Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Of course they do, when and if they believe there's a threat.
In JS's case, I don't think she believed there was, because SS successfully manipulated her into believing his lies.

We see examples of this exact thing in criminal cases every single day.
It's not hard to understand that people can in fact, and are in fact, deceived & taken advantage of every single day.
Allowing a boyfriend to live in your house with your young child.
Allowing a boyfriend to share the same bed with your young child.
Allowing a boyfriend to spend time alone with your young child.
Did she ever discuss sexual abuse with her young child?
Did she ever tell her young child that if anyone ever touches you inappropriately or makes you do anything that you don’t want to do, that confuses you, hurts you or you don’t understand, to tell her, or her Dad, a relative, a teacher, a doctor, a police officer, an adult or a friend?
IMO

Sometimes have to just shake my head at this sad story of MS.

Is there evidence known of how many times or occurrences that JS had requested for MS to ‘sleep’ in another room with SS her ‘boyfriend’ - in order that she (JS) could get herself a good night of sleep? (Even saying that is frankly maddening and cringe-worthy IMO. And having happened even once seems improper in many respects.)

And let’s not forget that MS was relegated to a small corner of the living room IIUC? And she didn’t even have her own room or private space in which to be a child or growing adult. :(

IMO I hope that the extended time without any indication of charges for anyone aside from SS - is because authorities are carefully examining any and all evidence before proceeding. And that potential charges including child endangerment and endangering the welfare of a child and other offenses (FL state and federal) that seem to have led to this tragic and also IMO preventable outcome are also being considered. MOO

Allowing a boyfriend to live in your house with your young child.
Allowing a boyfriend to share the same bed with your young child.
Allowing a boyfriend to spend time alone with your young child.
Did she ever discuss sexual abuse with her young child?
Did she ever tell her young child that if anyone ever touches you inappropriately or makes you do anything that you don’t want to do, that confuses you, hurts you or you don’t understand, to tell her, or her Dad, a relative, a teacher, a doctor, a police officer, an adult or a friend?
IMO
Of course I can't answer those questions and I'm unaware if anyone's even asked her.
Why she allowed what she allowed seems unthinkable in light of what happened, but clearly to her it was within bounds.
The how or the why, we cannot know, aside from speculating that SS was very good at making her feel comfortable allowing it. If it ever comes out that she was fully aware of the abuse, she deserves the same harsh penalty SS does.

Until then, I just feel sorry for her.

Of course I can't answer those questions and I'm unaware if anyone's even asked her.
Why she allowed what she allowed seems unthinkable in light of what happened, but clearly to her it was within bounds.
The how or the why, we cannot know, aside from speculating that SS was very good at making her feel comfortable allowing it. If it ever comes out that she was fully aware of the abuse, she deserves the same harsh penalty SS does.

Until then, I just feel sorry for her.
Oh, I didn’t expect you or anyone else to answer all of those questions, we all know the answer to the first three. As for the last two questions,
all we know is that a young girl was sexually assaulted repeated for years and now she’s dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85
Back