Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I ran tests (Thanks, @photographer4 for being my guina pig!) and determined that they are NOT transferrable like tlyca said.
What we learned - if we use a VPN and mark it as being in FLA, then the site eventually loads and I can search the defendant and prove I'm not a robot then his case pops up. What isn't working yet for me is the document viewer, but I'm out of time to work on this for now... happy to volunteer for Gemmie whenever! Thanks all!

Of course, guns -- that sounds most likely. Don't know why I hadn't even thought of that.

I'm confused though on another part of that report. About the police hearing her yelling Maddie's name outside her house? That's what the commentator on the video thought that redacted part meant. But in the first mention of it, it says they pulled up to the house and Ms Stearns was outside yelling for a [redacted]. The way he said that, I thought he meant she was yelling for a dog, because he said "a" before the redacted part. But it wouldn't make sense that he would redact the word dog. Maaaaybe I could see him redacting the dog's name, but then there wouldn't be the "a" in front of a name.

But if the redacted part says Maddie, why is there an "a" in there? "yelling for a Maddie"?? OK well, now I can see that that might be possible after all. Seems weird to write it that way though, especially given that the cop would have recognized the name Maddie as the victim's name. But it's possible, I guess. Also I know it may have been just a typo and he didn't really even mean to type the "a" at all. So never mind that.

But also, it still doesn't make sense to me that that redacted part would say Maddie. Why would she be outside yelling for Maddie? They said maybe she thought SS had brought her back to their house and left her in the woods. Did they mean maybe she thought Maddie might be back there in the woods somewhere, alive? Like maybe he tied her up outside or left her injured or something? That's all so very weird. And how all this was happening just as LE showed up. Seems strange. Even though it was at 3 am when she woke up to the dogs barking and thought SS had come back.

And what happened with that also? Did she not get up to see if it was him? WAS it him? Was he or anyone else there when she got up in the morning? Why would she not think it would be her husband? Just because he's never awake at that hour probably. But she said her husband was supposed to be in Kissimee or wherever SS was, because he had to go help him with a "housing crisis". What was that about? And why would SS be coming back to her house while Dad was off supposedly helping SS?

And Maddie was already reported missing at this time, and CS had gone, as we know, to where SS was, but not for any housing crisis, but because of the missing Maddie. Did CS make up the "housing crisis" story as an excuse to go to SS, and avoid telling DS about Maddie?? But DS did know about Maddie, we know, because she talked to local LE about it. So why was DS still saying CS had gone to SS for some housing crisis issue, whatever that means? That part totally confused me.
Could the "housing crisis" have been trying to keep SS out of jail? OOPS, should have read further -- the hotel since they did not have access to the condo makes perfect sense. Only, why was JS not with her family?

Could the "housing crisis" have been trying to keep SS out of jail? OOPS, should have read further -- the hotel since they did not have access to the condo makes perfect sense. Only, why was JS not with her family?
IMO because she wanted to stay with her BF and I don't think they'd both be welcome at G'ma's house.

Also, they MIGHT have wanted to discuss stuff in order to get their stories straight without prying ears.

All MOO!

I don't think she wanted to leave SS side. It is hard to corroborate your stories when you don't have immediate and easy access to one another imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back