LA - Joe Cornelius, 82, daughter, Keisha Miles, 31, shot multiple times, 10 year old arrested, Minden, 1 Sep 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Knitty

Staff member
Reaction score

No indication of the relationship to the victims so far, but more than likely mother and grandfather.

He confessed.

No indication of the relationship to the victims so far, but more than likely mother and grandfather.

He confessed.
It said his grandmother is his legal guardian so I’m not sure he’s related to the victims. I guess we’ll see. Such a sad story. What brings a 10-year-old to the point of committing double murder?

"He described the juvenile as "scared," even though he appeared to have a "mindset to commit a crime like this."
"I can tell you both victims were shot multiple, multiple times."

A mindset to commit the crime. Mercy.

This article is heartbreaking. Her poor 17 year old son having to bury his mom. All over credit card charges for video games?
What? Wow.
This 10 year old shot an ex mayor and his daughter .
The title kinda makes it sound as if the 10 year old had a daughter , and it definitely seems to disassociate the child from the ex Mayor. I think it is a weird way to media it ,but who am I to stand in the way of a child being vilified.

What? Wow.
This 10 year old shot an ex mayor and his daughter .
The title kinda makes it sound as if the 10 year old had a daughter , and it definitely seems to disassociate the child from the ex Mayor. I think it is a weird way to media it ,but who am I to stand in the way of a child being vilified.
So the 31 yo victim has a 17 yo child, so she was 14 when she gave birth to her son. I wonder if the 10 yo is her son or another relative? Very sad for all involved.

So the 31 yo victim has a 17 yo child, so she was 14 when she gave birth to her son. I wonder if the 10 yo is her son or another relative? Very sad for all involved.
The details are looking interesting , even without ancient Ex mayor's and all that. He was 82 so 51 when the 31 year old daughter was born.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back