DC DC - Davante Richardson, 28, vehicle found 1600 miles away in Wyoming, 22 Jul 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

There was a recent search near (not super close but in the vicinity) where Davante went missing after a tourist reported human remains. Sheriffs office says no human remains. But anyway, it made me think of Davante.

There was a recent search near (not super close but in the vicinity) where Davante went missing after a tourist reported human remains. Sheriffs office says no human remains. But anyway, it made me think of Davante.
I wonder what a tourist was doing out there? It just looks like wilderness rocky desert.
Interesting the police didn't find any human remains after they were reported. I hope they searched in the right place!

I wonder what a tourist was doing out there? It just looks like wilderness rocky desert.
Interesting the police didn't find any human remains after they were reported. I hope they searched in the right place!
The article mentioned the tourist gave them GPS coordinates so hopefully it was the right coordinates and right place. Traveling through the area is a common byway to Yellowstone, so I’m not that surprised. Going up 310 from Greybull they’d connect with Lovell, there is a beautiful Big Horn Recreation area NE of Lovell with wild horses and canyon areas that is pretty popular.

The article mentioned the tourist gave them GPS coordinates so hopefully it was the right coordinates and right place. Traveling through the area is a common byway to Yellowstone, so I’m not that surprised. Going up 310 from Greybull they’d connect with Lovell, there is a beautiful Big Horn Recreation area NE of Lovell with wild horses and canyon areas that is pretty popular.
Thank you for that knowledge, I do appreciate it.

Last edited:
Approx 60 miles west of Greybull
At the time Kanye also owned a ranch just east of Greybull up in the Big Horns, I’ll edit and add details but I’m thinking it was about 20 miles east of Greybull.

Kanye’s Greybull ranch was called Big Horn Mountain Ranch and was east of Greybull 40 miles up on Highway 14.

reviewing everything shared and posted and I have 2 thoughts that are shareable here... (and others that will certainly violate TOS)

1) why was his mother surprised his vehicle was found in Wyoming if that is where he was headed to meet up with KW?

2) mines. mines. mines. Any local perspective as to old or abandoned mines in the area? Could he have gone in search of help and fallen into an old mine shaft?

Why the specific six mile clearance area around his vehicle? Why not 5? Why not 10 or 100?

We have all heard of missing people being found in previously searched areas quite often.

Tall African-AMerican man, unusual music industry hat, 8 to 10 hour drive from Greybull, Wyoming.

I get a LOT of exercise jumping to conclusions....

IMO Devante did not abandon his Jeep where it was located. His cellphone left inside of it tells me that much. Someone else left it there for the purpose of not having the culprits tied to it. It's likely he went very close to his original destination and something went terribly wrong for DR.

This case causes such sadness due to many unanswered questions.

JMO based on known facts and a dose of speculation

IMO Devante did not abandon his Jeep where it was located. His cellphone left inside of it tells me that much. Someone else left it there for the purpose of not having the culprits tied to it. It's likely he went very close to his original destination and something went terribly wrong for DR.

This case causes such sadness due to many unanswered questions.

JMO based on known facts and a dose of speculation

My personal belief is that he indeed got to his original destination and met some out of control security at the perimeter of the property and then it all went sideways. IMO

On July 4, 2020, Kanye West announced he was running for POTUS and held a campaign rally in SC 7/19/20 where he was quite emotional. His wife at the time, Kim Kardashian, was concerned for his mental health.

Kanye was at one of his ranches on 7/20/2020, was he still in WY when Devante arrived?

Later on Monday night, West appeared to end his Twitter rant by writing in another tweet, "Ima focus on the music now." It was not clear if by that, the rapper meant that he would no longer pursue a presidential candidacy.
July 20, 2020 – West misses South Carolina deadline to get on the ballot.

Looks like Justin Bieber was visiting in July 2020

Justin Bieber's tour buses are seen on Kanye West's Wyoming ranch, which the singer arrived in on July 25, 2020.
Justin Bieber’s tour buses are seen on Kanye West’s Wyoming ranch in July 2020. Marksman / MEGA

There's also the former(?) "publicist" of Kanye, Trevian Kutti, that harried an election worker in 1/2021 and attempted to coerce her into admitting to tampering with ballots. Kanye definitely has had intimidating individuals associated with him.

They’re saying that I need help,” Freeman told the dispatcher, referring to the people at her door, “that it’s just a matter of time that they are going to come out for me and my family.”
An officer arrived and spoke with Kutti, who described herself as a “crisis manager,” according to the police incident report.

Police bodycam video recorded on Jan. 4, 2021, shows Trevian Kutti, a publicist for hip-hop artist Kanye West, telling a Georgia election worker who former President Trump falsely accused of manipulating votes that she was in imminent danger Two election workers break silence after enduring Trump backers' threatspic.twitter.com/ott7ohVQnI
— Reuters (@Reuters) December 10, 2021

I think if Davante had made it to either of Kanye's ranches there would be video of him.

Looking at the map again, I have to wonder if Davante was heading to Devil's kitchen to check it out while he was in the area. I've always wondered why he ended up on the road where his car was found. If he was trying to get to Devil's Kitchen then turned right instead of left, maybe he simply parked then walked towards Devil's Kitchen to see if he could view it from there.

Davante’s case is the latest FBI ViCAP missing persons alert, released last week. Link here. Isn't ViCAP for violent crimes? Kinda odd IMO that this case would be included since there seems to be such little information. The release does include this tidbit, “Richardson was believed to have been sighted at a gas station 150 miles south from where his vehicle was located on July 26, 2020. The witness says Richardson entered the passenger side of his Jeep while a white female entered the driver’s seat,” which I don’t remember being in any MSM piece I’ve read about Davante’s disappearance since I started following it. Is this new? I’m going through articles about Davante and haven’t seen anything besides the ViCAP release that mentions this mystery woman.

Sorry for bad formatting, I’m totally not typing this on my personal phone at work. I promise.

Davante’s case is the latest FBI ViCAP missing persons alert, released last week. Link here. Isn't ViCAP for violent crimes? Kinda odd IMO that this case would be included since there seems to be such little information. The release does include this tidbit, “Richardson was believed to have been sighted at a gas station 150 miles south from where his vehicle was located on July 26, 2020. The witness says Richardson entered the passenger side of his Jeep while a white female entered the driver’s seat,” which I don’t remember being in any MSM piece I’ve read about Davante’s disappearance since I started following it. Is this new? I’m going through articles about Davante and haven’t seen anything besides the ViCAP release that mentions this mystery woman.

Sorry for bad formatting, I’m totally not typing this on my personal phone at work. I promise.
Well, that is quite some development. 150 miles south is quite a way. And who was this mysterious female who was driving HIS jeep.

Why was it abandoned 150 miles north of the last sighting and where is his body?

Surely another vehicle must've been involved too.

Hmmm.

Details:​

Davante Richardson left Washington, D.C., in July 2020 traveling to Cody, Wyoming, in his 2016 Jeep Compass. He told others he was going to “help Kanye West.” Richardson’s family reported him missing to the Metropolitan Police Department on July 22, 2020, after not speaking to him. His Jeep was located 60-70 miles away from West’s ranch in Greybull, Wyoming. The vehicle showed no signs of mechanical issues.

Richardson was believed to have been sighted at a gas station 150 miles south from where his vehicle was located on July 26, 2020. The witness says Richardson entered the passenger side of his Jeep while a white female entered the driver’s seat. Anyone with information regarding the disappearance of Davante Richardson is encouraged to reach out to investigators.

Details:​

Davante Richardson left Washington, D.C., in July 2020 traveling to Cody, Wyoming, in his 2016 Jeep Compass. He told others he was going to “help Kanye West.” Richardson’s family reported him missing to the Metropolitan Police Department on July 22, 2020, after not speaking to him. His Jeep was located 60-70 miles away from West’s ranch in Greybull, Wyoming. The vehicle showed no signs of mechanical issues.

Richardson was believed to have been sighted at a gas station 150 miles south from where his vehicle was located on July 26, 2020. The witness says Richardson entered the passenger side of his Jeep while a white female entered the driver’s seat. Anyone with information regarding the disappearance of Davante Richardson is encouraged to reach out to investigators.
I'm a little suspicious of the sighting. This happened after he was reported missing. It sounds like a misdirection, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back