GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Official statement from Gypsy about people interrupting her family reunion that was held at a public park.

She changed her Tiktok name to Gypsy Rose Media. That's why she doesn't have the blue checkmark reinstated yet.

She's SO pathetic

Last edited:

Official statement from Gypsy about people interrupting her family reunion that was held at a public park.

She changed her Tiktok name to Gypsy Rose Media. That's why she doesn't have the blue checkmark reinstated yet.

She's SO pathetic
If Gypsy hadn’t been so doggone manipulative in convincing Godejohn to viciously murder her mother I’d feel some empathy towards her. No doubt it’s taking time for her to navigate in society after so many awful years.

But the extreme way she disposed of her mother, no matter how trapped she felt, speaks to a depraved need to punish. IMO she and Godejohn could have just as easily stolen the money and run off to live happily ever after.

That she goaded him into doing her dirty work tells me Gypsy’s needs were much darker than escape.
All JMO

If Gypsy hadn’t been so doggone manipulative in convincing Godejohn to viciously murder her mother I’d feel some empathy towards her. No doubt it’s taking time for her to navigate in society after so many awful years.

But the extreme way she disposed of her mother, no matter how trapped she felt, speaks to a depraved need to punish. IMO she and Godejohn could have just as easily stolen the money and run off to live happily ever after.

That she goaded him into doing her dirty work tells me Gypsy’s needs were much darker than escape.
All JMO
I totally agree, which is why I can't find any sympathy for her. Plus she's exploiting her newfound "fame". More like infamy. It's clear that she's making the decisions, no one is using her.

What was she expecting to happen?

That people leave her family alone?

They could have either rented out the park and have a private reunion there or rented out a room somewhere else where they couldn't bother her family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey
Back