GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Official statement from Gypsy about people interrupting her family reunion that was held at a public park.

She changed her Tiktok name to Gypsy Rose Media. That's why she doesn't have the blue checkmark reinstated yet.

She's SO pathetic
If Gypsy hadn’t been so doggone manipulative in convincing Godejohn to viciously murder her mother I’d feel some empathy towards her. No doubt it’s taking time for her to navigate in society after so many awful years.

But the extreme way she disposed of her mother, no matter how trapped she felt, speaks to a depraved need to punish. IMO she and Godejohn could have just as easily stolen the money and run off to live happily ever after.

That she goaded him into doing her dirty work tells me Gypsy’s needs were much darker than escape.
All JMO

If Gypsy hadn’t been so doggone manipulative in convincing Godejohn to viciously murder her mother I’d feel some empathy towards her. No doubt it’s taking time for her to navigate in society after so many awful years.

But the extreme way she disposed of her mother, no matter how trapped she felt, speaks to a depraved need to punish. IMO she and Godejohn could have just as easily stolen the money and run off to live happily ever after.

That she goaded him into doing her dirty work tells me Gypsy’s needs were much darker than escape.
All JMO
I totally agree, which is why I can't find any sympathy for her. Plus she's exploiting her newfound "fame". More like infamy. It's clear that she's making the decisions, no one is using her.

What was she expecting to happen?

That people leave her family alone?

They could have either rented out the park and have a private reunion there or rented out a room somewhere else where they couldn't bother her family.

She's the one who wants to be a social media influencer.

She's the one who ran to the media after getting out of prison.

I bet she'll be back in prison within 5 years for either murder or fraud.jmo

Last edited:
@Gypsy Rose Blanchard:The whole point is, if you can’t respect my privacy, at least try and respect my family and their children.

@Gypsy Rose Blanchard:But my family isn’t. Nor is their underage children who these strangers are taking pictures of. People need to respect boundaries of others. It’s common courtesy.

Yeah, Like the boundaries she respected when she got Nick to kill her mother for her.

Last edited:
What was she expecting to happen?

That people leave her family alone?

They could have either rented out the park and have a private reunion there or rented out a room somewhere else where they couldn't bother her family.

She's the one who wants to be a social media influencer.

She's the one who ran to the media after getting out of prison.

I bet she'll be back in prison within 5 years for either murder or fraud.jmo

I would hope that people would have the common decency to leave her family alone regardless.
It really does seem rather creepy, the obsession with this person that so many people seem to have.

I wish her and her family only the best, despite all the hell they've all been through.

jmo

I would hope that people would have the common decency to leave her family alone regardless.
It really does seem rather creepy, the obsession with this person that so many people seem to have.

I wish her and her family only the best, despite all the hell they've all been through.

jmo

She puts herself out there. She's the one who hired a PR firm etc.

I don't have any sympathy for she went through.

She got away with murder and she knows it.

Jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell