have. They’d worry about him getting caught for that and would want to ensure that he wasn’t and that they weren’t screwed for any (possible) drugs police might find in their home…. I wonder if they imagined LE might show up with a warrant at some point? MOOOOOO SPECULATIVE ONLY.
Interesting developments IMO about the apparent search warrant at SS parent’s house, and some of the written police reports. At least if I am reading them correctly?

Granted IANAL, but just have to wonder….. if some potential evidence was moved or placed elsewhere….. could that constitute tampering with evidence; hindering an investigation; or obstruction of justice charges, or others?

Maybe it depends on what stage of the investigation? Yet the child MS was known to have been missing and warrants were available for that residence? And as others have indicated, just further reinforces belief of possible enabling parental behavior perhaps? And sadly right in the center of all of this - is the death of the innocent child MS. :( MOO

Interesting developments IMO about the apparent search warrant at SS parent’s house, and some of the written police reports. At least if I am reading them correctly?

Granted IANAL, but just have to wonder….. if some potential evidence was moved or placed elsewhere….. could that constitute tampering with evidence; hindering an investigation; or obstruction of justice charges, or others?

Maybe it depends on what stage of the investigation? Yet the child MS was known to have been missing and warrants were available for that residence? And as others have indicated, just further reinforces belief of possible enabling parental behavior perhaps? And sadly right in the center of all of this - is the death of the innocent child MS. :( MOO
Obstruction occurred to me as well and I also am not a lawyer. I also wondered if they could be seen (one or both parents) as counseling / aiding / abetting if they cleaned up the house to hide things that were in his room? It seems unlikely though as they have not been charged to date.

I think the housing crisis was because they couldn’t return to the condo and needed a hotel room and CS had to pay for it as they couldnt
My question on this is that Jenn clearly had a mother who lived in the area and her mother clearly had additional space as evidenced by the documents that said Maddie had been able to stay there most of the week before her murder.

If Grandma had space, why would Jenn choose to stay with Stephen at the hotel instead of with her mom?

My question on this is that Jenn clearly had a mother who lived in the area and her mother clearly had additional space as evidenced by the documents that said Maddie had been able to stay there most of the week before her murder.

If Grandma had space, why would Jenn choose to stay with Stephen at the hotel instead of with her mom?
Possibly she didn't want to separate from SS for whatever reason so she opted to stay with him at the hotel. Seems that didn't go well either since he left her alone at some point for a few hours per the court docs...

<modsnip - quoted post was off topic>

I will say that I don’t care if JS knew what was going on or didn’t. Regardless of hindsight or not, the fact remains, JS made many decisions to the detriment of her daughter which clearly include but may not be limited to introducing her to SS, having them sleep in her bed with her, and sending MS to sleep in another room with SS. To me, it doesn’t matter if MS ever said a word to JS, or if JS knew or didn’t. To me, the issue is JS made poor choices that had a negative impact on her daughter - apparently repeatedly for years on end.

MOOOOO.
imo, it appeared someone wanted to do whatever necessary (whatever it took) to keep an adult male in their life. jimo, again.

It probably has to do with the security settings on your computer. Pop up blockers, etc. You could try a different browser. Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, etc
If you're talking about a link like the one at the very bottom of the attached post, it's because when someone links to the actual page where the individual docs are using their computer, that link won't work for the rest of us. We have to manually start at the beginning.

I'm guessing you get this:

1722957618946.png or 1722957878053.png

If so, you need to click on the Return to the Home Page, or the OP needs to link to the Home Page which is https://courts.osceolaclerk.com

Then you need to move your way through their system to find what you want, unfortunately. Direct links aren't transferrable.

The post I was asking if these sorts of links (at the very bottom) are what you're having problems with:

Is it possible that it wasn't SS who went to the family home but his father? Maybe his father suspected SS and went home to check to see if anything was missing from there or SS sent him to get him something. Covert operation, didn't want to bother/upset/involve the mother?

Do we know what car made that drive? Do we know who was driving it?

JMO
If you're talking about the trip someone made on 2/28... that was JS's car. Pg 35:

REDACTED’s vehicle had also traveled on February 28, 2024, between the hours of 0442 and 1055 hours between US-192 and southwest to North Port, Florida

How do I feel pretty certain it was JS's car? Whoever did the redacting didn't do a good job on that name.

1722958283631.png

Last edited:
If you're talking about a link like the one at the very bottom of the attached post, it's because when someone links to the actual page where the individual docs are using their computer, that link won't work for the rest of us. We have to manually start at the beginning.

I'm guessing you get this:

View attachment 522862 or View attachment 522863

If so, you need to click on the Return to the Home Page, or the OP needs to link to the Home Page which is https://courts.osceolaclerk.com

Then you need to move your way through their system to find what you want, unfortunately. Direct links aren't transferrable.

The post I was asking if these sorts of links (at the very bottom) are what you're having problems with:

Yeah maybe because I am not in America, but all I get no matter which browser is “about” and then a blank page. Nothing ever loads or pops up. So I cannot search the records myself from any device / browser. I also can’t read them when they’re linked. So annoying. Thanks all.

Yeah maybe because I am not in America, but all I get no matter which browser is “about” and then a blank page. Nothing ever loads or pops up. So I cannot search the records myself from any device / browser. I also can’t read them when they’re linked. So annoying. Thanks all.
It's the link, not your browser. Those links time out after a while, and I'm not entirely sure that they are transferrable (or whatever you call it) to give to someone else. I will test that out as now I want to know. lol But they definitely time out. That'sa for sure.

I feel your pain @photographer4 but I'm currently in the States so PM me when you want to see something and I'll 'paste' for you in convo. :)

It's the link, not your browser. Those links time out after a while, and I'm not entirely sure that they are transferrable (or whatever you call it) to give to someone else. I will test that out as now I want to know. lol But they definitely time out. That'sa for sure.
If there's a solution -- @Gemmie will get to the bottom of it! And thank you for your talent at clipping and screenshots for us not so inclined! :D

I ran tests (Thanks, @photographer4 for being my guina pig!) and determined that they are NOT transferrable like tlyca said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back