GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Official statement from Gypsy about people interrupting her family reunion that was held at a public park.

She changed her Tiktok name to Gypsy Rose Media. That's why she doesn't have the blue checkmark reinstated yet.

She's SO pathetic
If Gypsy hadn’t been so doggone manipulative in convincing Godejohn to viciously murder her mother I’d feel some empathy towards her. No doubt it’s taking time for her to navigate in society after so many awful years.

But the extreme way she disposed of her mother, no matter how trapped she felt, speaks to a depraved need to punish. IMO she and Godejohn could have just as easily stolen the money and run off to live happily ever after.

That she goaded him into doing her dirty work tells me Gypsy’s needs were much darker than escape.
All JMO

If Gypsy hadn’t been so doggone manipulative in convincing Godejohn to viciously murder her mother I’d feel some empathy towards her. No doubt it’s taking time for her to navigate in society after so many awful years.

But the extreme way she disposed of her mother, no matter how trapped she felt, speaks to a depraved need to punish. IMO she and Godejohn could have just as easily stolen the money and run off to live happily ever after.

That she goaded him into doing her dirty work tells me Gypsy’s needs were much darker than escape.
All JMO
I totally agree, which is why I can't find any sympathy for her. Plus she's exploiting her newfound "fame". More like infamy. It's clear that she's making the decisions, no one is using her.

What was she expecting to happen?

That people leave her family alone?

They could have either rented out the park and have a private reunion there or rented out a room somewhere else where they couldn't bother her family.

She's the one who wants to be a social media influencer.

She's the one who ran to the media after getting out of prison.

I bet she'll be back in prison within 5 years for either murder or fraud.jmo

Last edited:
What was she expecting to happen?

That people leave her family alone?

They could have either rented out the park and have a private reunion there or rented out a room somewhere else where they couldn't bother her family.

She's the one who wants to be a social media influencer.

She's the one who ran to the media after getting out of prison.

I bet she'll be back in prison within 5 years for either murder or fraud.jmo

I would hope that people would have the common decency to leave her family alone regardless.
It really does seem rather creepy, the obsession with this person that so many people seem to have.

I wish her and her family only the best, despite all the hell they've all been through.

jmo

I would hope that people would have the common decency to leave her family alone regardless.
It really does seem rather creepy, the obsession with this person that so many people seem to have.

I wish her and her family only the best, despite all the hell they've all been through.

jmo

She puts herself out there. She's the one who hired a PR firm, she takes pictures with people who ask her. she's filming a second season of her reality show etc.

I don't have any sympathy for she went through. She is a pathological liar and a very manipulative person etc.

She got away with murder and she knows it.

Jmo

Last edited:
She puts herself out there. She's the one who hired a PR firm, she takes pictures with people who ask her. she's filming a second season of her reality show etc.

I don't have any sympathy for she went through. She is a pathological liar and a very manipulative person etc.

She got away with murder and she knows it.

Jmo
No sympathy for what she went through? So sad, she went through hell. Lost all her teeth, feeding tubes, thinking she had cancer. Endless painful procedures.This started when she was young. She has all my sympathy and I wish her the very best dealing with a world and freedom that is all new to her. She will make lots of mistakes, she was never taught the right way. I have so much hope for her.

No sympathy for what she went through? So sad, she went through hell. Lost all her teeth, feeding tubes, thinking she had cancer. Endless painful procedures.This started when she was young. She has all my sympathy and I wish her the very best dealing with a world and freedom that is all new to her. She will make lots of mistakes, she was never taught the right way. I have so much hope for her.

Watch her various interviews.

She constantly changes her story.

Watch her interrogation video.
Watch Nick's.

Abuse is never mentioned one time.

She's a pathological liar.

Both Gypsy and her mother were under investigation for fraud at the time of the murder and I suspect that's part of the reason why she wanted her mother dead.

Thank you. I feel the exact same way.

Watch her various interviews.

She constantly changes her story.

Watch her interrogation video.
Watch Nick's.

Abuse is never mentioned one time.

She's a pathological liar.

Both Gypsy and her mother were under investigation for fraud at the time of the murder and I suspect that's part of the reason why she wanted her mother dead.
I've watched them all. What she went through was hell, she was a child. Yes she was taught to lie from a very young age, but she was abused horribly if she didn't. We all have opinions and I respect yours but I don't for one minute believe any of your above comments apply to her. The medical abuse was some of the worst.

I've watched them all. What she went through was hell, she was a child. Yes she was taught to lie from a very young age, but she was abused horribly if she didn't. We all have opinions and I respect yours but I don't for one minute believe any of your above comments apply to her. The medical abuse was some of the worst.
Which she could have easily exposed by standing up in her wheelchair. She didn't need to resort to having her mother murdered, and there's no justifying that.

Which she could have easily exposed by standing up in her wheelchair. She didn't need to resort to having her mother murdered, and there's no justifying that.
Easily stand up in her wheelchair as a vulnerable child with a sadistically manipulative, abusive mother that had already subjected her to multiple medical procedures that were 100% unneeded?

She was a victim and she had no idea what the right thing to do was. She was a CHILD being raised by a self-serving woman with serious, devastating mental health issues.

Easily stand up in her wheelchair as a vulnerable child with a sadistically manipulative, abusive mother that had already subjected her to multiple medical procedures that were 100% unneeded?

She was a victim and she had no idea what the right thing to do was. She was a CHILD being raised by a self-serving woman with serious, devastating mental health issues.

1. She was 18 when she found out she could walk at least that's what she claims

2. You are only getting Gypsy's side of the story bc her mother is dead.

3. Both she and her mother were currently under investigation for fraud when her mother was killed so she couldn't call the police bc no more free money, numerous trips, media attention etc.

It’s really a moral dilemma. What Gypsy endured, both physically and mentally is unimaginable. She was taught to lie and use people. No one unlearns that just by reaching a certain age or spending years in prison. But she knew killing her mother was wrong. She manipulated Godejean into doing it. Where does she change from being a victim to becoming a criminal? Does serving her time and being released from prison suddenly change her? These are rhetorical questions.

I’ve always hoped she could have gotten solid help in prison, but I fear she didn’t. I still hope she will pull back from public life and get help. But it doesn’t look likely at this point. While I wish her a better life, I’m not too hopeful so far.

And yet she was able to arrange her mother's murder? IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back